SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 am

Hey - just realised the group date curse is still going strong. Nina was on the group date and she's gone.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 pm

I am enjoying my first international Bach show so much!!   yes Just caught up and Nina leaving. Awww, that made me sad.  She's a sweetie and took it so hard.

Most everyone is so much nicer to each other than the U.S. version.  Yay for less shenanigans.  No bouncy houses, whip cream, lie detectors, seances, striptease contests, sex ed taught by kids, Voodoo dolls. Just fun dates and a Bachelor who seems very respectful of the women. Love it!  I don't mind that he doesn't kiss very many women.  it feels much less horndoggy.   laugh out loud

I see a really strong connection with Hannah, Viarni and Lily.   He just looks at them so intently. And he was immediately drawn to Sarah when she arrived. I like the intruders idea.  It keeps the lead from being too complacent. Rosie is gorgeous but she seems too reserved for Zac. He says he like confident girls, so that's definitely Lily, Sarah and Viarni. Claudia and Bel seem to doubt themselves a little. Molly, Jess and Ally seems like MOT girls.  I haven't seen enough of Karina to know.  Still havent figured out a F4 yet.

Does the NZ version go to F4 hometowns?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:17 am

@alwaystulips so glad you are enjoying it!  yes

Yes the F4 have hometown dates for past seasons so the F4 should get hometowns this season too. I am not sure who the F4 are but atm, the most airtime seems to go to Claudia, Bel, Hannah, Lily, and Viarni. I haven't watched the most recent episodes but just going by pre-season SM and SM posted during the season, Claudia has the most emphasis it seems (only her and Lily have pics of them posted with Zac on the official IG). It will be interesting to see what happens as they get down to F6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:41 pm

@alwaystulips - welcome to the kiwi thread. We are very friendly over here. bestbud!

This is the first time ever that I am struggling to pick even the F3 at this stage. I still believe it's a pretty open field between Viarni (my guess of F1 if I had to choose now), Bel, Hannah, Sarah, Lily or Claudia.

I'm liking Zac too. I wouldn't say he's the most articulate bachelor I've watched but he's so genuine and sweet that I just can't help but like him.

I love that he's not snogging everyone and when he has kissed a girl you can tell that he has real and true affection for her and he's not just playing up for the cameras.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Per the SC thread, it looks like only Viarnia's kissing SC is the only SC left from the Season Preview (possibly will be shown for kayaking GD in next ep?). 

I am with you @Katiebelle and I can't pick the F3 either. If it was based on who he has kissed then Claudia, Hannah and Viarni per SCs? Not sure though on F3 as Bel has gotten a bit of screentime too.... 

For F1 I am not sure but based on edit still thinking Viarni for F1. The only others I can think of possibly for F1 are Bel or Claudia. Claudia seems to be given a lot of screentime as well as SM focus pre-season along with Zac saying it hit him like a ton of bricks with Claudia's SD. Lily and Hannah I can see in F6 but not sure about HTDs for each of them. I'd be surprised if either one was F1 though.

Zac is great! He's very genuine and open about his feelings. It actually makes it a bit more difficult to sleuth because he strikes me as someone who can get caught up in the moment very easily too. I am interested to see who gets HTDs and think from there it will be more telling. 

I am really enjoying the season so far!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:12 am

Only one episode this week... Preview for Episode 9

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:00 am

Going on record here - I'm tipping Bel for F1  yes

EDIT: I take it back. Two episodes from when I made this comment and Bel's swiftly gone from potential F1 to crazy cat lady.

I'm now all aboard the Lily train beatingheart

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:35 am

Ok - here's the next episode.

Group date with Viarni, Karina and Ally.

Looks like they are going white water rafting.

Gosh Karina reminds me of Ivanka Trump.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 am

Great connection and fun with Viarni. Karina is a little more of a princess and Ally is being left out a bit.

They hit some rapids and it looks as they are having a blast.

Viarni wins the one on one time. Romantic music!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:49 am

Zac says that even though he hasn't seen her for a while he's been thinking about her. They kiss! beatingheart

They have edited the date short as drama is coming!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:02 am

Single date goes to Molly. TBH I feel like it's a bit of a wasted date. I think she's a MOT girl and wouldn't even put her in my F6.

They go and plant rice. At the moment I only see friend vibes between them.

Ok now they are having romantic meal. Molly says she is not adventurous with food.

They play a fun get to know you Jenga game where Zac has put questions on the blocks. What a great idea!

Ok now seeing another side to Molly - she has an interesting backstory and has been through a lot.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:08 am

OooooooMmmmmmmGggggggg!!!!!!!!!

The drama! It has come out that Karina has dated and had a relationship with our new host Dom!!!!!!  

How on earth did this get past the screening TPTB do on each contestant. Dom was announced as the new host ages ago.

Zac doesn't know and it sounds like Rosie is majorly pissed.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel