SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 3:10 am

4health wrote:@bobette @karina @katiebelle
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Lily_d10
MAYBE ???
Mia Gown
NZ$1099.00
http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/mia-gown-3

A definite contender, @4health.  Her makeup would match the dress well, with the smokey eyes, and it has the thicker shoulder strap. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Lily_d11

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 4:20 am

I am so confused about the dress they had another preview with both of them facing Zac the light was shadowy and it difficult to make out Lily's dress I am wondering now if it is quite plain

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 am

Karina wrote:I am so confused about the dress they had another preview with both of them facing Zac the light was shadowy and it difficult to make out Lily's dress I am wondering now if it is quite plain

I've looked at so many dresses on that website and to me the shoulder straps look most like this, but I really hope they didn't stick her in a $125 jumpsuit!  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1zjmKk7

Source

Maybe they spent too much money in Thailand and had a tight budget for the Finale? "Uhhh... just buy a couple of cheap frocks on sale and get them to stand on the top of yonder hill..."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 4:46 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:I am so confused about the dress they had another preview with both of them facing Zac the light was shadowy and it difficult to make out Lily's dress I am wondering now if it is quite plain

I've looked at so many dresses on that website and to me the shoulder straps look most like this, but I really hope they didn't stick her in a $125 jumpsuit!  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1zjmKk7

Source

Maybe they spent too much money in Thailand and had a tight budget for the Finale? "Uhhh... just buy a couple of cheap frocks on sale and get them to stand on the top of yonder hill..."

Yeah doesn't really make much sense for them to wear beautiful dresses on first night to wearing plain dresses for the finale. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 6:52 am

I just stopped the TV to take a good look at Lily's dress honestly it is so ordinary the jumpsuit top part is the best fit I will go the Glamour boutiques page to look. It is so fleeting that you could think the dress is more than that, so disappointing

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 6:56 am

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi49MOYmv7TAhUHJlAKHd39D5MQFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glamourboutique.co.nz%2F&usg=AFQjCNHk9kE_NmYftZ9AnH9RYhBIenuBwg&sig2=st_vrWyBpLkpVpiGWzqZLg
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 F4e8cf10

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 7:07 am

^^^ I saw that one too @Karina but it's got a scoop/boat neckline which means the strap is quite low on the shoulder and in the pic of Lily the strap looks higher to my eyes.  

There are actually not that many dark-coloured sleeveless dresses on that site and I do think the jumpsuit is the best fit with with the s-caps we currently have.  Plus it would be "very Lily" for her to be in pants.  

A $125 FRC outfit though?  Come on, TPTB!

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:08 am

Bobette wrote:^^^ I saw that one too @Karina but it's got a scoop/boat neckline which means the strap is quite low on the shoulder and in the pic of Lily the strap looks higher to my eyes.  

There are actually not that many dark-coloured sleeveless dresses on that site and I do think the jumpsuit is the best fit with with the s-caps we currently have.  Plus it would be "very Lily" for her to be in pants.  

A $125 FRC outfit though?  Come on, TPTB!

Well to be fair, it may have been $249 at the time! It is on sale now giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 am

No it does not those side key holes I am pretty sure. The above one here is the Stella Gown and it looks more like it $369

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8[url=https://servimg.com/view/19449082/113]Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 A5220e10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 A5220e10
&ved=0ahUKEwi49MOYmv7TAhUHJlAKHd39D5MQFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.glamourboutique.co.nz%2F&usg=AFQjCNHk9kE_NmYftZ9AnH9RYhBIenuBwg&sig2=st_vrWyBpLkpVpiGWzqZLg[/url]

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 7:12 am

So so so disappointed

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 am

How about this one. It's $499

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 842d0d10

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/kennedy-gown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi