SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I thought Ashley Rosenbaum's FRC dress knocked it out of the park. It was so uniquely beautiful to me. I can see the dress Vanessa chose making a captivating scene easily with the surroundings. I see it being somewhat like Trista and Ryan's with all the candles flickering minus the fire. I hope the lighting is sufficient.

She was the lead. I'm specifically referring to the final 2 contestants. I usually find the choices they are given suck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Selfishly I'm already thinking ahead to their appearances on Tuesday. But there's a blizzard headed to NY Tuesday, so I really hope they are able to fly in! I want to see as many interviews as possible.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:50 pm

coolangel wrote:The one thing which hit me more than anything else when I saw Raven and Vanessa's pictures were their expressions. Raven looks happy while Vanessa looks like she is done. No hint of that infectious smile which lights up her face. Upset

Nick, your proposal better be very very good. I am counting on you to bring back that smile amid happy tears and I hope she does the same for you. Can't wait for tomorrow! beatingheart

I think this process has been really hard on Vanessa she was ready for the whole thing to be over in episode 6!! but then she had to go for another 5 episodes. I really hope the real world relationship is much more vitalizing, light, enjoyable and just super super easy on both of them!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

SeekAny wrote:Selfishly I'm already thinking ahead to their appearances on Tuesday. But there's a blizzard headed to NY Tuesday, so I really hope they are able to fly in! I want to see as many interviews as possible.

Yes, we are supposed to get anywhere from 8-15+. It's supposed to start about midnight Monday. SMFH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Could they possibly be staying in LA and doing the interviews from there? Doesn't GMA do live segments from there sometimes? (I work so don't get to watch any of the morning shows).

Would make sense with the weather systems going on in the east right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Vanessa looks amazing in anything. I can't wait to see the FRC and lots of happy tears! Fingers crossed!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Could they possibly be staying in LA and doing the interviews from there? Doesn't GMA do live segments from there sometimes? (I work so don't get to watch any of the morning shows).

Would make sense with the weather systems going on in the east right now.  

If it were me, that's what I would want. They could still get around on Tuesday, but just not as much fun and more of a hassle.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:22 pm

If there is a Blizzard Watch for NYC I definitely think it could affect their press tour. As it is they likely would only be in NYC for a short time because of Nick being on DWTS, they would do some press in NYC and then return to LA to do some press. If there is a blizzard in NYC the entire press tour might take place in LA.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Selfishly I'm already thinking ahead to their appearances on Tuesday. But there's a blizzard headed to NY Tuesday, so I really hope they are able to fly in! I want to see as many interviews as possible.

Yes, we are supposed to get anywhere from 8-15+. It's supposed to start about midnight Monday. SMFH.

Ha I must be further south than you; our is supposed to start around 9pm Monday and run through 5pm Tuesday. 6-12 inches is the current amount they think we'll get, but they told us we'd get 4 inches on Friday and we got about 1/2 inch. If the storm does start around 9pm - midnight on Monday and drops as much as they say between 1/2 and an inch an hour, flights into NYC may well be canceled especially red eyes.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I woke in NC with snow on the ground this morning. I too was like WTF????

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:34 pm

The thing is it's not going to be just a blizzard. It's going to be what's called a Nor'easter. Lots of wind. Lots. That is the danger. Two storms are "supposed" to converge to cause this. There is no way to predict what will happen. Hopefully power outages will be minimal.
Here is link for any interested.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I thought Ashley Rosenbaum's FRC dress knocked it out of the park. It was so uniquely beautiful to me. I can see the dress Vanessa chose making a captivating scene easily with the surroundings. I see it being somewhat like Trista and Ryan's with all the candles flickering minus the fire. I hope the lighting is sufficient.

She was the lead. I'm specifically referring to the final 2 contestants. I usually find the choices they are given suck.
I can't remember a F1 FRC dress other than Emily and Chantel in Brad's season. Yea, they sucked, IMO!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless