SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:01 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Isn't it possible that he did change his mind after Elise's date?  Everyone is different and the fact that they keep banging on about how one date can change everything means Matty may have kept an open mind especially when he got his first date with GL half way through.  @Bobette what if he had the first date with F1 half way through because then it would truly be scripted if every F1 had that Ep 3 date. He did say to Elise in the hot tub 'knowing how this is going I wish it was the first first date'.  He may well have had connection up front with her but they may have encouraged him to wait for their SD because there is a lot happening that we're not seeing on screen. Hence the Jen and Leah show.  Maybe now they'll get down to business!!

They almost always know the outcome of the show before they start editing it (the exception to this is Blake's season).  If Elise was F1, I believe she would have gotten a very different edit.  We would have seen more of their banter on the red carpet, we would have heard their conversation at the Medieval dinner, and overall, she would have been more relevant on the show till now, IMO.  As it stands, she really is almost like an intruder.  

If Elise were F1 it would be the first time ever an F1 didn't get some kind of introduction pre-season (Laura got the "take my breath away" advert, a "meet Laura" video during episode 1, a photo in OK magazine...).  It would be the first time the Lead & F1's red carpet meeting didn't fit the specific editing pattern I detailed here.  It would be the first slow burn victory and it would also be the first time Sportsbet have EVER been wrong.  

TPTB have shown themselves to be resistant to change and repeat the same patterns season after season IMO.  While they may tweak one slight thing here or there, e.g. giving Elise a hint of F1 music (I still think they'll use it again, for a KISS between Laura and Matty) possibly because it was discussed in the media last season, I find it highly unlikely they would throw out their entire rulebook and have a completely new edit for this season.  

As for the bold, I do think a lot of this season has been scripted.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:05 pm

I think it's definitely possible that he may have changed track after Elise's date. He claims to have only been in love twice before, so I think it is entirely possible that he didn't pick his F1 at the start and still had an open mind at this point.

I think if they were ever going to stray from the formula for the edit, it would be for Matty's season, to make a big thing of the slow burn.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Emayem wrote:I think it's definitely possible that he may have changed track after Elise's date. He claims to have only been in love twice before, so I think it is entirely possible that he didn't pick his F1 at the start and still had an open mind at this point.

I think if they were ever going to stray from the formula for the edit, it would be for Matty's season, to make a big thing of the slow burn.

Re the bold, he said this in pre-season media rounds & said it again in media rounds last week that he only made up his mind towards the end. I will speak for myself that I choose to believe him but I respect that others think he is just doing the Bachie speak, we will find out soon enough how truthful Matty was in his interviews. One more thing, there was a reason he let it out that we should watch out for the "slow burn" in pre-season media rounds which IMO he annoucned with excitement in that one radio interivew where he first said it. Actually I am most happy for the popular opinion to be that Elise has no shot at this, it's actually very fun and it's going to make for a very good finale around here Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:13 pm

I was reading an article about Lee today and one of the things he commented that he disliked about the show is that they made the show more about Matty's heartbreak rather than his and GL's love story. To me, that just reminded me of this season that they're about to make a big hoo ha out of Laura not wanting to be heartbroken and hiding Elise/Matty's love story.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Emayem wrote:I think it's definitely possible that he may have changed track after Elise's date. He claims to have only been in love twice before, so I think it is entirely possible that he didn't pick his F1 at the start and still had an open mind at this point.

IA. So much has been made of the 'slow burn' it is either true or a red herring. If Elise is nothing more than a red herring, my question has always been why bother to make it her? Elora has a greater 'physical connection' and Flo is well liked by the public. Either would do just as well. As for Tara she is the most popular but I read a post on FB that said along the lines of 'Tara getting so much screen time means she is NOT the winner'. The bachelor posted a reply saying you never know. It is almost like the same story line of 'the winner and a spare', so maybe this time the producers are mixing it up???
As has been said before, if Elise was utterly heartbroken why would she take a 'dream job' in Sydney to be near her 'ex'? I have no concrete proof Elise is the winner. I am only hoping this because I can see her and Matty in real life. Until I am convinced Laura is the winner I am sticking with Elise :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 pm

mercieme wrote:Actually I am most happy for the popular opinion to be that Elise has no shot at this, it's actually very fun and it's going to make for a very good finale around here Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

I'm with you! Laura has been front and centre as 'F1' since before the season started, I'm waiting for the surprise fairytale ending!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Absolutely @Storybook

Why Elise bothers me too. So much easier to sell one of the other girls who got earlier dates as a viable F2 option.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm a tad suspicious of that little convo on the red carpet between matty and osher re the slow burn....kinda seems like prescriptions to me. I do wonder if they want Elise as bachette.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Emayem wrote:Absolutely @Storybook

Why Elise bothers me too. So much easier to sell one of the other girls who got earlier dates as a viable F2 option.

You ladies are on fire with your rationalization as to why Elise as F2 makes absolutely no sense IMO.....I have posted similar thoughts in the past. The funniest part of this are the comments on FB asking "who is she" laugh out loud

@Billysmom, the last two contestants they wanted as Bette were Heather and Nikki and IMO neither of them got the same type of edit Elise has. On the other hand Heather's and Nikki's edits and OTT media coverage are very parallel to another contestant on Matty's season that I won't name here since this is not her thread Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887 jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Billysmom wrote:I'm a tad suspicious of that little convo on the red carpet between matty and osher re the slow burn....kinda seems like prescriptions to me. I do wonder if they want Elise as bachette.....

If this was the case, I would then wonder why she was so deeply hidden for the first half of the season that the general public didn't even know she existed. Matty was featured right from the start as the slow burn, they got everyone to fall in love with him before Georgia even noticed him. There will not be the same investment in Elise, as the only people who have fallen in love with her are the sluethers who knew she was one to watch!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Absolutely @Storybook

You ladies are on fire with your rationalization as to why Elise as F2 makes absolutely no sense IMO.....I have posted similar thoughts in the past. The funniest part of this are the comments on FB asking "who is she" laugh out loud

@Billysmom, the last two contestants they wanted as Bette were Heather and Nikki and IMO neither of them got the same type of edit Elise has. On the other hand Heather's and Nikki's edits and OTT media coverage are very parallel to another contestant on Matty's season that I won't name here since this is not her thread Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887 jmho.

This would not be funny to the producers.  They don't want a "who?" as F1.  They want someone the audience has an investment in.  I don't think they would risk having a basically unknown F1 and IMO they have barely shown enough of Elise to make her a viable F2, let alone F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:11 pm

It may be wishful thinking on my behalf but this doesn't seem like bare minimum SM to me. Courtesy @elise.ie
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1738
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1739
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1740
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1741
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1742
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1744
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_1743
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues