SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 am

@*nicole thanks so much for posting and welcome aboard the Elise Train cheerleader
There are a number of us on the forum who believe Elise is the last voice heard saying "I am in love with you" so it's great you think so too yes
And thanks also for the heads-up about the lighter dress usually being worn by the winner.
I'm hoping Matty whips out Elise's lucky coin and says it brought him luck finding her. That's how I would write the script if I could Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:02 am

@storybook I'm pretty sure I've said it before but just to reiterate, I think it's a really strange thing to omit from the edit if your gunning Elise to be a viable F2. *Matty giving her the gold coin during their hockey date I mean* the dreamer in me hopes to see that lucky coin again during the FRC. Screw the obvious F1 clues pointing in the other direction.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:03 am

Storybook wrote:@*nicole thanks so much for posting and welcome aboard the Elise Train  cheerleader  
There are a number of us on the forum who believe Elise is the last voice heard saying "I am in love with you" so it's great you think so too yes
And thanks also for the heads-up about the lighter dress usually being worn by the winner.
I'm hoping Matty whips out Elise's lucky coin and says it brought him luck finding her. That's how I would write the script if I could  Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f600

I'm clinging to that hope too!! Hugesmile

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 am

Bumbleguild wrote:@storybook I'm pretty sure I've said it before but just to reiterate, I think it's a really strange thing to omit from the edit if your gunning Elise to be a viable F2. *Matty giving her the gold coin during their hockey date I mean* the dreamer in me hopes to see that lucky coin again during the FRC. Screw the obvious F1 clues pointing in the other direction.

IA and interestingly mercieme posted how there were Matrix photos of Matty showing Elise the coin on their hockey date. This made me think positive thoughts (as you do when you think as highly of Elise as I do). I think if Matty showed Elise the coin he wanted her to know he hadn't forgotten it. (And maybe he said something along the lines of: the coin is working so far). For the coin not to be shown on the episode I can only think the producers are saving it for the right moment at the FRC??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 am

It would be a beautiful story how they found each other cos they were both a slow-burn. I mean she's had the best dates so far and he bought her flowers. That's something he never does to a girl only for his mother. And he told her he lived in London for 4 years. Their conversations are always more meaningful.
They talk about a lot of things not just about finding love but their interests. They're definitely the perfect match.

He'll be crazy not to pick her.

Last edited by *nicole on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

@dolcimumma bestbud! I refuse for the Elise train to be derailed, it will make it to it's final destination !!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 am

I am staying on the Elise train til the end too. Ironic her next date is on a train too.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 am

Missfi wrote:I am staying on the Elise train til the end too. Ironic her next date is on a train too.

I know, and how amazing is that :yes: I see a protective, caring side evident in Matty when he is with Elise. I just love them together, they make me smile. And in my opinion being similar is a positive and having so many things in common is the basis for a long-lasting relationship.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 am

That's so true. I won't able to sleep tonight, thinking about it laugh out loud. I can't wait for the bachelorette which airs the 20th September.
Now that song is in my head laugh out loud. Don't stop believing hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Elise is all class.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Img_2112
Source; http://instagram.com/elisestacy.is
Storybook wrote:
This post made me tear up but I was also proud of Elise to say what she did in a kind way, not having a go at anyone. Matty said in one of his interviews he valued kindness in a woman. Elise shows me she has this quality.

I totally agree that Elise is all class and is the epitome of grace and even when hate is thrown her way she replies with kindness. What a beautiful person Elise is, inside and out beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:40 am

OMG THAT'S AWFUL Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f62c makes me angry. She's gorgeous. One of the best ones there inside and out. Makes me sad too. I've been replying her intagram and she replies to me Smiley

She deserves the best. I don't like unkind people either. Matty is genuine and people say his horrible. Can't be easy being the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 am

starwelcome @*nicole! fingers crossed for Elise but no matter what, I think Elise is a winner and deserves the very best! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues