SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:06 am

Is it just me or does anyone feel like Lily is playing a game?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:07 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:07 am

After a bit of talking says she'll accept the rose.

Claudia is not happy.

Vanessa.
Hannah
Viarni
Claudia

Karina is going

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

Yep IA @allaboutlove....Claudia is not in the running for F1 IMO. My issue though is that based on the interview that Claudia gave of her past, why the heck would producers even allow Zac to keep her till F4 if she is not F1....i think these producers need to be careful how they manipulate personal situations to make a show...jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

All this suggests to me that his connection with F1 might be pretty obvious to the rest of the group, even if it still being masked somewhat in the editing suite.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Is it just me or does anyone feel like Lily is playing a game?

IMO it is a game he likes to play Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Is it just me or does anyone feel like Lily is playing a game?

I really don't think Lily should be playing these games at 20 years old but I admit I may be out of touch with how 20 year olds behave in society now giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:11 am

@Katiebelle anything new on the preview

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 am

Also @Katiebelle, pretty please suit check for Zac for Monday's CP/RC...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:14 am

mercieme wrote:Also @Katiebelle, pretty please suit check for Zac for Monday's CP/RC...thanks.

IMO Bel goes home on the 2:1 date with Claudia so that would make the CP the 6 girls with the screencap of Zac taking Vanessa to talk in red the next episode IMO but let's see what Katiebelle says

Last edited by 4health on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:14 am

Ok the preview went quickly. It looks like a 2 on 1 tomorrow. Something happens and Zac asks for time away from the cameras.

It almost looks as though someone decides to leave.

I need to rematch to catch it all.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 am

mercieme wrote:Also @Katiebelle, pretty please suit check for Zac for Monday's CP/RC...thanks.

Sorry no footage of the CP.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel