SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm

see2love wrote:I have since come to realise that the F2 is always edited to have more passionate kisses and PDA simply because the F1 scenes are spliced and diced. The camera zoomed or panned out during final kiss after he gave her the rose, but all of the other girls kisses are always shown no matter how long. IMO

If we just go off of the New Zealand franchise only this does not hold true IMO. In Art & Matilda's season they showed the relationship developing. Art gave Matilda a bracelet and in a VO states that she was the first one he clicked with and just wanted to let her know. He also told her that he was concerned when she broke her arm that this thing wouldn't work out for him. Tptb stated before their date "old fashion romance to a new level" and showed their first kiss up close and personal IMO. In the same date their time together wasn't heavy handed in editing. I would also say the same thing IMO in Jordan's season (even though it was a bust) the romance was still highlighted with Jordan and Fleur not heavy edited either. IMO the editing is not trying to hide anything but just maybe trying to make it seem like a great connection. I really wanted to see Zac and Viarni's relationship blossom, I didn't and so if it does turn out that she is the F1 I think we are getting ripped off compared to the other NZ seasons. That is one of the reasons I have enjoyed NZ seasons because they don't hide the connections that are being formed. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Finally watched it and now I see what everyone is saying! I felt ripped off by that Ep...it really was edited hard core I mean how the hell did Zac and viarni end up going for a massage and did viarni massage zac? I mean he was in his gown? And did they eat or drink? And no one asked v about her date or we didn't see it? And what the hell did they talk about on there walk? All they showed was negative talk eg do I fit in ur life..v answers no...I bet that was a joke and she said just kidding then said of course....because looking at ig zac and v follow a lot of the same ppl.and seem to have a lot in common ..? It was puzzling how v always goes in for the kiss, it's almost like zac is not sure if viarni is into him he doesn't seem very confident like he is with say Claudia... I don't know anymore usually I can see the passion in the kisses but not seeing that with these two or it's just the editors suck jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Thank you all for responding . I understand a lot more about the editing but I'm still scratching my head!
Anyway is filming done now? If so would it be reasonable to say that the absence of Viarni SC for possible FD is proof that she left at F4? What comes to mind are the missing SC of Brooks during Des' season.
Anyway count me in the group of those fans who feel ripped off if this is a love story!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 8:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Finally watched it and now I see what everyone is saying! I felt ripped off by that Ep...it really was edited hard core I mean how the hell did Zac and viarni end up going for a massage and did viarni massage zac? I mean he was in his gown? And did they eat or drink? And no one asked v about her date or we didn't see it? And what the hell did they talk about on there walk? All they showed was negative talk eg do I fit in ur life..v answers no...I bet that was a joke and she said just kidding  then said of course....because looking at ig zac and v follow a lot of the same ppl.and seem to have a lot in common ..? It was puzzling how v always goes in for the kiss, it's almost like zac is not sure if viarni is into him he doesn't seem very confident like he is with say Claudia... I don't know anymore usually I can see the passion in the kisses but not seeing that with these two or it's just the editors suck jmo

We didn't even see Viarni's face that whole segment.  It could have been a body double for all we know - or a mannequin!  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 8:34 pm

I have found the perfect words to describe how I feel about Viarni's depiction on the show:  It's like she's a product placement.  

Some seasons it's tooth whitener, some seasons it's kettle chips.  They try to work the products oh-so-casually into the episodes but it's jarringly obvious they're out of place.  It makes the whole show seem less "real" and more manufactured and is borderline offensive to the audience's intelligence, IMO.  

Zac may be telling us how much he admires and enjoys kettle chips, but when presented with a bowl full he just prods at them a bit and has a quick nibble. His words do not match his actions and it makes me doubt both his endorsement of kettle chips and the deliciousness of the chips themselves.

I'm not buying.  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 8:45 pm

I think one needs to keep in mind that this show they will likely edit out more passionate kisses due to the time slot. This has been said before by even Art Green/Bach S1. So it's very likely that things are spliced when it comes to intimate moments especially if the emphasis is on an emotional arc rather than a physical one. This was the case with Matilda/F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Just realized we need a new thread.

If you want to reply to any post in this thread, just copy the post and tag/state who wrote it since the quote button feature doesn't work once a thread is locked.

New thread here

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel