SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 am

^^Thinking out loud....But why would Claudia be sitting by herself. They usually keep the girls together and he would pick one for private conversations.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:35 am

the lead pick a girl for a private chat, then make a rotation to chat with the others. if it is a 3-1.... it is IMO  2x2 chats. This reminds me Jordan and the 3 girls in a way that we saw jordan having this private moment with N and the other 2 were away. So IMO it is possible. Then the boat looks like a yacht to me, so pretty large with enough place for a crew and different places. The way they are seat and not a sofa but individual seat, makes me think that it was put on purpose,. both seat do not even match and a luxurious yacht with what looks like cheap seat sounds fishy. if it was a 2-1, then we would see a 3rd seat?

It seems logical to me if Lily and Sarah got a SD, that the 3 girls go on a GD and since we just had a 2-1...

i learned to not take as face value the teasers...

maybe i am wrong. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 2:16 pm

@HEA it very well could be 3:1 date. We also have the screenshot of two girls in the ocean...but once again could be that Claudia isn't in the shot. I mentioned that since they already had 2:1 why would they do one again? But since it only shows two girls it would make since that Sarah 1:1 Lily 1:1 and the rest on a date. We will see soon enough finally!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 4:39 pm

is it really 2 girls @4health ?

are you talking about this pic?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Sarah310
SC from TV episode shared on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 4:48 pm

HEA wrote:is it really 2 girls @4health ?

are you talking about this pic?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Sarah310

Yes HEA that screenshot was in the "the next three weeks" preview.  I think the girl flipping her hair is Hannah and Viarni in the other one IMO Does it mean it's only them no.  But, the preview isn't really highlighting this date but we only have the two girls on the yacht with Zac and then the two girls in the ocean?

Plus we have this screenshot of Hannah that has no home?   Her hair is/isn't different then in the RC preview lineup you posted?? can't really tell or Hannah maybe dressed for the dinner portion of the yacht date?  or she is one of the F3 and this is a future date with Zac?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Screen56

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 5:28 pm

@4health yes you can be very right on this

I was thinking that maybe this pic with hannah is the F3 RC and the swing beach is at the same time?? the sun fit IMO. But would they have a CP and not go straight to the RC?

about the 2 girls in sea, prods are good to hide girls. last week they wanted us to believe claudia was leaving, this week they want us to believe that lily is leaving. it is cut and bits.

it is like they have 3 scripts

1. the teasers
2. the episodes scripted
3. reality disguised

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 pm

HEA wrote:@4health @Karina thanks!

what about the Pi With lily and the green pillows? Do we have another girl with this background?

I noticed that Lily looks very tired in this PI

I also think that the VO we hear when we see Lily and Zac on the boat/river. It is hard to sit down and say I love you... is the continuation of the PI: I need to tell him how I feel exactly NOW. So it is not Lily saying that to Zac but on PI. Which gives a new perspective IMO because it looks like her feelings evolved and she is ready to take the next step. For me, this screams F2 fantasy date.

...jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 711

Exactly what I am thinking

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 F5-711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Teases10
facebook bachelor nz

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 7:59 pm

HEA wrote:@4health @Karina thanks!

what about the Pi With lily and the green pillows? Do we have another girl with this background?

I noticed that Lily looks very tired in this PI

I also think that the VO we hear when we see Lily and Zac on the boat/river. It is hard to sit down and say I love you... is the continuation of the PI: I need to tell him how I feel exactly NOW. So it is not Lily saying that to Zac but on PI. Which gives a new perspective IMO because it looks like her feelings evolved and she is ready to take the next step. For me, this screams F2 fantasy date.

...jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 711

@HEA this background has been seen with Vanessa but it is actually flipped with the flowers on the other side. So, this is Bangkok since Vanessa has the same background. So, with her saying I have to tell him my feelings NOW I think it just might be her talking about having time with him on her 2nd 1:1.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 7:59 pm

making SC from the new teaser. will post them in a batch Smiley

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Teases12
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Teases11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Teases13
facebook the bachelor NZ

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 8:01 pm

4health wrote:

@HEA this background has been seen with Vanessa but it is actually flipped with the flowers on the other side.  So, this is Bangkok since Vanessa has the same background.    So, with her saying I have to tell him my feelings NOW I think it just might be her talking about having time with him on her 2nd 1:1.  

it was? ok I need to check that out.

great find @4health !! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 F5-711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Teases10
facebook bachelor nz

So, Hannah is in the red?  So, this screenshot is either on the yacht date night portion or future SC because she is in black?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Screen57

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi