SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 am

Jina wrote:If V's edit is not a F1 edit i really don't know what is it?! Honestly i'm only seeing the connection between Zac and V. Yes he gets very well with Lily and he likes Sarra a lot but he's kinda different around V. He's always laughing around her but in the same time a little nervous (good nervous/the butterflies effect maybe). When Bel was speaking about Zac pulling his top girls aside in the CP and trying to make eye contact with them all the time, the camera was on V, Sarra and Lily the most (F3?!). Also i noticed that Zac always tries to make eye contact with V in the GD and the CP.
Another interesting thing i noticed during yesterday's CP, when Zac was saying hello to the first group of ladies (V, Sarrah and maybe Claudia i'm not really sure) he bit his lip while he was looking at V. He did that TWICE ih their first 1on1 date. That's a clear sign he's really into her. He never did that with any other girl.

I noticed that!! I also noticed that he may have reached out for her hand, maybe to hold her hand when she was walking away from their chat and the scene was quickly cut off

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Am I the only one being annoyed by Zac & V's kissing. Why does Zac act so restrained when kissing V? This is their 2nd Date & he wouldn't even cup her? Is he not feeling it or is he being restrained by producer's.? And V she gives him pecks! What does this mean?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 3:31 pm

LynnTa wrote:Am I the only one being annoyed by Zac & V's kissing. Why does Zac act so restrained when kissing V? This is their 2nd Date & he wouldn't even cup her? Is he not feeling it or is he being restrained by producer's.?  And V she gives him pecks! What does this mean?

@LynnTa I just finished watching the lastest episode 13. The editing is confusing, which I think most here on the forum agree. When we can't get to the F4 is an indication that tptb are doing a good job hiding the F4 girls, let alone the F2 girls. During Georgia's season I watched from the editing point and comparing to other seasons and finding patterns etc that I was misdirected. I had my favorite and tried to find those editing tricks to hopefully support my favorite as F1. But saying that I always know there are sure signs that point to the F1 and that is screen caps don't lie. I remember during Georgia's season the one that supported the F1 was the following:

1 - 2nd 1:1 date being the date just before heading into HTD
2 - screen shots of future events that have not been shown yet
3 - who in the season preview most hidden

I have posted that I am not a Viarni fan. In recent episodes she has grown on me but I still don't feel this great connection between both of them. Yes, we hear Zac tell us all that there was this spark, this instant connection, etc etc but we as viewers have to see and feel it to believe those words. I have yet to feel that even after their recent 1:1, it seemed so off to me. She went in for the kiss in the park and also on the couch. They were not touchy feeling like Zac has expressed he likes. When they kissed on the couch his arm kind of hung to it's side, there was no hand to face etc. But, I do see how she is the one that is narrating and I see the times that he is looking in her direct. But, I do have to say that Lily and Viarni are always by each other so it could be either one. My only thing that won't let me jump to Viarni being F1 is we have scenes from future dates that don't include her and it doesn't add up. The man scene to me to figure out is the one of Lily and Zac on that swing. ????

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 3:54 pm

The 13th episode was jut weird and not in a good way. It will be interesting to see how things go from here on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 3:59 pm

I think the editing is weird because they were still filming parts of the show when they announced the lead and likely why the season preview in episode 1 only had SCs up until when they went to Thailand (although different franchises, for comparison, Georgia's season preview had SCs all the way to LCD/finale episode while Zac's didn't even have SCs to halfway point with his season preview).

So to me the disjointedness is due to them editing the show as they go along which is why the storyboard and focus is off to me. It's like they are editing each episode for that episode (while trying to keep in mind the ending) rather than for a story arc due to a completed season (the way they did season 1 for example).

I don't care for this type of editing and filming strategy and hope they go back to how they filmed and edited for season 1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 4:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the editing is weird because they were still filming parts of the show when they announced the lead and likely why the season preview in episode 1 only had SCs up until when they went to Thailand (although different franchises, for comparison, Georgia's season preview had SCs all the way to LCD/finale episode while Zac's didn't even have SCs to halfway point with his season preview).

So to me the disjointedness is due to them editing the show as they go along which is why the storyboard and focus is off to me. It's like they are editing each episode for that episode (while trying to keep in mind the ending) rather than for a story arc due to a completed season (the way they did season 1 for example).

I don't care for this type of editing and filming strategy and hope they go back to how they filmed and edited for season 1.

@AllAboutLove this is good to know. This makes total since to me now. I couldn't imagine how to edit this show when you have a character like Lily that you just don't know what will come next and then try to decide what to show and what not to show when you don't really know the ending or what Zac or even the girls will do.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 pm

I agree that the words do not match his body reactions. On the walk when they kissed his hand was in his pocket and moved like he wanted to limit the contact. The kiss for the rose again no head holding etc. I was amazed by his reaction to Claudia. When he came back it was like he could not let her go. Hands in head the kisses etc. So different to V. I am confused.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 5:15 pm

I have since come to realise that the F2 is always edited to have more passionate kisses and PDA simply because the F1 scenes are spliced and diced. The camera zoomed or panned out during final kiss after he gave her the rose, but all of the other girls kisses are always shown no matter how long. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 5:43 pm

see2love wrote:I have since come to realise that the F2 is always edited to have more passionate kisses and PDA simply because the F1 scenes are spliced and diced. The camera zoomed or panned out during final kiss after he gave her the rose, but all of the other girls kisses are always shown no matter how long. IMO

Yes IA - often the editing in the Bach and bachette gives the lead and F1 the PG kisses and the lead and the F2-4 the M rated ones.

I'm guessing to put the viewers off the scent of figuring out the F1.

Zac and Vs time together was so spliced and diced in the edit we have no idea what else went on. At some points the edit was very disjointed.

But the way he looks at her, talks to her and the things he asks her, makes me think he is smitten with her. IMO unless she leaves on her own accord, he has her as F1.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 6:03 pm

@AllAboutLove @reason this episode seemed so disjointed and I had a sense of unease throughout uneasy vibe from Claudi somehow all is not good with her.IMO Bel, he did not really her a chance or Vanessa he made his connections and it seemed he was just going through the motions with all the girls except the final 5. His interactions with V are also disconcerting there is something lacking. Lily overplayed her antic card she is adorable and IMO she has strong feelings for Zac she is like a bouncy, exuberant puppy he likened her to being a butterfly and impossible to cage even though he says this he seems to find that intriguing.Also, Sarah, does my head let this develop etc time is of the essence and there is simply not much she has to show her hand. IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 6:21 pm

LynnTa wrote:Am I the only one being annoyed by Zac & V's kissing. Why does Zac act so restrained when kissing V? This is their 2nd Date & he wouldn't even cup her? Is he not feeling it or is he being restrained by producer's.?  And V she gives him pecks! What does this mean?

reason wrote:The 13th episode was jut weird and not in a good way.  It will be interesting to see how things go from here on out.

Glad it's not just me who feels this way!  

The weird kissing, the stilted conversations.... it was like watching a film where the leads have to kiss and pretend to be in love while in real life they can't stand each other or are ex-partners or siblings or something.  Compare this to his scenes with Lily which are so fun and sensual and natural - there's such a contrast.  

As I have previously speculated, I think this is because V is being floated as Lead for Bachelorette.  Another possibly is that she was brought in to play a part, in the same way it was hinted that Courtney was during Georgia's Aus season.  If her departure is unusual or seems scripted this will make me all the more suspicious.  

Either way, while she may have the music/editing/script to make her look like F1 on paper, for me the passion/emotion is just not there to back it up - from either of them.  Maybe they are really into each other and were told to tone it down so no-one guessed, but if so they have gone WAY TOO FAR!  It's just awkward to watch.

If the relationship doesn't look real, the whole show falls apart, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm

@Bobette totally with Bobette Lily =fun natural sensual V- uneasiness stilted scripted you got !!!!!!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel