SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok looking at the ponytails - it's definitely Bel in front of him.

He asks to Lily away. She is so flirty!

Sarah pulls away Zac next. Good conversation.

Bel mentions that he has never pulled her away at a CP.  Bel feels like she is just a number and wonders why she is there

I can see this with Bel. Not being mean but I get the impression she's used to being made to feel special in family/past relationships and would most likely struggle if she felt she was just 'one of the crowd'. More evidence for her being the one to walk out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lily is made out to be so chill but IMO Lily is actually fighting for Zac and chasing him big time (writing words on her thigh for starters is a big time flirty chase)

I would have to say they match tonight! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2498057887

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 am

Smart girl Bel recognizing the numbers game yes

Lily at 20 years old flirting like that makes me wonder how early she started dating. Did she talk about her dating past at all on the show? I don't recollect that she ever did.

ETA: @Bobette, I think the opposite re Bel. She mentioned to Zac on her SD about issues with her mum regarding how she has made efforts to maintain a relationship so IMO I don't think she has been used to being made special. Even Lily said on the elephant group date that Bel has a lot of love to give.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:50 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok looking at the ponytails - it's definitely Bel in front of him.

Bel mentions that he has never pulled her away at a CP.  Bel feels like she is just a number and wonders why she is there

I'd wonder the same if I was Bel. No point in just being there to fulfill numbers especially if one wants to have time to build a connection but isn't getting it. I can see why she would be hesitant to accept a rose. if you're not the one and likely won't be the one no point in staying may as well be honest with oneself and the process. It's almost like Bel is too realist in a way I think for all this while also more sensitive to it all (given her background and what she revealed I can see that being the case).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lily is made out to be so chill but IMO Lily is actually fighting for Zac and chasing him big time (writing words on her thigh for starters is a big time flirty chase)

I would have to say they match tonight! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2498057887

Looks like he's absolutely loving it. beatingheart What a saucy little minx!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 am

Bobette wrote:

I can see this with Bel.  Not being mean but I get the impression she's used to being made to feel special in family/past relationships and would most likely struggle if she felt she was just 'one of the crowd'.  More evidence for her being the one to walk out IMO.

Actually the total opposite.

Bel even talked about it on her SD that she wasn't made to feel special at all and made to feel worthless. So I actually think her struggle ties into that and being made to feel like nothing or one of the crowd is what she was used to growing up and even with her mother she talked about that how she was made to feel worthless and so I think because of that the whole experience of being left out would bring those bad memories back.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 am

The girls are talking and Viarni and Zac are missing. But suddenly she is there and he pulls her away. That was weird editing.

He says she gives him butterflies. Romantic music! Says that he is not bothered that she is a little bit younger than him. Says she's clued up.

Hannah is still going on about not getting a kiss and calls him a douche again.  

Dom turns up.

Bel is talking to Hannah who suggests she doesn't accept the rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am

RC - lily first

Sarah
Bel - her we go. She's crying. He asks to take her aside.

This is intense.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 am

The girls are getting antsy.

He's saying that he cares about her but there are girls he has a better connection with and she says she doesn't think that's enough.

The other girls are annoyed she didn't talk to him about this at the CP instead of leaving it until he brings her up at the RC.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:04 am

mercieme wrote:Smart girl Bel recognizing the numbers game yes

Lily at 20 years old flirting like that makes me wonder how early she started dating. Did she talk about her dating past at all on the show? I don't recollect that she ever did.

ETA: @Bobette, I think the opposite re Bel. She mentioned to Zac on her SD about issues with her mum regarding how she has made efforts to maintain a relationship so IMO I don't think she has been used to being made special. Even Lily said on the elephant group date that Bel has a lot of love to give.

We are on the exact same page @mercieme bestbud!

Bel seems far too realistic, IMO, for this and definitely protecting herself as she should especially considering her background. As you stated and I posted too, Bel already talked about her past and how she had been made to feel worthless so in regards to her feeling special, totally the opposite! She hasn't experienced being made to feel special at all and no doubt to me those same feelings of pain that she talked to Zac about would come back to the surface given the situation she is in.

So I can't blame her either for feeling like she is just a number because she told Zac about her painful background and very personal stuff and was vulnerable doing so and yet, even with his own issues that he has mentioned (his struggle with depression when his teammate didn't want him) I don't see him being very sympathetic or empathetic to her and Bel's own experience with rejection and pain. And that's what it would be... more rejection and pain if she is not the one in the end and given her background that would be especially painful IMO to go through that again if she gets more invested only to be heart broken.

Like you said, Lily herself said that Bel has a lot of love to give and so did Jess who said the same about Bel that she is just the kindest soul and so loving. Bel is totally harmless IMO and too much of a sensitive and caring soul for this process. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:05 am

mercieme wrote:Smart girl Bel recognizing the numbers game yes

OK thanks @mercieme, I must have missed that conversation. Must go back and watch her date more closely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:06 am

Claudia is definitely not F1 with the show tweeting about her like this

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel