SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 am

Elise kind of reminds me of Matilda (F1 for Bach NZ S1) who would make faces (intentionally) and poke fun of herself and still does to this day. The less flattering of herself the more she'd post of it laugh out loud I think Elise has that same kind of humor and poking fun of herself. She seems very down to earth and a great catch. It's why I am like "what the heck" to Matty for him not taking her on a date already! Oh well. Still excited to see what happens with her. I think she will be a fan fave!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 am

@AllAboutLove Did any of the other F1 or F2 girls in previous seasons follow Oshers wife or tag her ??????????????????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:22 am

@LeapofFaith I don't think so and from looking at her followers I don't see any of the past F1s or F2s following her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Elise kind of reminds me of Matilda (F1 for Bach NZ S1) who would make faces (intentionally) and poke fun of herself and still does to this day. The less flattering of herself the more she'd post of it laugh out loud I think Elise has that same kind of humor and poking fun of herself. She seems very down to earth and a great catch. It's why I am like "what the heck" to Matty for him not taking her on a date already! Oh well. Still excited to see what happens with her. I think she will be a fan fave!

I'm going to take that as permission to post them. laugh out loud Will collate a few more to make it a proper homage and post later.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove Did any of the other F1 or F2 girls in previous seasons follow Oshers wife or tag her ??????????????????????

I just think Osher has got Audrey a gig on the bach doing hair. Probably nothing more than that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:02 am

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove Did any of the other F1 or F2 girls in previous seasons follow Oshers wife or tag her ??????????????????????

I just think Osher has got Audrey a gig on the bach doing hair. Probably nothing more than that

Isn't that how they originally met?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 am

O/T: yeah Osher met Audrey on the show (she was working on it, MUA/Hair stylist)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 am

Just wondering about that advertiser article which said she was holed up in Adelaide - why??

Doesn't she have a job in Perth? Didn't she tweet she's moving to Sydney? And doesn't her Twitter say Sydney. Therefore why is she in Adelaide? I'm so confused....
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 am

brownravens wrote:Just wondering about that advertiser article which said she was holed up in Adelaide - why??

Doesn't she have a job in Perth? Didn't she tweet she's moving to Sydney? And doesn't her Twitter say Sydney. Therefore why is she in Adelaide? I'm so confused....
Yes, I thought she said she'd moved to Sydney

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 am

brownravens wrote:Just wondering about that advertiser article which said she was holed up in Adelaide - why??

If I had to guess, I would say she probably has a new job lined up in Sydney and will be moving there soon but for now is in Adelaide with her family, perhaps for support during the airing of the show.  

Quoting from the article:

Adelaide’s former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy is vying for The Bachelor Matty J’s heart
Anna Vlach, The Advertiser
August 16, 2017 6:48pm

TRAPPED in a mansion with a pack of women all on the prowl for Matty J’s affection there were a few hairy moments when Adelaide’s former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy felt like a caged animal.

“It was hectic ... like living in a zoo at times because there was so much going on and we spent much more time with each other than we did with Matty,” the 30-year-old tells Confidential, going on to allude to the way in which some of the women would morph into mean girls when Matty wasn’t around.

“It was very full-on at times and sometimes frustrating when he would come in and girls would change and put on this facade ... but he’s pretty cluey so he worked it out.

“Drama was there for sure and when that died down I was so happy that the focus shifted from drama to actual real-life relationships ... it was a relief when that happened,

That said, Elise says overall the women were a “really good group of girls” adding she forged close friendships with Alix, Lisa and Elizabeth.

“It was surprisingly normally to help someone else get ready to go on a date with a guy you were also dating,” she says, adding her posse also made a point of exercising together.

“We would get out and walk laps around the mansion ... (doing) perimeter checks like caged animals ... Lisa and I would walk for hours during the day that was our release.”

Asked whether being on the Bachelor was tougher than playing elite-level hockey, Elise doesn’t hesitate in her answer.

“It’s a whole different ball game ... I struggled because sport is sport and you get criticised for your performance, whereas in the house it was based on your personality which is a much more emotional thing so that was a lot harder for me,” she says.

Living in Perth where she worked in marketing prior to filming The Bachelor, Elise has been lying low in Adelaide since the series debuted last minute.

While hasn’t had much airtime on the show so far Confidential revealed in April that she enjoys a steamy date in a spa and a kiss with Matty.

“I’m still sussing him out at this point,” she says of the episodes currently screening, also admitting: “The more time you spend with Matty the more your feelings develop.”

As they say in the classics — stay tuned.

Source

Re: the bold, I think that was meant to read "last MONTH", not "last minute" laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:45 am

Is that pic from her IG of her and Matty in the secret garden?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is that pic from her IG of her and Matty in the secret garden?

From her IG? Yep. So many girls have posted pics of themselves in the secret garden and yet we've seen hardly anything. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues