SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:14 am

Girls chatting back at the house about Claudia being a bit clingy.

Viarni and Hannah think they should approach him at the CP.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am

CP time! All the girls look lovely. Everyone's make up looks better too - no more blush overload.

Zac steals Sarah away. Romantic music!

They are right in the middle of quite an intense talk and Hannah interrupts.

Hannah and Zac get along well and the talk is relaxed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:27 am

Viarni then takes Zac away and he says that he is pleased and that he wanted her to do it last week.

They just start having a meaningful conversation and Claudia interupts and neither look happy.

Ad break!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 am

Viarni is gracious and let's her.

Zac shows Claudia some photos of his life like she did for him. She wants to kiss him and leans in but Bel turns up. He's not happy and feels awkward that he's sharing them with Bel instead of Claudia.

I really don't think he's feeling it with Bel.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:40 am

RC - lily has a rose. I have no idea who is going home. Ally? Vanessa?

First rose - Viarni! Yay!
Claudia - not surprising
Bel - oh her music is sad! hmmm
Sarah - romantic music
Hannah - not sure about her
Karina- MOT girl
Vanessa

And Ally goes home. The group date curse strikes again!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:44 am

Ok will have to watch the preview again but it sounded like Bel wants to leave next week.

There's a kick boxing group date and I can see Sarah, Viarni and Claudia on it.

Will watch again and add anything I missed.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:48 am

Thanks sooooo much @katiebelle yes oh pls let there be 2nd one on one dates next week i dont want to really watch vanessa and karina on single dates only because we can be pretty sure they are gone next - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:55 am

@reason there was a real connection between Zac and Lily they seemed in tune and harmony the kissing was in sync. But Claudia watches it all then manipulates situations to her advantage IMO Viarni did a lot of short narratives. Zac is so not feeling it with Bel I think that is why she is in lock down she may even ask to leave as I am sure it is her voice in the preview saying he 'does not want me here' and someone replies saying not to accept a rose. It was a funny episode he seemed to click with Ally more than Vanessa and Bel but did not give her a Rose

Last edited by Karina on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:08 am

@Katiebelle thanks, the age gap between Lily and Zac is not much of an issue as he is totally besotted with Claudia who appears to be clingy and manipulative whereas Lily seemed to be very mature she has traveled the world, worked in a variety of jobs. They have a real connection but Viarni ,Sarah are on a similar level and Claudia is right in there she is a fighter. Bel appeared very tense and uptight tonight I think the stress of it all is getting to her she is a gentle soul and struggles to be pushy when she finally plucked up the courage to interrupt Claudia and Zac it was very apparent that Zac was annoyed. I felt so bad for her. :shootme:

Last edited by Karina on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change a word)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 am

Ok - had another look at the preview for next week and spotted Lily, Bel and Vanessa on the group date as well so maybe the six on that date and Karina gets the single? Or maybe they are all on the group date and they just didn't show Hannah and Karina on the preview.

As for the girl that says "He just doesn't want me here" - that's definitely Bel and it sounds like she is talking with maybe Hannah or Viarni. I'm not sure. What do you think @Karina?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle thanks, the age gap between Lily and Zac is not much of an issue as he is totally besotted with Claudia who appears to be clingy and manipulative whereas Lily seemed to be very mature she has traveled the world, worked in a variety of jobs. They have a real connection but Viarni ,Sarah are on a similar level and Claudia is right in there she is a fighter. Bel appeared very tense and uptight tonight I think the stress of it all is getting to her she is a gentle soul and struggles to be pushy when she finally plucked up the courage to interrupt Claudia and Zac it was very apparent that Zac was annoyed. I felt so bad for her. :shootme:

I felt bad for her too - it was just rotten timing and I think she could sense that bc she started blathering on about her cats again and he was looking at her like she was a complete nutcase.

I think if they just sat down in a relaxed setting and talked without any pressure they would get that connection back again - but unfortunately I see his other relationships going forward and his with her going backwards. Shame - as it's obvious that she is a real sweetheart.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 am

@Katiebelle Yes IA I also saw Lily on the kickboxing date. Take a look at the article Spinoff did about Claudia I have real concerns for this girl.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel