SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:This is Lily - check out all the candles F3 date or F2 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen16

This is definitely Lily and the fact that the VO is saying "new romances develop" or similar wording is very interesting to me since many of us have already seen the romance between them.  This suggests to me things are really going to heat up between them - YAY!  

Also the voiceover of Lily saying she's not going to say she's in love with him (paraphrasing) I think is misdirection leading us to think Lily's not into him when she clearly (to me) is.  When Zac is talking about the person who is 'riskier' he seems excited - I think he could be discussing Lily.

He really seems to be enjoying that kiss in the second SC above.  I think he's smitten!

I am in two minds about this kiss. On the video footage he almost looks like he is in pain - like he is constipated Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:41 am

@bachfan05, no idea if Zac was in pain but I would if was him since Lily is about the same age as Zac's younger sister laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:47 am

mercieme wrote:@bachfan05, no idea if Zac was in pain but I would if was him since Lily is about the same age as Zac's younger sister laugh out loud

@mercieme LOL Zac only has a younger brother who is 24 married with a child so not sure of what sister you are talking about???? LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:51 am

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme I am thinking it is Bel and tomorrow night's episode when Dom says she leaves.

@AllAboutLove my only thought is the blue shirt with the dots and the hugging scene is not a RC.   I do think the hugging scene with Viarni does have Zac frustrated or upset via his PI in that blue dots shirt mumbling "if she would have come to that she would have know that about herself" that it was an actual goodbye.  

I think the shirts are different. The blue dot one is different from the blue solid one Zac wears with Dom in the SC. So I think that SC is for tomorrow night's ep and Bel leaving
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:52 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:This is Lily - check out all the candles F3 date or F2 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen15
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen16

This is definitely Lily and the fact that the VO is saying "new romances develop" or similar wording is very interesting to me since many of us have already seen the romance between them.  This suggests to me things are really going to heat up between them - YAY!  

Also the voiceover of Lily saying she's not going to say she's in love with him (paraphrasing) I think is misdirection leading us to think Lily's not into him when she clearly (to me) is.  When Zac is talking about the person who is 'riskier' he seems excited - I think he could be discussing Lily.

He really seems to be enjoying that kiss in the second SC above.  I think he's smitten!

I am in two minds about this kiss. On the video footage he almost looks like he is in pain - like he is constipated Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

JMO.

Constipated or turn on and in pain cause he cant do something about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:52 am

4health wrote:
mercieme wrote:@bachfan05, no idea if Zac was in pain but I would if was him since Lily is about the same age as Zac's younger sister laugh out loud

@mercieme LOL Zac only has a younger brother who is 24 married with a child so not sure of what sister you are talking about???? LOL

He does have a younger sister, check his intro again or check his IG Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:53 am

@reason that also crossed my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:54 am

@bachfan05 Well that is weeks around some beautiful woman, any man right about now would be slowly dying with need, especially if he is falling for someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:03 am

reason wrote:@bachfan05 Well that is weeks around some beautiful woman, any man right about now would be slowly dying with need, especially if he is falling for someone.
cantstopl Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 am

reason wrote:@bachfan05 Well that is weeks around some beautiful woman, any man right about now would be slowly dying with need, especially if he is falling for someone.

cantstopl Yes that's my impression too.  I always think... the first time with F1 must be so good after all the frustration/build up giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
cantstopl Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

I am trying to keep it 100%.  He looks like he has the goods and Lily is a flirt with deadly consequence.  If Zac is falling for her, that lips sucking week before on that  boat after their date by now he is indeed in agony.  Maybe I should call Lily the silent assassin in love and war.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi