SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 pm

@AllAboutLove Dear lord it smell something stink. giggling giggling giggling giggling and could not wait to let the air out. Slow breath Zac until she leaves the compound.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:23 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:18 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you, thank you, thank you for those screen caps of Zac's face!  laugh out loud. Love him!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:28 pm

@alwaystulips bestbud! Zac's great! I am really enjoying watching him. Zac's such a refreshing change from the guy last year and more like season one's Bachelor Art. Just a genuine guy and I like how open Zac is with talking about his feelings. Very refreshing change yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am

Another clip/preview for tonight's Episode 6.
- Lily is the one with someone written on her thigh.

AllAboutLove wrote:Preview for Episode 6

GD 
- Date card says "It's not an easy road finding love you have to take a few detours" so looks like for GD
- Suzuki (another sponsor) cars and some obstacle course of sorts driving. It reminds me of the GD Art had when Kristy won it IIRC. I won't be surprised if Lily wins given she reminds me the most of Kirsty and Poppy a bit

SD
- Bel on her winery date as sleuthed (SCs in SC thread)
- Dom VO "intimate date"

CP
- someone has something written on their thigh?
-Dom VO: " anxieties ignited"
- Viarni walking away
- someone saying they want to throw up

RC
- Dom VO "stunning goodbye" (seems like typical overhyping and based on SCs Luce is still there so thinking maybe Sophie going or someone not seen in the SCs for Bali?)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 am

@allaboutlove - those screen caps are brilliant! Exactly how I felt about her too.

Did anyone else notice a change in Zac's confidence last night - he just seemed more at ease and comfortable. He must be getting use to the situation and the invasive cameras.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:01 am

I am watching but I was so engrossed with Bels single date that didn't get around with posting.

Fantastic date - they have a lot in common. No kiss but good chemistry.

Group date now.

Molly, Viarni, Jess, Lily, Nina, Sophie

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 am

They are doing off roading and it looks so fun.

OMG! That hill is massive!

Jess and Molly did well but lily and Nina did better.

But Sophie and Viarni did the best!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:20 am

Sophie gets to have the single time as she chooses the correct hand that Dom is holding the keys in.

Sophie talks about crystals and Zac's eyes are glazing over.

They seemed to get along ok - but no rose.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:22 am

Yuck! What are the makeup people doing? Poor Luce is wearing dark purple lipstick and looks terrible.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:27 am

I can't stop laughing. rofl cantstopl

Zac and Lily are walking and she turns and says some like "I have a little something for you up my skirt".

I have no idea what as its cut to the ad break.

Who says that? She cracks me up. I don't think she's right for Zac but I do hope she stays awhile as she is such good entertainment.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 am

Lily is so confident - man I wished I had that confidence when I was that age.

Not sure how her stunt went down with the other girls.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel