SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Honestly both of the FRC outfits I struggle to see as F1 outfits. One has cutouts for a bare midriff, the other is a jumpsuit.

I am not sure how either one would translate in post-finale photos for media? Just so odd to me how the stylists for the show even thought of either of those outfits as options considering they will be in media photos.

@Bobette @LeapofFaith @bach05 etc and I spent hours looking the dresses available and to come with these two budget looking outfits is shameful and shame on the tbtb for the red dress to align the F1 with Colgate White sponsor I really feel sorry for Lily if she is not F1 and chances are that she is not.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:56 am

@Karina I dont think material things are that important to lily, she rock any out fit she is in, but a racksack over her and she automaticily become a 10 in my eyes. So they gave her something cheep she did not pay for it, roll with it and move on. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:57 am

From what's been sleuthed of Lily and Viarni both girls seem happy post-show so whatever happens tonight I think all is well yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 1:01 am

reason wrote:@Karina I dont think material things are that important to lily, she rock any out fit she is in, but a racksack over her and she automaticily become a 10 in my eyes.  So they gave her something cheep she did not pay for it, roll with it and move on. IMHO

I agree totally I mean from an aesthetic viewer perspective I guess the premise of the show is romance the first dresses were glam to end on this note is a surprise but as you both women prop could not careless and why should they.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:From what's been sleuthed of Lily and Viarni both girls seem happy post-show so whatever happens tonight I think all is well yes

Yes, there will be so many promo opportunities for them both esp Lily she is that wee bit different. Viarni is lovely both have bright futures ahead and seem happy I just love Lily for being Lily. The women mostly seem very supportive of one another.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyGreen Sun May 21, 2017 1:10 am

Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading for a while but decided to add my 2c.

I really love Lily and think there is real passion between her and Zac. I think he will make the safer choice and pick Viarni though. I can understand why and don't blame him, but I do think he will be leaving himself open to always wondering what if....

LucyGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 1:14 am

LucyGreen wrote:Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading for a while but decided to add my 2c.

I really love Lily and think there is real passion between her and Zac. I think he will make the safer choice and pick Viarni though. I can understand why and don't blame him, but I do think he will be leaving himself open to always wondering what if....
Great I agree  that sums it all up really and I agree that does not in anyway denigrate Viarni if she is F1 IMO lolpanda

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:23 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 1:24 am

Hi Guys handwave

Only 2 and a half hours to go! It starts at 7pm.

I actually don't mind the dresses - I think they are age appropriate.

Yes - they are more like what these girls might wear to their proms but considering their proms weren't that long ago I think it's ok.

And I can see Lily totally rockin and feeling good in that jumpsuit.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:26 am

IMHO Zac is just picking the girl that is 1 yr older than Lily. I do wish them all well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:27 am

Karina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:From what's been sleuthed of Lily and Viarni both girls seem happy post-show so whatever happens tonight I think all is well yes

Yes, there will be so many promo opportunities for them both esp Lily she is that wee bit different. Viarni is lovely both have bright futures ahead and seem happy I just love Lily for being Lily. The women mostly seem very supportive of one another.

I agree with these comments.  If Zac doesn't choose Lily then I'm sure someone else will recognise her unique and special qualities and if there happens to be 20 guys recognising them in front of some TV cameras for my viewing pleasure then all the better.

My issue with Viarni all along has been that while I can see Zac likes her, I just don't see a lot going back the other way.  If she's F1 then I hope to see and hear some genuine affection from her towards him at the WTA and in the media after the series ends.

Zac's comments about seeking counselling and not having said I love you yet to the F1 did make me wonder if he might be second guessing his decision but overall he does seem happy and so does Lily.  Haven't seen much of Viarni, but hopefully she is too!

All in all it's been a really fun season so sleuth and discuss - thanks to everyone for sharing their opinions.  I love the fact that people see things from so many different perspectives; the world would be a very boring place if we all saw things the same way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 1:29 am

LucyGreen wrote:Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading for a while but decided to add my 2c.

word Yes, this. ^^^
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi