SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Bobette wrote:So until Elise starts showing up in the edit I'm going to fill in the blanks by playing a Where's Wally-style game of Where's Elise? Here are episode 2's offerings:

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 YgHHwG5
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 GAlJPoI
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 RJgMJhb
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 QdbpWao
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3Y38D5L

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

@Bobette can you also bring her Episode 2 CP dress over since Elise didn't post it on IG like the other girls did....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 pm

thats great @Bobette ! laugh out loud one thing i noticed she seems to have lost a lot of weight post show?? usually the f1 looses the bach weight fast because they are so happy and in love..... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNrl16z

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:thats great @Bobette ! laugh out loud one thing i noticed she seems to have lost a lot of weight post show?? usually the f1 looses the bach weight fast because they are so happy and in love..... jmo

She's a sportswoman - if she was upset/heartbroken she would have channeled that energy into training/working out, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:47 pm

@LeapofFaith..... laugh out loud both Sam F and Snez dropped all them kilos they put on during filming so fast before I blinked my eyes laugh out loud I see Elise as a very positive person just based on her IG so I am just stoked that she looks happy post filming. By the way Matty seems so excited talking about her in this interview with Fifi and the crew, he officially dropped there is a potential slow burn coming...why the heck would they be dropping that so we can watch heartbreak....hmmmmm....we shall seee  giggling

https://omny.fm/shows/fifi-dave-fev/the-bachelor-matty-j-chats-to-fifi-dave-fev-byron

Thanks @Bobette for bring the CP pic over bestbud!

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 pm

mercieme wrote:@LeapofFaith..... laugh out loud both Sam F and Snez dropped all them kilos they put on during filming so fast before I blinked my eyes laugh out loud I see Elise as a very positive person just based on her IG so I am just stoked that she looks happy post filming. By the way Matty seems so excited talking about her in this intense with Fifi and the crew, he officially dropped there is a potential slow burn coming...why the heck would they be dropping that so we can watch heartbreak....hmmmmm....we shall seee  giggling

Thanks @Bobette for bring the CP pic over bestbud!

Foiler season here we come !! Smiley

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:59 pm

@Storybook you get on the Elise train and ride it! As much as I would love to see an underdog win, I don't know if production are brave enough to risk it after the grief they copped over Nikki last year. Still, there is precedent for a hidden F1 in the US version. In Sean's season, Catherine was quite hidden at the beginning, not sure if quite this hidden though!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 pm

On the other hand though....Lisa is one that folks are expecting to win based on SM popularity and posts I have read...so my money is on Lisa being the first shocker exit that will get SM fired up......jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Storybook you get on the Elise train and ride it! As much as I would love to see an underdog win, I don't know if production are brave enough to risk it after the grief they copped over Nikki last year. Still, there is precedent for a hidden F1 in the US version. In Sean's season, Catherine was quite hidden at the beginning, not sure if quite this hidden though!

Thanks for your support with being on the Elise Train Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f600 My attachment to who I want to be F1 is always my undoing.
I see the Nikki edit in the opposite light. To me Alex was always the front runner. She received the White Rose. Richie went 'goggle-eyed' around her and he loved her letter Rolling Eyes On top of this was the decadent chocolate bath. If she wasn't going to win after that it would take a lot of editing. And that's where Nikki came in. She was the sensible, non stage 5 clinger who didn't have children - big, big issue according to the producers.
Nikki came from behind to have the best odds of winning in the public eye (but not Sportsbet as far as I know). Even Richie's mum backed her so everything was set. Only she didn't win. The producers fooled most of Australia, and Richie copped the backlash.
I would like to see Elise, the hidden, unknown dark horse win. But if Laura opens up after having her heart badly broken with her previous relationship and only love, ending, then is this the fairytale ending?
Or is it Elise who Matty is most attracted to . . .? And is Elise winning the backlash Matty is worried about receiving?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 pm

@mercieme I 100% agree!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:35 am

An old Turkish adage - "If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain"  Source  giggling
So since Elise (aka hashtag whoels) refused to post a pic of herself with Matty, I made one for her laugh out loud...they smile alike IMO Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_0143
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues