SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 1:58

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:This is Lily - check out all the candles F3 date or F2 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen16

This is definitely Lily and the fact that the VO is saying "new romances develop" or similar wording is very interesting to me since many of us have already seen the romance between them.  This suggests to me things are really going to heat up between them - YAY!  

Also the voiceover of Lily saying she's not going to say she's in love with him (paraphrasing) I think is misdirection leading us to think Lily's not into him when she clearly (to me) is.  When Zac is talking about the person who is 'riskier' he seems excited - I think he could be discussing Lily.

He really seems to be enjoying that kiss in the second SC above.  I think he's smitten!

It's definitely Lily IMO. That said, I don't see Zac smitten in that s/cap above as it's Lily who is leaning forward and way more into him BL wise than Zac is IMO. He looks awkward IMO. As for the "riskier" comment by Zac, I do agree and posted the same in the episode thread that Zac is talking about Lily when he says "riskier but his heart won't let her go" which indicates F1 to me using that term of phrase (so basically, the heart wants what the heart wants).

Based on these new SCs from the new preview and combined with SM and Media I can see Lily being F1 and especially when adding in Zac's comment "fight me" regarding Lily. As I had posted before in the SM thread, IMO it only makes sense for him to comment that way if Lily is F1 and I still think that way. As much as it can be explained away it just doesn't and hasn't made sense to me that Zac would comment something like that if his F1 wasn't Lily. Leads just don't do that and never have. So if Lily isn't F1, then Zac as a lead is way off with that comment IMO.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:07

4health wrote:Here are the suits shown in the new preview...
TONIGHTS
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen23

SCENE WITH 6 GIRLS - Hannah, Vanessa, Sarah, Viarni, Claudis and Lily

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen24

Then this one which we see him with Sarah and Viarni
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen21
my SCs from https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/posts/

Great job clapping!

So Bel in tonight's episode (but she possibly only leaves tomorrow night ep?)... it is possible that the SC with Dom could be tomorrow night's episode? So Bel leaving then?

F6 would be next week's episode if only one girl leaves for each RC this week (since 2 episodes per week and 8 girls on the show at the moment)... which means Karina and Bel leave before F6.

SC with Dom speculated to be Viarni who leaves but considering the F6 pic Zac is wearing a different color suit it would have to be when there are F5 (unless no one is sent home at F6?) if Viarni leaves?

Hmm.... now I am wondering if Viarni still stays and the goodbye hug could be for something else? Like a HTD or something when they are saying goodbye? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:14

Bobette wrote:OK, IMO whoever says "yeah, like what the f*ck am I doing here" is not the person doing the leaving - it is someone else talking about the situation (possibly describing what they think is going on in the girl's head).  

I also think it's Bel who goes and my guess is maybe the "golden cat" scene is her with one of her other cats (didn't she say she's got 4 or 5 from memory?) in a post-show catchup type segment, to show viewers she's doing OK.  

Regarding the "our time might be up" soundbyte, the cheeky editors are trying to make it look like it's Claudia he's saying it to but to me the hair doesn't look like a match as Claudia has a dark strip of regrowth and harsher blonde:

Zac saying the quote:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AwdKFkn

Claudia's hair for comparison:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JTmbmsx

@Bobette that is Bel in the first SC and when Zac is saying "times up" so defintiely thinking Bel goes home. Just not sure if it is during that GD/2on1 or at the CP later on tomorrow night's episode (if not tonight) and so part of the SC with Dom.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:15

@Katiebelle brings up a good point re Viarni's SC by the car being spliced or diced. I am just not sure who would decide to leave followed by Dom saying new romances being developed. I rule out either Sarah or Vanessa living on their own as they came in later and I don't think it's Lily or Hannah or Claudia so I am back to Viarni as the one leaving....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:16

@mercieme I am thinking it is Bel and tomorrow night's episode when Dom says she leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:20

@allaboutlove when Zac said "i am thinking our times up" to Bel, I would think she leaves then and not wait till the CP seems pretty much it's over just by that statement from Zac to her. We will find out soon enough as they will show the preview for tomorrow night and then we can know what color of suit that Zac is shown wearing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:24

@mercieme I thought the same thing about Bel leaving then and there. Unless it's VO and spliced in and he didn't say that to Bel at that time?

Yeah I am going to have to wait and see as I have too many options now in my mind laugh out loud. I am even now thinking if Viarni stays then Zac may be thinking she is the riskier one considering he says she is hard to read in the new preview. So if she stays I can see him seeing her as more risky if she doesn't let him know her feelings considering she got WR, Matilda's F1 music, and he had some interest in her.

Luckily there's two episodes a week and only 3 weeks or so left so should get some more SCs to help put the pieces together yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:25

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme I am thinking it is Bel and tomorrow night's episode when Dom says she leaves.

@AllAboutLove my only thought is the blue shirt with the dots and the hugging scene is not a RC. I do think the hugging scene with Viarni does have Zac frustrated or upset via his PI in that blue dots shirt mumbling "if she would have come to that she would have know that about herself" that it was an actual goodbye.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:38

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK, IMO whoever says "yeah, like what the f*ck am I doing here" is not the person doing the leaving - it is someone else talking about the situation (possibly describing what they think is going on in the girl's head).  

I also think it's Bel who goes and my guess is maybe the "golden cat" scene is her with one of her other cats (didn't she say she's got 4 or 5 from memory?) in a post-show catchup type segment, to show viewers she's doing OK.  

Regarding the "our time might be up" soundbyte, the cheeky editors are trying to make it look like it's Claudia he's saying it to but to me the hair doesn't look like a match as Claudia has a dark strip of regrowth and harsher blonde:

Zac saying the quote:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AwdKFkn

Claudia's hair for comparison:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JTmbmsx

@Bobette that is Bel in the first SC and when Zac is saying "times up" so defintiely thinking Bel goes home. Just not sure if it is during that GD/2on1 or at the CP later on tomorrow night's episode (if not tonight) and so part of the SC with Dom.

Are you sure it's Bel not Hannah in the first pic?  The hair looks like a match for Hannah IMO.  Bel's is usually a bit softer/wavier.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:45

4health wrote:The screeenshots are from the new preview on the facebook page.  This is Claudia, Bel and Zac which has not happened yet.  So, we can say that Bel doesn't leave tonight?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen14
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen14
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen17

check out the same earrings.  

Bobette see these....it is Bel and Claudia

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 2:54

4health wrote:
4health wrote:The screeenshots are from the new preview on the facebook page.  This is Claudia, Bel and Zac which has not happened yet.  So, we can say that Bel doesn't leave tonight?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen17

check out the same earrings.  

Bobette see these....it is Bel and Claudia

Ah yes. Thanks @4health yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 3:26

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme I am thinking it is Bel and tomorrow night's episode when Dom says she leaves.

@AllAboutLove my only thought is the blue shirt with the dots and the hugging scene is not a RC.   I do think the hugging scene with Viarni does have Zac frustrated or upset via his PI in that blue dots shirt mumbling "if she would have come to that she would have know that about herself" that it was an actual goodbye.  

Yeah the words he says with that SC/scene make me think it may be goodbye too but not sure if the goodbye is for Viarni leaving it could be for the end of a date or HTD or something else? I am just not sure... I am back to thinking Viarni may stay and go further. Her edit was the F1 one to me so her leaving would be odd but not impossible. I'd need more SCs to sleuth to figure it out so hopefully there are more
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi