SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:39 am

@ssin0547 IA with your 'different' point of view. I have thought the same myself.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:41 am

And meanwhile we have another contestant that will remain nameless here posting very intimate pics of her time with Matty and referencing their chemistry and her IG fans are eating it up that she is the F1 laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:43 am

I think it's more interesting that Elise got Lee/GL first kiss music than traditional first kiss music because that hasn't been heard expect for them. But the fact she got both was big - if the next kiss is over the traditional F1 music I'll be bowled over.

I thought IG is interesting because these are the photos she's been given remember. She doesn't pick the photos - so she got given BTS picks and furthermore she actually takes about Matty in the caption of the single couple pic.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:48 am

@brownravens.....mate I just thought it was mind blowing that you predicted that the GL/Lee kiss music would be played, and that reminded me to take listen before the show because I had completely forgotten about that music yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 am

@mercieme

I agree with you re. the general public knowing about F1 music. I started watch Bach for the first time midway through Richie's season (picked Alex as the winner), I watched all of GL's season without knowing about this forum and joined the forum at the end of last season (incorrectly picked Matty as the winner). I had zero clue about F1 music and what it meant. Didn't even know what the order of dates meant and that's despite reading MM who published the article the F1 music. It's unusual to me that they would give Elise both old and new F1 music if she wasn't F1, as mentioned before on the forum, usually the producers won't sway from their usual habits. At this point in time I still think Laura is F1 but ONLY because of Sportsbet. If Elise gets F1 music again and Laura doesn't, that will cement for me that Elise is F1.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Reenie Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:12 am

Also there was that reflection back to the start of the red carpet during Elise's date where they showed Osher asking Matty is he hoping for fireworks....up until Elises date they just showed Matty responding "yes he'd like fireworks" BUT during Elises date they showed the rest of the conversation which they had previously not shown where he then goes onto say, but he's not going to disregard someone that may be a slow start or slow burn (words to that effect).......

And then in an interview with Elise (i think mercieme linked to it somewhere) (source NewsCorp) said "but now he's his (Matty's) number one fan,' Elise said.

"He sent a text message on our family [text] thread, saying, 'Guys, we all have to get on this bus and go for it!'

"Now it's like, 'Matty, do you actually just want to hang out with Phil, or are you actually interested in me?'"

Its a bit interesting that Matty sent the Stacy family a text msg if Elise was F2???????? question

Also why would he keep telling everyone to watch out for the slow burn if thats not what he chose in the end...it seems if he went around in interviews telling everyone this and then not to follow thru with it he'd be shooting himself in the foot and writing the message on his own headstone - surely he'd be aware of the repercussion of this???? IMO....

Reenie

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:17 am

@Reenie I think the person that sent the message was Elise's dad telling their family to go for it. But still an interesting nugget and almost sounded present tense to me.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Reenie Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

They're not individual pics though @Sundy - they're tucked away in a multi-post behind a pic of them with two cameramen.  At the very least, I would think an F1 would put the best/most intimate pic as the thumbnail.  They would also be easier to delete packaged away as one, as noted by @Pongo upthread.  I wouldn't be surprised if these vanish the day Elise gets control back of her IG account.

ITA @Bobette I feel as though Elise is sending a message by choosing as the front image of the packet the least intimate one. She is saying that it's just a show, and it's not for real.  JMO

THANKYOU @Dirty Street Pie I'm glad I am not the only one seeing it this way.  I just compared Elise and Laura's IG accounts.  Laura has 12 pics of herself and Matty in what I would call "couple shots" - just the two of them.  These are individual posts, each with their own comment, and include rose ceremonies, pics from their dates, and in the secret garden.  

In contrast, Elise has only posted three VISIBLE pics of the two of them, and one features two cameramen.  I know there are more pics, but those are hidden, and I am looking at it from the point of view of what she has to look at when she sees her IG page.  I don't think it's any coincidence that the IMO most intimate pics (in the hot tub) are not visible on her main page.  

Even the video of them together has a thumbnail of hockey gear - something near and dear to Elise - not the two of them together.  Putting myself in her position this is exactly what I would do if I was F2 - I wouldn't want all those pics "in my face" and I would want to know I could quickly delete them when allowed.  

I also wonder if it took 3 days to post them because she really didn't want to at all and perhaps the multiple pic posting was a compromise she reached with TPTB.  JMO

But I would think that this could all be to misdirect herself as the F1 (if she is) and act not happy as per what Matty said....IMO......

Reenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reenie Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:23 am

ssin0547 wrote:Just a different point of view re. Elise's Instagram. Perhaps she is F1 and she knows she has nothing to prove by spalshing pics of Matty and her all over IG. It's not just the F2 that would have been hurt in the process but possibly the entire F6 as Cobie and Elora all seem invested in Matty too. Maybe she's just a genuinely nice person who doesn't want to throw her relationship in the face of the other girls . In contrast, an F2 that was bitter or hurting might want to really post a lot of pictures of them with Matty in a way to say "Well look at what we had", almost like a dig. IMO, Elise could possibly be the type of person that doesn't feel the need to boast about what she has, if that something is Matty. All JMO.

I agree :yes:

Reenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reenie Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 am

brownravens wrote:@Reenie I think the person that sent the message was Elise's dad telling their family to go for it. But still an interesting nugget and almost sounded present tense to me.

Yes after I read it again I thought that might be the case!! duh BUT I still think its significant- Why if she is F2 (and most understandingly upset) would she say her dad is Matty's No.1 fan not to mention it IS all said in present tense....

Reenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:30 am

Reenie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

ITA @Bobette I feel as though Elise is sending a message by choosing as the front image of the packet the least intimate one. She is saying that it's just a show, and it's not for real.  JMO

THANKYOU @Dirty Street Pie I'm glad I am not the only one seeing it this way.  I just compared Elise and Laura's IG accounts.  Laura has 12 pics of herself and Matty in what I would call "couple shots" - just the two of them.  These are individual posts, each with their own comment, and include rose ceremonies, pics from their dates, and in the secret garden.  

In contrast, Elise has only posted three VISIBLE pics of the two of them, and one features two cameramen.  I know there are more pics, but those are hidden, and I am looking at it from the point of view of what she has to look at when she sees her IG page.  I don't think it's any coincidence that the IMO most intimate pics (in the hot tub) are not visible on her main page.  

Even the video of them together has a thumbnail of hockey gear - something near and dear to Elise - not the two of them together.  Putting myself in her position this is exactly what I would do if I was F2 - I wouldn't want all those pics "in my face" and I would want to know I could quickly delete them when allowed.  

I also wonder if it took 3 days to post them because she really didn't want to at all and perhaps the multiple pic posting was a compromise she reached with TPTB.  JMO

But I would think that this could all be to misdirect herself as the F1 (if she is) and act not happy as per what Matty said....IMO......

All the other girls have posted multiple pics of their dates, so Elise posting 5 or 6 of those pics individually would not have looked suspicious, IMO.  

Also, if TPTB had told her to act sad and hide the coupley pics on IG - when they've already hidden her in the edit up until the last couple of episodes - they'd be setting themselves up for an F1 who is an unknown element to the audience, who looks on SM to not be chronicling their relationship (which may make her appear blasé about it).  

That would not go down well with the audience, IMO.  It's one thing to conceal the ending, it's another thing to have an ending people are not invested in.  Even people who didn't like Lee or Alex at least knew who they were, and could chart the development of their relationships with the Lead.  With Elise, it's pretty much been a black hole till now.  

For her to make enough of a connection with the audience for people to be invested in the ending, I'd expect them to encourage her to post more pics, not less.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:37 am

@Reenie unfortunately everything re Bachelor is said in the present tense but I think it's weird her dad is getting involved here.  Having said that their contracts oblige them to do what Channel 10 says basically so maybe it's all made up to keep us guessing.  I want Elise to be F1 by the way but nothing is to be for sure here in regards to media interviews. All speculation atm.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues