SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 am

So l, sorry has it been posted previously? no idea
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:11 am

Sundy wrote:So l, sorry has it been posted previously? no idea  

Not that particular one as far as I can remember!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:12 am

Emayem wrote:New insta post from Elise with Matty. Cute caption about a post date de-brief and talking about round 2.

(Too hard to bring over on my phone!)

Saw that, and the second time she has used the fire emoji. Hot? Or slow burn?? question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:13 am

Wait. I just had a weird thought/theory. Belinda is a love coach right? It's her job to play match maker and help build relationships. What if she is spoiled (as in she knows Elise wins) and she's plugging Elise (as per her Instagram/interview comments) as a way to aid her own business/interests. I mean, how good will it look for Belinda if she turns around at the end of all of this and says "I told you so, I'm a love coach, I saw this since this relationship since the beginning". JMO and speculation.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 am

Sundy wrote:
Emayem wrote:New insta post from Elise with Matty. Cute caption about a post date de-brief and talking about round 2.

Saw that, and the second time she has used the fire emoji. Hot? Or slow burn?? question

Interesting. I wouldn't think she would be happy to make even more of the slow burn storyline if it ends up going nowhere!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:19 am

Interesting! I guess she gets a second date then. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

Bobette wrote:

Interesting!  I guess she gets a second date then.  yes

Do you think she gets another one before HTD?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:28 am

dolcimumma wrote:I thought when i was watching one of the video's of Elise and Matty in the spa she asked why didn't you kiss me before? I am pretty sure I heard her say that as I had to watch it a few times to make out what she said &  i thought that the response of waiting for the right moment was to that question.  Did anyone else hear that?  am I wrong? It's on the bachelor FB page a video they posted the night it aired. I can't get it to play now , of course, but it has Slow Burn across a pic of them in the spa.
She said "what took you so long" and he said "I was waiting for the right moment"

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:30 am

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Interesting!  I guess she gets a second date then.  yes

Do you think she gets another one before HTD?

The caption certainly seems to be suggesting that.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 FQXPaRO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 am

@Bobette Well I thought she might be the helicopter person but I think everyone else pretty much reckons that is Flo. Besides that there can't be another chance for another SD IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:34 am

brownravens wrote:@Bobette Well I thought she might be the helicopter person but I think everyone else pretty much reckons that is Flo. Besides that there can't be another chance for another SD IMO.

Helicopter def Flo IMO, but we do still have the slow dancing in the sheer back top with dots/stars, so I'd say that's Elise's SD.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:52 am

Highly likely someone has already posted this somewhere that I've missed...
https://instagram.com/p/BXnFPiGBE2i/
Noticed today Elise responded to a comment to what appears to be male friend. Post was from 10 Aug but she only responded a week ago- friend 'Joshrich' says "can't wait to watch it. Missing it over here", and then one week ago Elise replied "Get onto it JR! Bit happening in the next few weeks"

If I were F2 not sure I'd want to be encouraging people to watch my heart break, she could have simply 'liked' the comment but said nothing more, so it may be an F1 comment... then again, if I was F2 and okay with it all in hindsight and enjoying the fun and attention and the ride you might still encourage your friends to tune in...?

I also wonder if the show is encouraging Elise to up her social presence. Last Thurs she had just over 7400 IG followers, where even people like Lisa and Flo had over 40k, and tonight she has 14.2k, so whether she's F1 or F2, I wouldnt be surprised if the show would be encouraging her to increase her following/fan her popularity flames either way.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues