SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 am

Posting here but have a huge favor to ask those who are able to watch Elise's Red Carpet on the tenplay site... is there any way you could record and upload the video? I am not able to watch it and if I could I would record and upload it myself (either by phone or software). Would appreciate it so much if someone could do so 

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:10 am

It is the same as uploading a picture? I will do it tonight if you can give me instructions
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:23 am

@Sundy you are the best!!  bestbud!

It will have to be uploaded to a hosting site like https://vid.me (I prefer it to YouTube or anything else because it's super easy). Vid.me is free, so just sign up and upload the video. Then when uploaded, click on it and just click on 'share' and copy and paste the embed code into here and the video will show up here.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:25 am

@ AllAboutLove  this work/?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 am

Cool. Can't say I will get to it before the episode airs but I will try. If anyone else gets in before me go for it.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:08 am

@dolcimumma I can't see it but let me know what you're adding and I can try get it working

@Sundy no need to rush at all! I was only thinking to be able to watch it for sleuthing pre-F2 (that is if Elise is in F2) so those who can't watch online can watch sleuth Matty's first impression of her 

Anyone that can do record and upload it much appreciated  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFan Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:15 am

Yessssss!!!! Finally a little Elise time.....and her dad is a sweetheart. So nice to hear Matty talk about Elise......and he even mentioned the slow-burn with her seeing hearts

Don't wait for a light at the end of the tunnel....
Stride down there, and light the bloody thing yourself !!

:soapbox  AussieUrbanGirl
AussieFan
AussieFan

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

https://vid.me/OjPnJ
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Did that work?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Yes dear @Sundy the video is perfect. :Thanktwo so much, greatly appreciated since some of us can't see any of the vids on TenPlay website.

I think the Matty/Elise love story is going to be a major surprise this season.... @natik here we go girl, I am hoping things go as we sleuthed and you can find time to make those your awesome vids Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

@mercieme I have re-watched the SQT between Matty and Elise over and over again. IMO (and I know not everyone's) Matty's conversation was genuine and honest. Listening to Matty speak I felt as if he was telling us how the story would play out - him getting to know Elise and them falling in love. I truly believe Matty felt guilty for overlooking Elise and he was sincerely sorry.
I'm waiting for the fairytale ending he didn't have with Georgia to be with Elise and I don't believe I'm being unrealistic Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f60d

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:39 pm

@Storybook I honestly understand why folks believe it's not possible for Elise to be F1 but the beautiful part of this forum is that we sometimes come to different conclusions based on sleuthing.

All I know is that based on the sleuthing done by some of us, we do believe the evidence is there for Elise as F1. We will see how the cookie crumbles come finale Episode 16 Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues