SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:35 am

This person who tweeted at Elise in the SC is the social producer for the show....that was nice of her to say she would offer Elise a SD eh. Just based on sluething folks have nothing but the best things to say about this girl. But girl took time off her really good job IMO and sat around for a month before Matty even noticed her. Anyways but she is doing mighty fine post show IMO.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0223
https://mobile.twitter.com/ELSTACY/status/897803259145994241

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:52 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Sharlene doing massive word vomit. Michelle tells Jen she has no soul

Is Elise even on the show tonight laugh out loud

I think this is Elise in the background here.  No... wait... it's a palm frond.

Source

Elise and I clearly share the same sense of humour.  Check out the caption!

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 QfHk4bn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 am

Ohhh, @Bobette maybe Elise is reading here? Give us a sign on Instagram if you are the F1 Elise!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 am

Most interesting to me is that Elise tagged Audrey, Osher's wife, in her post. If there is any truth to what Osher said about Matty not choosing who he'd pick/thought (paraphrasing) then it could be that if Elise is not F1 that Osher and Audrey both liked Elise the most for Matty....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:16 am

Also included in the same IG post that Elise posted is a pic of her and Matty talking at CP and that's the first post of just her and Matty that she has posted all season...the first one she had Tara in it so I am not counting that.

I think she tagged Osher's wife Audrey because she did Elise's hair at least that's how I am reading that caption  "tamed the mane" that she wrote besides Audrey's IG handle and Audrey does do hair for the show.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0226
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:This person who tweeted at Elise in the SC is the social producer for the show....that was nice of her to say she would offer Elise a SD eh. Just based on sluething folks have nothing but the best things to say about this girl. But girl took time off her really good job IMO and sat around for a month before Matty even noticed her. Anyways but she is doing mighty fine post show IMO.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0223
https://mobile.twitter.com/ELSTACY/status/897803259145994241

This is just another reason why I totally believe the producers like Elise and saw her as a great match/catch  :yes:

Audrey definitely does the hair, I just think Elise making a point to tag Audrey I think they got along well  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ohhh, @Bobette maybe Elise is reading here? Give us a sign on Instagram if you are the F1 Elise!

I do think Elise and/or her friends are reading here.  GOOD!  I'd like her to know that even if she's been buried in the edit and the general public haven't yet seen her awesomeness, it has been noticed here and she'd be the preferred F1 for many, myself included.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 am

I have to laugh out loud at how awesome Elise's hashtag is....#whoEls. It's so fitting for her editing this season and a great play on words - maybe intentional by her friends as @mercieme posted before. 

I think I am going to really enjoy watching Elise the rest of the season. She seems so naturally herself and also a really great conversationalist as well and can totally hold her own but still so gracious. She'd make a great lead if she wasn't F1! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 am

Her face is just so expressive - there is no way she can hide her true feelings, IMO, which is a big help when sleuthing yes

She is the only contestant I have absolutely no doubts about their sincerity. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am

I like how expressive she is. She just seems so natural and not forced at all. Very genuine yes  imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 am

I actually started making up a collection of "Elise Faces" - eye rolls, eyebrow raises and annoyed expressions - because I just love how real her reactions are.

I decided against posting them though because those kind of expressions aren't particularly flattering and I didn't want to look like I was making fun of her.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 am

She looks so different in every picture because of her facial expressions though! but again so does Flo laugh out loud love it
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues