SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 am

@ideas_ideas I didn't find it cringey but I found it hilarious though laugh out loud especially after he pursed his lips afterwards with a grin because IMO he probably thought she wasn't buying that though they were both nodding their heads in sync giggling . He kinda already gave her the reason already IMO on their SQT date which was that he focused on the girls that had bigger personalities that made themselves known to him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:25 am

I thought when i was watching one of the video's of Elise and Matty in the spa she asked why didn't you kiss me before? I am pretty sure I heard her say that as I had to watch it a few times to make out what she said &  i thought that the response of waiting for the right moment was to that question.  Did anyone else hear that?  am I wrong? It's on the bachelor FB page a video they posted the night it aired. I can't get it to play now , of course, but it has Slow Burn across a pic of them in the spa.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:36 am

I finally got it to play but it doesn't say that now.  I could have sworn on the night (as I couldn't watch the episode) she said that because I kept having to go back to listen.  Anyway doesn't matter.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 am

So, everyone is saying that the clip of Elise saying "Theres alot of chemistry there" is about her referring to someone else (in the sneak peek), but what if she's referring to her and matty?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:33 am

I always believed Elise said 'what took you so long' in reference to her getting a date, not a kiss.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 am

Storybook wrote:I always believed Elise said 'what took you so long' in reference to her getting a date, not a kiss.  

Yes, my interpretation too. I just rewatched it and still find it cringey! Perhaps it was set up with some direction from the producers maybe.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:34 am

I think she was just ribbing him a bit!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:51 am

Has this been posted?
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 am

Sundy wrote:Has this been posted?
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b

I saw that - ridiculous headline IMO.  Elise is far from the favourite to win at this stage IMO - it would be Tara or Laura according to the general public, surely?  And Laura is still the clear favourite on Sportsbet so I really don't know what they are basing that on.  

The fact that they used that headline and released the article so fast makes me think they wrote it weeks ago.  This in turn makes me wonder if TPTB have been taken by surprise at Tara's popularity - they may have expected Elise to be the "favourite" by now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 am

This article is just a rehash of the Advertiser piece without the tidbit that Elise has now moved to Sydney. Also they spelt her name wrong - quality journalism from News Corp Rolling Eyes
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 am

This article makes me confused about Belinda's comments regarding Matty and Elise's connection. Like, if Elise had been on the brink of leaving the show there can't have been much between them up until recently? I was convinced that there was heaps going on between Matty and Elise that we just haven't been shown (like maybe too much obvious chemistry?), but Elise's comments suggest not... hmmm
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:09 am

New insta post from Elise with Matty. Cute caption about a post date de-brief and talking about round 2.

(Too hard to bring over on my phone!)

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues