SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 am

Beautiful dress @karina. Hopefully someone can take a look and compare it to what they saw on TV.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 2:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:I reckon this is the dress
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Lily_d10

Source: http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/ashley-gown

$899.00

@katiebelle did you see my gown that I found with arrows pointing to possibility of matching sleeveless dress?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:I reckon this is the dress
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Lily_d10

Source: http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/ashley-gown

$899.00

Another beautiful dress! Both these dresses are more glamorous than Viarni's IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am

4health wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Fair enough!  I think one of the NZ ladies said they saw a preview on TV and thought the dress had some lace?  
@Karina, @Katiebelle, did I imagine this?

Yes some netting or something I think - was described as more 'glam'.

See my find and see if it could be the gown???

Oh my I am confused going to watch TV for previews @Bobette could check out the Macaulay Gown maybe more like that as I do not think it was blingy

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 am

where is the pic when they are greeting each other at the final rose? maybe a better angle or is zac in the way
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 3:03 am

@karina

I'm heading out on date night soon so I'm putting you in charge of the momentous and very serious business of looking out for a preview on TV3 that shows Lily's dress. Challenge accepted?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 3:03 am

Karina wrote:
4health wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

Yes some netting or something I think - was described as more 'glam'.

See my find and see if it could be the gown???

Oh my I am confused going to watch TV for previews @Bobette could check out the Macaulay Gown maybe more like that as I do not think it was blingy

@Karina it is hard to know.  The sleeves or lack of can be seen even with her hair down. we will know soon enough.  If you notice on the Mia Gown there is lace on the sides and it wouldn't bling that much in an overcast day and no sunshine.  IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:05 am

@karina I don't think it's the Macaulay Gown unless Lily's hair is covering that collar thing?

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/macaulay-gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 am

robinvi wrote:where is the pic when they are greeting each other at the final rose? maybe a better angle or is zac in the way

We can only see that them in the previews on TV3 so haven't been able to get screen caps. It's a shame as it shows FR for both girls but it's too quick to see light/shadows etc. We really need those "never lie" screen caps!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:07 am

robinvi wrote:where is the pic when they are greeting each other at the final rose? maybe a better angle or is zac in the way

Zac is in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 3:07 am

WOAH - I come back with a list of potential gowns and ya'll have already seen them all and uploaded pics - great work team!

This is another contender IMO:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 P1hd4vd

Source: http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/alana-gown-2

Pics of Lily for comparison:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Img_0112[/url]
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Wu2neTs

Source: screen caps from upthread
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 3:09 am

Actually now that I look at it, the shoulder strap in the Lily pic looks wider than the Alana gown. Going back in for another look...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi