SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 am

1 on1 time with Zac and Viarni!

Stop the show!

Music... so romantic

Viarni talking about what if this is the love of my life to Zac and Zac agreeing

If this is an obvious F1 season then Viarni would definitely be F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 am

Zac and Viarni talking about what he does

Viarni saying she sense he has the same values as him

Talking about more real life stuff
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 am

And they cut it off just as Taylar goes to interrupt. I can see she is going to be trouble.

Poor Zac. He feels like a gazelle being hunted by lions! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Zac is adorable... very genuine and nice guy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Taylar doing her thing! Villain alert
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 am

Poor Zac... he's totally overwhelmed ... lions after him the gazelle laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 am

Interesting...

Bel is the last person shown at the end of the episode... and VO of her saying "At this stage it could be me going home tonight"....that's so much sounding like Matilda.

Bel saying "at this stage" makes me think it is VO from later in the season and placed there to make an impact of her worrying... again.. reminds me so much of Matilda
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:59 am

So that was good and went by pretty quickly.

He definitely likes V. It could be a very obvious F1.

Will have to watch the rest of the episode to see who else he is interested in, but I think Bel is the other one that I thought he was into. I'm still getting used to the names. I'll have them down better after the next episode.

AAL please let me know when you want to watch that one. This time works really well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:04 am

I will need to clip and upload the season preview shown at the beginning of the episode and get some s/caps to sleuth...

Seemed like lots of Bel and Viarni shown. I can see either one of them as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 am

Sprite wrote:So that was good and went by pretty quickly.

He definitely likes V. It could be a very obvious F1.

Will have to watch the rest of the episode to see who else he is interested in, but I think Bel is the other one that I thought he was into. I'm still getting used to the names. I'll have them down better after the next episode.

AAL please let me know when you want to watch that one. This time works really well.
IA. It was a really good start. Zac seems like a really genuine guy and there are some great girls. Already a huge improvement over S2 and this season feels like S1 again. Yay to getting back on track!

IA it could Viarni if it is an obvious F1. With the WR, first intro video, first limo exit, first 1on1 Cp chat shown, etc, then it would be even more obvious than Matilda as F1 to me. So if it was like/love at first sight could be they are emphasizing this? Or because she gets the WR she is emphasized more in the first episodes and F1 is one who didn't get WR? I agree that Bel is one to watch for. I just hope the editing is more like S1 when it comes to potential F1 and not like S2 where they emphasized girls who were MOT (despite the ending).

Glad the time to watch worked out. Hopefully links will be up for Ep 2 and looking forward to watching again and the rest of the season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 am

Finally got time to watch it - IMO he already has better connections with some of his girls than Jordan did with anyone for his entire season. I think Viarni, Hannah and Bel are contenders for F1. Rosie, Jess and Claudia will also go far IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel