SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 am

It's so interesting how we all see things differently.  I have seen nothing between them to make me think Viarni is Zac's F1. NOTHING!  I don't even think she likes him.  Will post my thoughts after watching their date.

Regarding the girls waiting at the RC and Lily being missing from the group, that would be a massive giveaway if it was her who leaves, and besides I just don't see it happening - she seems to be having way too much fun.

TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 6:35 am

I find it interesting that lily said to viarni that she better not leave or she will be so upset and that she's her bestie...or something like that! Is this for shadowing Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 6:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I find it interesting that lily said to viarni that she better not leave or she will be so upset and that she's her bestie...or something like that! Is this for shadowing Hugesmile
It very well could be foreshadowing if Viarni leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:46 am

We all need to examine the preview because it looks as though all the girls are standing there except for Lily. Some of the shots are the girls by themselves but there are quite a few where you can see two girls standing together or you can see the hair or the arm /dress of the girl beside them. Surely those girls can't be the one that leaves bc they wouldn't be standing there in a line waiting for a rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 7:08 am

ok - I have put some screen caps in the screen cap thread of the RC shown in the preview at the end tonight's episode. I'm a little worried that I can't see Lily at the RC.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 7:37 am

I actually think the editing would be showing more of Viarni and Zac's connection in all episodes if she indeed leaves on her own because of the unexpected and shock factor it woul give the audience. The fact that their scenes are splised and diced to tone down the connection between them makes me believe she doesnt leave, coupled with the fact they showed the preview like she leaves. He has talked about Viarni having something he really cant describe and that is what he has repeatedly said in his interviews as well. I have heard many a Lead say that about their F1s in the past, so I wouldnt count Viarni out. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 7:41 am

see2love wrote:I actually think the editing would be showing more of Viarni and Zac's connection in all episodes if she indeed leaves on her own because of the unexpected and shock factor it woul give the audience. The fact that their scenes are splised and diced to tone down the connection between them makes me believe she doesnt leave, coupled with the fact they showed the preview like she leaves.  He has talked about Viarni having something he really cant describe and that is what he has repeatedly said in his interviews as well. I have heard many a Lead say that about their F1s in the past, so I wouldnt count Viarni out. IMO

I Just wish we knew exactly what zac is talking about in that itm just before he hugs viarni? That's all that is giving me pause otherwise :yes: I see her at the end jmo

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am

robinvi wrote:I am back to thinking Lily is a foil for V, they are giving us doubt between Zac and V. What most interest me in this episode is the whole scene with Claudia talking about Zac's top 3, then the transition to Bel talking about who he always takes away. That moved to V and Zac talking. But I really can't be sure. I love the chemistry between Zac and Lily but people commenting on how he talks about the girl being younger applies to basically everyone except hannah and sarah. I also find it interesting that AAL said both Matty and Art follow V. That to me seems like the biggest smoking gun especially if they started following her before the show. But hey they may know V, as I have been told, everybody knows everybody in NZ.

first post - I have been wanting to say how much i enjoy all your sleuthing posts. adds a whole other dimension and makes bachelor nz so much more interesting to me than it would be without them!

also for the benefit of the overseas people i wanted to mention one possible way that Matty and Art may know V that is nothing to do with Zac. V comes from Mt Maunganui - lovely little coastal holiday town. And If I remember correctly from series 1, Art has family connections in Mt Maunganui. Either his mum was living there or there was a holiday home there, or something. It is possible I not remembering correctly because they had a whole chunk of the first series in the Bay of Plenty, where Mt Maunganui is, and I am sure there were shots of Art on the Mount itself. I was meaning to check back but not got around to it yet!

having said that, I think V a good contender for F1 because of the 'butterflies' comment Zac made about her at some point. Classic 'in love' sign me thinks?

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:04 am

Just caught up on yesterday's episode. I am now seeing Viarni as F1. Zac seems smitten with her and I think he will choose her unless she does leave. When Karina left, she said something along the lines of "I'm sure you'll choose the right girl" and then turned and looked at some of the girls. We don't see who she looked at but it was the direction in which Viarni was standing, with Claudia in the back. Lily was on the other end. I really would love to see Lily as F1 but I don't think she is unless Viarni leaves. I have yet to watch tonight's episode (in Australia and will have tp wait til tomorrow) but no doubt something will happen to make me change my mind again! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am

If V's edit is not a F1 edit i really don't know what is it?! Honestly i'm only seeing the connection between Zac and V. Yes he gets very well with Lily and he likes Sarra a lot but he's kinda different around V. He's always laughing around her but in the same time a little nervous (good nervous/the butterflies effect maybe). When Bel was speaking about Zac pulling his top girls aside in the CP and trying to make eye contact with them all the time, the camera was on V, Sarra and Lily the most (F3?!). Also i noticed that Zac always tries to make eye contact with V in the GD and the CP.
Another interesting thing i noticed during yesterday's CP, when Zac was saying hello to the first group of ladies (V, Sarrah and maybe Claudia i'm not really sure) he bit his lip while he was looking at V. He did that TWICE ih their first 1on1 date. That's a clear sign he's really into her. He never did that with any other girl.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 am

Beginning to think maybe I'm watching a different show to everyone else!  I watched ep 13 very closely with an open mind expecting to see this connection with Viarni that others have discussed, but to me their interactions seemed even more awkward and manufactured than ever.  I just cannot see her possibly being F1.  

The massage didn't seem warm/intimate to me at all and the kissing?!  I don't know if that's just Viarni's style but she just seems to peck at him and break off really quickly.  Zero passion.  I almost get a weird "kissing cousins" vibe from them. Something's just off IMO.  It still seems to me like all her screen time is an ad or an audition for something else.

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:46 am

That is the Beauty of this show, people see different things. I see two people who are very into each other. The way they look into each other's eyes tells me there is something special there. Viarni seems a bit shy compared to some of the other girls not only with Zac, but even around the house and CP. Maybe she isnt too comfortable with the cameras in her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel