SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 am

@mercieme Thank you so much, your photo has made my day Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613
I agree their smiles are similar. Looking at them makes me smile. IMO they are a perfect match Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:00 pm

I read an online Cosmopolitan article '19 things you didn't know about Matty J -until now'
Number 1 of the 19 was Matty wanting to be a professional athlete at some stage growing up, and that he loves sport.

In Elise's Twitter account she has recently added 'Sports Nut' to her bio.

I believe Elise is being hidden on purpose because she would be the obvious winner if she was introduced from the beginning.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

@Storybook....unfortunately I don't think we SCed Elise's twitter page caption after she became active again...so no idea if she just added the "sports nut" to it which she totally is IMO just based on her twitter feed and her IG posts.

Do you remember on the Project TV interview when they asked Matty which of the Spice girls, he would be, he said Sporty Spice (which might just be the only ideal one to choose) laugh out loud...but not surprised he once had an aspiration to be a professional athlete because he has even said in other interviews that he has always been into sports.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:20 pm

@mercieme I am a researcher so I always aim to get my facts right before I say anything Smiley On page one of this thread is a screenshot of Elise's Twitter account and she does not have 'Sports Nut' written there.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks @Storybook....I just saw it now yes very interesting indeed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 pm

It most likely means nothing at all. I am clutching at straws to sleuth Elise as F1 :crazed

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Flo posted something with Elise on Insta! And there was some banter underneath it but I don't know how to bring it over...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Controversial opinion but the more I see/read of Elise the more I think she might actually be too good for Matty. She seems to have a depth that I don't see in Matty, or Laura for that matter. JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:27 pm

brownravens wrote:Flo posted something with Elise on Insta! And there was some banter underneath it but I don't know how to bring it over...

I"m not on Instagram and I'd love to know what it is!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 pm

@Storybook....there is still a lot to see so i believe she has a fine chance as F1...jmo.

@brownravens here it is...oh geez, Flo is hilarious...that girl Sarah that commented on the IG about Elise in LBD is one of Elise's close friend....I find it interesting that Sarah knew to comment on Flo's IG so I guess she must be following Flo for some reasons as well.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0145

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Bobette wrote:Controversial opinion but the more I see/read of Elise the more I think she might actually be too good for Matty.   She seems to have a depth that I don't see in Matty, or Laura for that matter.  JMO.  

I read an article "Here for the right reasons : why people really agree to go on the Bachelor" It was very insightful. Basically no one goes on it to find love. It's all about 'building a brand'. I don't know Laura's motive, but if she doesn't win Matty's heart she has increased her business, so she can't be totally heartbroken (IMO)

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:37 pm

@mercieme Thank you so much for posting the Instagram. (I feel like I'm in the 21st century yes )
Interesting banter. Flo and Elise were close in photos posted from the second episode and it's great to see they have stayed friends. Making friends is one of the main reasons given for being a contestant on the Bachelor.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues