SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:04 pm

@4health You nailed I noted the same lack of something with Viarni he looks perplexed by her statements he was clearly bedazzled by her, in the beginning, he clearly likes her a lot and the producers could be cutting and editing to distract viewers from identifying F1 when Art talked to Matilda there was always that look in his eyes he adored her ( the music was a give away) though it was clear he had strong feelings for Dani in particular, the F3 and Poppy. Art also just had a connection to Matilda's Dad he fitted into her family and that sealed the deal. Zac has four women he is conflicted about Viarni, Lily, Claudia and Sarah but meeting their families and looking at lifestyle compatibility will also seal the deal. Viarni lives in Auckland as does Claudia. Lily is in Christchurch as is Bel and I think Hannah not sure about Sarah. I think Zac will be quite analytical in the end not sure but you can see that look in his eye when he decides to send someone home saw it Lucia, Katey, Molly etc. I also saw that look very quickly flicker across his face when Lily said she did not want to stay in NZ she quickly clarified that statement by saying he wanted a man to ground her so she did not keep traveling she also said he was husband material sending a clear message to Zac. Lily is very different to the other girls she has seen the world, she is a free spirit. I think he is totally intrigued by Lily I was reading all the Bach NZ tweets #BachelorNZ people adore Lily. I think the displays of petulance? Bel, Viarni and I suspect that Claudia may become more demanding do not impress Zac. Sarah is mature and settled but she could possibly be too boring for him, he is an action guy and seems to want some excitement and adventure with his future partner before having a family etc After the last CP I just do not see that real connection with Bel and Hannah anymore could be wrong though. I would love to see him with Lily but he will work out who is the person that will be compatible with his family, his mother is so lovely and grounded, lifestyle and the person he has that deeper connection with. Hugesmile Final note in the preview for esp 11 the voice said that Zac was smitten or something similar and that the women were scrambling to speak to him at the CP the clip showed Vairni taking him away. Why say he has smitten? it was his date with Lily or was it show Viarni reacting, not sure. rofl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 pm

janney4sure wrote:IMO, I don't think I am confused. The F1 is certainly Viarni. She is most compatible to him and Zac found that out early. However since he gave her that white rose, it gave her a bit of power and I believe Zac wants her to use it anytime. He cannot afford to show or display his feelings for her so early cos he has to run a show for the audience, build suspense by being or showing interest in other women that's why they shook things up with the intruders. Also in this kind of show, they mostly show the story of those heavily invested but eventually not chosen. Viarni may have asked for a chat or asked to kiss him but always watch Zac. He told her he was thinking about her and missed her even when they are apart. He has never said that to another girl. He also told her on the CP that he secretly wished she took him away last week. He was very happy she initiated it. Also finally he smiles deeply when with her though TBTH tries to mislead us with lily and Claudia. In the next GD u can already tell he is enamoured with V. The production is tying hard to hide it till later at least to build suspense

She use the white rose already, that was for the dress shopping when he found out she cant eat bread, because of her crohn's disease. Yes he did say to her he was thinking of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:19 pm

I watched E1 intending to catch up but now I wont. Zac is as stiff as a corpse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 pm

seton wrote:I watched E1 intending to catch up but now I wont. Zac is as stiff as a corpse.

O.M.G.per the bold giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Karina wrote:@4health You nailed I noted the same lack of something with Viarni he looks perplexed by her statements he was clearly bedazzled by her, in the beginning, he clearly likes her a lot and the producers could be cutting and editing to distract viewers from identifying F1 when Art talked to Matilda there was always that look in his eyes he adored her ( the music was a give away)  though it was clear he had strong feelings for Dani in particular, the F3 and Poppy. Art also just had a connection to Matilda's Dad he fitted into her family and that sealed the deal. Zac has four women he is conflicted about Viarni, Lily, Claudia and Sarah but meeting their families and looking at lifestyle compatibility will also seal the deal. Viarni lives in Auckland as does Claudia. Lily is in Christchurch as is Bel and I think Hannah not sure about Sarah. I think Zac will be quite analytical in the end not sure but you can see that look in his eye when he decides to send someone home saw it Lucia, Katey, Molly etc. I also saw that look very quickly flicker across his face when Lily said she did not want to stay in NZ  she quickly clarified that statement by saying he wanted a man to ground her so she did not keep traveling she also said he was husband material sending a clear message to Zac. Lily is very different to the other girls she has seen the world, she is a free spirit. I think he is totally intrigued by Lily I was reading all the Bach NZ tweets #BachelorNZ people adore Lily. I think the displays of petulance? Bel, Viarni and I suspect that Claudia may become more demanding do not impress Zac. Sarah is mature and settled but she could possibly be too boring for him, he is an action guy and seems to want some excitement and adventure with his future partner before having a family etc After the last CP I just do not see that real connection with Bel and Hannah anymore could be wrong though. I would love to see him with Lily but he will work out who is the person that will be compatible with his family, his mother is so lovely and grounded, lifestyle and the person he has that deeper connection with.  Hugesmile Final note in the preview for esp 11 the voice said that Zac was smitten or something similar and that the women were scrambling to speak to him at the CP the clip showed Vairni taking him away. Why say he has smitten? it was his date with Lily or was it show Viarni reacting, not sure. rofl

@karina to continue on your thought process and mine....so I have watched all three seasons of NZ bachelor.   They aren't the powers at be that full on hide the F1.  IMO tptb shows the top contenders and openly allows the audience to not really see a frontrunner.   In Art/Matilda's season you knew there was a connection from the start due to first impression rose.   But, at the same time they showed him telling Poppy and Dani that he really liked them and especially Poppy to not leave and let's see this through.   When Matilda got hurt on the horse and he gave her a rose.   Then on their second 1:1 date tptb the announcer said almost the exact things about Art/Matilda's date as they did with Zach and Lilly's.    IMO they don't hide connections like I am use to on the US version.  So, as a sleuther it is tough to try to figure this out because we are always trying to second guess and use our thoughts from other productions and thinking it is the same with this production team.  But, I enjoyed watching NZ bachelor program because they don't try to hide it IMO.  I didn't know the F3 on Art/Matilda because he was so hot with Dani and Poppy and Matilda was so easy go but vocal especially when she was the one suggested a boycott to have Art do the asking to chat not the girls.    Now during Jordan's season it was the same IMO his relationships were open but I have to say you could he wasn't that into any of them so tough to call it there also.   So I guess I am saying you can't watch this season and think it is the same as US because they are all about hiding the F1 and even leading a few on IMO.  I have never thought that watching NZ show.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks, @LeapofFaith that is a great explanation I think Lily wins though

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Karina wrote:Thanks, @LeapofFaith that is a great explanation I think Lily wins though

@Karina I too am sticking with my girl Lily. What are your top reasons you think she is the F1?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:30 pm

@4health I think the kissing really did it for me they seemed so connected. Like you say Art would always take Poppy away and he did tell her to stick it out so I am not putting much credence on Zac speaking to her at the CP. My opinion could change over the next few weeks though. Also, his latest post on his IG account which is on the SM page a guy said to him lay off Lily I want her her and he replied 'fight me' a really protective thing to say. But then again he does make flippant comments.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Karina wrote:@4health  I think the kissing really did it for me they seemed so connected. Like you say Art would always take Poppy away and he did tell her to stick it out so I am not putting much credence on Zac speaking to her at the CP. My opinion could change over the next few weeks though. Also, his latest post on his IG account which is on the SM page a  guy said to him lay off Lily I want her her and he replied 'fight me'  a really protective thing to say. But then again he does make flippant comments.

@Karina I did see that comment and your post. Also, he stated on instragram @zacfranich the other day when he was being tour guide in NZ from the couple from "Married at first sight" that he would be in their neck of the woods in a couple months, or something like that and I believe the guy is from Australia. So, he is planning on going to Australia not sure what that all means but isn't Lily from Australia?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:@4health  I think the kissing really did it for me they seemed so connected. Like you say Art would always take Poppy away and he did tell her to stick it out so I am not putting much credence on Zac speaking to her at the CP. My opinion could change over the next few weeks though. Also, his latest post on his IG account which is on the SM page a  guy said to him lay off Lily I want her her and he replied 'fight me'  a really protective thing to say. But then again he does make flippant comments.

@Karina I did see that comment and your post.  Also, he stated on instragram @zacfranich the other day when he was being tour guide in NZ from the couple from "Married at first sight" that he would be in their neck of the woods in a couple months, or something like that and I believe the guy is from Australia.  So, he is planning on going to Australia not sure what that all means but isn't Lily from Australia?

Yes Lily is Aussie but Zac is also half Aussie (his mum is Australian) Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Yes, I made a mental note of him saying to The Married At First Sight winners that he would bring the girl he had chosen to Auz and immediately thought of Lily

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Moved post to SC thread
SCs in SC thread now:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel