SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Mmmm, good question! The last almost F1 with 1st 1-1 was Brooke in Des's season. I dont remember any 1st 1-1 in F1 right?

Since we dont see them on the GD pics, you think Peter or Dean or Brian have the 1-1?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 pm

either it is ep2 and ep3 GD... or ep2 we have 2 GD because of the number of guys

they were 31, 8 left.... so 23 left

the basketball is 10 guys?

the picnic is 8 guys?

so missing 5 guys... possibly 2 SD and 3 staying at home? but I think more like 1 SD and 4 staying home

I did not see dean, peter or bryan in those GD... although it is hard to really see with the basketball.

ETA: Dean is in the picnic... so left peter and bryan...

so bryan or peter will have the first 1-1... i am thinking bryan since after the kiss but she could keep him on his toes a bit longer for episode 3. if this is peter, then she definitely liked him a lot at episode 1 and the prods hide the connection although he was very present during the PI like bryan.

i dunno. could be either one.

baseball: demario, jamey, lee, fred? and...

picnic: dean, jack, kenny, kaboom, blake E, josiah? and...

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 25, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:30 pm

HEA wrote:...

I also noticed that often, F1 and F2 are not in the same GD.

well if we are right and Bryan, Dean and Peter are somewhere in the F6or 4, i notices they have at least 2GD together (SC and vikings), Dean also in the vikings.

think about patterns (like 1st date is never F1, etc) the F1 to F3 are often in the first 2-3 out of the limos or in the last 1 or 2, right?
Night be worse revisiting.

Another odd thing is none of the ones featuring in the preview more than once have had an intro in the first episode.

So you might be right that the producers are changing things up? I mean if any of them are top 4-6, why no intro? but if not top 4-6, then why so much of them, in so many locations in the preview... dizzy scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm

as for 1st one on one, I am not sure the FIR recipient has ever got the 1st 1-1 date? which would leave Peter and Eric as potential in the sleuthed front runners that might be on 1-1. (then again, as per my post above.. it the producers have thrown the rulebook in the garbage, we may be sleuthing patterns that dont exist any more, and all is possible!)

Would the CP with Eric already having a rose and fighting with Lee potentially be then?

Last edited by sophienette on Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:...

I also noticed that often, F1 and F2 are not in the same GD.

well if we are right and Bryan, Dean and Peter are somewhere in the F6or 4, i notices they have at least 2GD together (SC and vikings), Dean also in the vikings.

think about patterns (like 1st date is never F1, etc) the F1 to F3 are often in the first 2-3 out of the limos or in the last 1 or 2, right?

yes. i thought the first out of limo was generally F1 and the last one F2? then peter is F1

same with video... i thought the first video was F1... here it is kenny... and none of dean, bryan or peter... none of them are F1 F2

first impression rose could be like jojo a la jordan, and therefore it would be bryan F1

i re-watched the teaser and change a bit my mind... chemistry with deal will come later, probably in spain. do you think he will have his SD with the balloon there or in SC?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm

If the viking ship shows only Bryan, Peter, and Dean rowing, doesn't that point to the week when there are 5 men remaining? Typically 2 get single dates and the other 3 go on a GD?  Cannot think of another circumstance when we see 3 men on the same date. Those other rowers look like locals to me.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm

not sure on Dean.

As I said, the rulebook is out of play I think... First out of Limo Peter should be F1 or 2, but no intro = something not matching!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 pm

sophienette wrote:as for 1st one on one, I am not sure the FIR recipient has ever got the 1st 1-1 date? which would leave Peter and Eric as potential in the sleuthed front runners that might be on 1-1. (then again, as per my post above.. it the producers have thrown the rulebook in the garbage, we may be sleuthing patterns that dont exist any more, and all is possible!)

Would the CP with Eric already having a rose and fighting with Lee potentially be then?

I think it happens in SC... anthony has a rose on his chest... so i am thinking eric got his during a GD.

it definitely looks like eric was a strong contender but i think something happened in switzerland that put him behind the pack. i dunno but i do not see him top 4 at all.... which generally is because my gut feelings are generally the oposite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Dean looks like Chris Soules to me, but with a much bigger grin. Same girlish giggle, too.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:41 pm

MiaHawk wrote:If the viking ship shows only Bryan, Peter, and Dean rowing, doesn't that point to the week when there are 5 men remaining? Typically 2 get single dates and the other 3 go on a GD?  Cannot think of another circumstance when we see 3 men on the same date. Those other rowers look like locals to me.

i could get a good enough SC so I dont know if they are the guys or locals, but if you are right, then that would be a big confirmation of 3 of the F5!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:42 pm

sophienette wrote:not sure on Dean.

As I said, the rulebook is out of play I think... First out of Limo Peter should be F1 or 2, but no intro = something not matching!

yes the script is bizarre... one get the limo, the other first impression rose, the 3rd met her before the premiere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:44 pm

sophienette wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:If the viking ship shows only Bryan, Peter, and Dean rowing, doesn't that point to the week when there are 5 men remaining? Typically 2 get single dates and the other 3 go on a GD?  Cannot think of another circumstance when we see 3 men on the same date. Those other rowers look like locals to me.

i could get a good enough SC so I dont know if they are the guys or locals, but if you are right, then that would be a big confirmation of 3 of the F5!

very good thinking!!

so who would be the 2 left... at this stage a SD is very important, it is almost hometown date

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara