SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm

AussieFan wrote:Yessssss!!!! Finally a little Elise time.....and her dad is a sweetheart. So nice to hear Matty talk about Elise......and he even mentioned the slow-burn with her seeing hearts

Finally is right! I also agree her dad is such a sweetheart. Elise seems like an incredible woman and such a gem  beatingheart

P.S. Love your avi hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:50 pm

@mercieme I am in awe of your sleuthing. I am not savvy that way at all. My 'gut' feeling has always been my guide and it has never let me down. Even though the series is scripted and heavily edited, to me people can't hide their true feelings. Bring on episode 16 cheerleader

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Sundy wrote:https://vid.me/OjPnJ
Thank you @Sundy! You're the best  blowkiss

Embedding video here

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I am so mad that TPTB didn't show Elise's red carpet/M&G entrance!!!  hissyfit
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm

@AllAboutLove it was pretty cute eh?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:54 pm

@brownravens so cute! So natural too! It really wouldn't have hurt for them to show Elise's full arrival. Ugh  :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 pm

@allaboutlove......in Elise's RC arrival vid, in the ITM portion where she is talking about herself wearing the green top, can you please let me know if you think her hair roots are showing more than when she arrived on the RC and if she looks a bit tanned. I know this is something you easily pick out, trying to understand how early or late into filming that the ITM was done...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove......in Elise's RC arrival vid, in the ITM portion where she is talking about herself wearing the green top, can you please let me know if you think her hair roots are showing more than when she arrived on the RC and if she looks a bit tanned. I know this is something you easily pick out, trying to understand how early or late into filming that the ITM was done...thanks.

@mercieme  It's hard for me to say without comparing to other ITMs or SCs of her. Do we know if this background was used for any other ITMs?  question (may need to move to the SC thread but it's getting close to 80 pages so may need to start a new one first)

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 21077536_10212257451265330_5714268390664273191_n
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 20992799_10212257480866070_1455719164440635111_n
SCs from Sundy's vid https://vid.me/OjPnJ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 pm

She Had quite a few ITM in the last episode wearing a cream choker... maybe try those ones first to compare?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 pm

@mercieme okay just looking at the SCs I have posted above the first thing that stands out to me is Elise's hair looks longer. In the first SC in the green top, her hair is more wavy and is to her armpits in length vs the second SC from night one her hair is shorter. So I think the SC for Elise in the green top was filmed later. What do you think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:01 pm

She's so bloody sweet and natural and adorable. I am heartbroken for her already sad have already conceded she won't be F1 just because TPTB are too predictable.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Thanks @allaboutlove.....that's what I thought about as well but wanted someone better at this to confirm yes

@brownravens, i will go check out those early ITMs as well, thanks for the reference.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues