SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:36 am

4health wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

IMO it looks like Sarah

Looks like Sarah to me as well. Very romantic shot - possible F2? JMO.
When you watch it up close and personal on my 27" computer screen you see the short hair shadows through the opening between their necks.  That is why I say Claudia

I think it's Claudia - the nose especially makes me think so.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:38 am

4health wrote:Not sure who this is but I could say Hannah? Check out the hair tie on her fore arm and she would be the only one with long hair and that tall with the exception of Lily if the F3 would be Hannah, Lily, Claudia

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen17

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen19

Isn't that viarni because she has that ring and I've seen that same colour nail polish on her ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 am

Who is the girl in a blue dress on the swing with Zac? It looks like Lily to me, Zac was pulling back her hair.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 am

This is at a cocktail party ????
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen20
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen20
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen19

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:Not sure who this is but I could say Hannah? Check out the hair tie on her fore arm and she would be the only one with long hair and that tall with the exception of Lily if the F3 would be Hannah, Lily, Claudia

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen17

Isn't that viarni because she has that ring and I've seen that same colour nail polish on her ?

I thought that was Viarni too but think it could be Hannah since Hannah also wears jewelry?

If it is Viarni and she leaves then it would have to be before FDs so maybe on a SD or SQT? Unless she doesn't leave before then?

I'd lean more towards Hannah or even Sarah if she wears jewelry too?

question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:46 am

4health wrote:This is at a cocktail party ????

Good catch! It does look like at CP and Zac wearing a jacket over his shirt so Viarni leaves at the CP then? It would make the most sense if so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 am

mercieme wrote:Who is the girl in a blue dress on the swing with Zac? It looks like Lily to me, Zac was pulling back her hair.
It definitely looked like Lily to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:48 am

4health wrote:This is Lily - check out all the candles F3 date or F2 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen16

This is definitely Lily and the fact that the VO is saying "new romances develop" or similar wording is very interesting to me since many of us have already seen the romance between them.  This suggests to me things are really going to heat up between them - YAY!  

Also the voiceover of Lily saying she's not going to say she's in love with him (paraphrasing) I think is misdirection leading us to think Lily's not into him when she clearly (to me) is.  When Zac is talking about the person who is 'riskier' he seems excited - I think he could be discussing Lily.

He really seems to be enjoying that kiss in the second SC above. I think he's smitten!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:49 am

This is another CP - RC Suit ??
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen22
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen21

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:51 am

4health wrote:This is another CP - RC Suit  ??
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen22
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen21

I suspect this is the final RC before HTD...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I thought that was Viarni too but think it could be Hannah since Hannah also wears jewelry?

If it is Viarni and she leaves then it would have to be before FDs so maybe on a SD or SQT? Unless she doesn't leave before then?

I'd lean more towards Hannah or even Sarah if she wears jewelry too?

question

I also think this is Viarni.  If you look at her intro video she's in a swimsuit and she has quite a distinctive figure, a very petite derriere and flat stomach (almost like a teenager!) and that's what I see above.  I'll edit in a SC for comparison.

Edit: This pic from the NZ FB page kind of shows what I mean:

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:55 am

Here are the suits shown in the new preview...
TONIGHTS
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen23

SCENE WITH 6 GIRLS - Hannah, Vanessa, Sarah, Viarni, Claudis and Lily

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen24

Then this one which we see him with Sarah and Viarni

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi