SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:29 pm

back at mansion

Claudia tells the girls she kissed Zac (again the Bach emoji is shown on the screen)

Viarnia says "He has to kiss some frogs before he finds his princess"

Claudia says "are you calling me a frog"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Viarni says that came out wrong and says "He has to kiss some princesses before he finds his queen"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Zac basically on a 2on1 date now with Luce and Katey which makes me think that's exactly why they they "won"

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Zac three-wheeling at this point and Luce and Katey just chatting up a storm with each other basically

At least Zac gets to eat on the date!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Katey and Luce just seem really immature

Bored with them both already and can't wait for them both to go home
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:38 pm

No rose given

Cocktail Party time

Girls talking about the kiss a bit

Hannah talking about strategy to talk to him or him to her

Claud talking about kiss a bit to girls
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Katey bringing up kissing

Zac looking awkward

She knows she's MOT so trying to just stir the pot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Zac talking to Hannah

She tells him she made the NZ team for gymnastics

Have the athletic past in common

Good chat but they seem more friendzoned to me though
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Zac takes Claudia away

Girls surprised since she had the SD

Katey saying it's game over already if Zac taking her away again
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Zac in ITM saying he took Claudia away and hoping she wasn't bragging to the girls about the kiss. He doesn't look too pleased to me in ITM and even if ultimately okay with it I'd think she's not F1 just based on that

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 pm

I think it would have been better if Claudia never said anything at all about the kiss

Seems a bit of a game play to me that she did tell but then expecting no one to talk about it and be totally okay?

Katey is annoying though but I still think Claudia could have kept it to herself. It's stirring the pot a bit herself even if she's nice to bring it up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Zac taking Nina away but looking back at Bel when he does so laugh out loud

Nina reminds me a lot of Jacinda from S3 Bach AU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel