SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 am

Definitely. I just wanna hug her now. Love her family. I'm glad hometown didn't turn out bad. 
Her mum was reasonable about asking why it took Matty so long. I was wondering that myself. The producers are up to something laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 am

@*nicole Elise's family were the best! Did you notice how Marie went into the kitchen to cook dinner in the daylight. When Matty came in to help her it was pitch dark outside. I believe the family had a lot of time to talk about Matty and Elsie's future together. But as I said, that's what I believe Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 am

That's so true plus they put a pic on fb of them drinking beer and looking at cds. Good eye 99 laugh out loud

i'm so excited but terrified too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 am

Hopefully those bloody rumours are wrong about Laura. It would be nice to be surprised. Laura isn't as nice as people say she is. IMO At first I liked her but then she tried to stop Michelle for talking to him at the cocktail party. 

Michelle didn't even get a chance. That rose she got made no sense to me as she never got a one on one or date with him since then. 

Jen and Leah were horrible. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am

I'm still on the Elise train, even if Matty isn't on it. She is the real winner this season!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:58 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm still on the Elise train, even if Matty isn't on it.  She is the real winner this season!  

I am on the Elise train too. If Matty wants to get on board, great. Either way, the train is moving... Choo choo! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am

I am still on the Elise train too! Cant wait to also see Elise and Matty on the Elise train!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I'm still on the Elise train, even if Matty isn't on it.  She is the real winner this season!  

I am on the Elise train too. If Matty wants to get on board, great. Either way, the train is moving... Choo choo! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1710264613

Me three.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Always on the Elise train. I would probably prefer Matty not be on it actually. toot toot!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Always on the Elise train. I would probably prefer Matty not be on it actually. toot toot!

laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Always on the Elise train. I mean she is absolute perfection.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 pm

I'm tempted to change dentists, just so I can feel like part of their family! giggling
I wonder if the brother is single.... :gotcha:
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues