SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 pm

I haven't been able to watch the episode yet, but I caught a clip of the FRC on YouTube. Poor Elise looked like she was going to faint while waiting for Matty to call the second name. She looked so nervous! I loved it when she squeezed his shoulder after he gave her the rose! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

mercieme wrote:Posting your SCs here @agentcurls.....a lovely Matlise gift for y'all PINKHEART
agentcurls wrote:I have watched epi 15 3x now and I think I may jump on the E-train.
I saw them really connecting on this last date emotionally. I didn't see that with Laura's date. No doubt Matty&Laura have chemistry but I think E has caught up in that dept.
I noticed on the train ride, he was staring at her before he went in for a kiss...and then his face really lingered on her after the kiss:
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Img_3011
(My own SC)
I admit I have a bias towards E and really like these two together so maybe I have some rosy glasses on.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Img_3010
(My own SC)

The look of love!  Almost there Elise fans.  #choochoo #darkhorseftw

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 pm

I noticed the shoulder squeeze too. Cute Smiley

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 pm

@Mommyof2 I paused on Matty's lingering look at Elise after he kissed her and it made my heart melt. I saw so much love in that look Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f60d

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:00 am

Storybook wrote:@Mommyof2  I paused on Matty's lingering look at Elise after he kissed her and it made my heart melt. I saw so much love in that look  Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f60d
I love them together too and I keep thinking, surely he chooses her but then there are so many things pointing to Laura that I'm losing faith. Anyway, the most important things is that Matty knows what he wants and that he's happy. We are just the audience.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:02 am

Missfi wrote:I noticed the shoulder squeeze too. Cute Smiley
And the little poke out of her tongue
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:05 am

This is like a movie cover and Elise's comment is too cute

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Img_1963

Source IG @elisestacy.ie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:07 am

I absolutely love that pic of them

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am

And more recently. Source @elisestacy.ie
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Img_1964
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am

Even James Blunt said they were kissing a lot even when the cameras weren't rolling hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:11 am

I don't think this is a particular big deal in the AU Franchise but in the US franchise we notice that the leads tend to wear the outfit they wore on their dates with the F1 on media rounds.

The shirt Matty wore on Elise's F3 date (SC posted above by Sundy) was what Matty wore on his July 27th press interview in Adelaide and the shirt he wore on Elise's HTD was wore he wore on when he went on media rounds to Perth on July 21st.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzRVwND978/?hl=en&taken-by=ten_insider
I just thought that was cute but it could just be pure coincidence Smiley

ETA - @Sundy our friend good ol Belinda always liking Elise's pics giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 am

it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious that TPTB were going to have to hard time to hide the obvious I keep looking at the initial M/G and I still still feel that Matty's reaction to Elise was much more impressive than that with Laura. Matty said that he did confide a lot in the producers and sought out their advice. Say He mentioned his strong attraction to Elise early on and this sounded off alarm bells for TP and they then needed to keep Elise hidden away and then bring her in as the slow burn. I think they may have used that to tie in with the Matty's bette edits thus giving the audience  a true love story"It isn't about love at first sight"," the slow burn is the way to do it", "The underdog emerges as  the true winner" This would  be the kind of outcome that would be received positively by the audience.....after all aren't ratings the thing that keep 10 out of financial strife?

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues