SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 am

Thanks HEA, great team work! I introduced an error though! " Bryan in Denmark on the viking boat 1-1" should be GD

"- time with eric talking with warmer clothes (lee told me that you may not came with the right intention... not verbatim)" I think that is a GD after-party, he wears the same clothes arguing with Lee I think?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:32 pm

HEA wrote:- Peter (fireworks) - 1-1
- Peter (dogs, snow, fireworks) - 1-1 (Sweden? Switzerland?)
- Peter in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Peter in SC on boat - GD
- Dean (near sea, R wearing coat) 1-1?
- Dean -  In Switzerland town with R jumping on him 1-1?
- Dean (Balloon, jumping at sunset, light clothing) 1-1?
- - Dean in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Anthony (cowboy) 1-1
- Jack (caleche, dancing) 1-1
- Jack (fancy diner table) 1-1 - same date as above or?
- Eric (?) in the outdoor spa and street
- Jamey or Grant (?) and R kissing in a garden (looks like a group date to me)
- Bryan in Switzerland flag boat - kissing (sleuthed by @sophienette) 1-1
- Bryan in Denmark on the viking boat 1-1
- Bryan in SC on boat - GD
- Bryan 1-1 dinner (after Geneva lake date?)- GD
- will pastry baker shop 1-1
- tall guy doing rapping with her and kissing in the air 1-1

Credit to pretty much all the places sleuthed by @Sophienette  yes

I will add also a

- GD in maybe spain with Lee (dining table with few dishes)
- time with Bryan and R kissing among the flowers
- time with eric talking with warmer clothes (lee told me that you may not came with the right intention... not verbatim)
- kenny injured next to what looks like historical characters, maybe crusades costume (so I am thinking spain and GD)
Adding
-Matt & Adam kissing R at a stone structure (thinking this is the 2on1)
-Anthony kissing R while she's blindfolded
-Anthony & Eric both have roses at the mansion (so their dates/GD are from LA area probably)
-Peter and R being photographed somewhere

stuck-I also liked Alex's mom, they'd be fun to see on a HTD. He is seen kissing R by a fireplace somewhere also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 pm

@Lost17

- anthony is the cowboy date and looks like SC or south CA?
- i missed the photographed part with peter and R
- GD on the vagabond in SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm

HEA-The Peter one was a promo shown during DWTS on the 22nd.

LB-do we have that promo/preview posted here somewhere, so everyone can see it? Are there any new ones out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Lost17 wrote:HEA-The Peter one was a promo shown during DWTS on the 22nd.

LB-do we have that promo/preview posted here somewhere, so everyone can see it? Are there any new ones out?

oh that would be great! Missed that one?

Not sure if maybe someone has SCs, too scared to leave her Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 25, 2017 5:47 pm

I've been out all day, real world, work and all. I'll check to see if any others have been posted. These are now up on ABCPress

DeMario Dunks

Dean Missed His Chace
Tap and hold below to copy the code

Football & BBQ

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 25, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm not sure which promo your talking about @Lost17 It's not one in the SC No Discussion Thread?  I think there was another one that was posted but the quality was too low to cap and I ydon think I ever found a better link.  I'll look back threw and see what I can find.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 pm

sophienette wrote:
Lost17 wrote:HEA-The Peter one was a promo shown during DWTS on the 22nd.

oh that would be great! Missed that one?

Not sure if maybe someone has SCs, too scared to leave here Smiley

I hear you.... I have no social media for me until the finale if I can stay unspoiled until then giggling
I will do my best to remain unspoiled. it is way more fun.

So no twitter, no facebook.... i will not even check the magazines ar the cashier Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not sure which promo your talking about @Lost17 It's not one in the SC No Discussion Thread?  I think there was another one that was posted but the quality was too low to cap and I ydon think I ever found a better link.  I'll look back threw and see what I can find.

thank you. all your shares and founds are truly appreciated. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 pm

ok so the bandana hairstyle is a miss then. She had 2 dates with the same bandana

so..... logically if there is a vid about Demario being front and center and it is a GD with all the guys playing and we know that the girlfriend showed up there..... 1 +1 = Demario is the one with the girlfriend?

Dean is way more attractive when he is not smiling big... is that possible? I am still feeling the friend zone here but she will have a lot of fun with him. maybe F3

so maybe i am wrong but i do not see peter or bryan on those group dates? Does it mean they stayed at the mansion because they have SD?

are we allowed to go on the abcpress or abc site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks LB-I couldn't find it, no need to look for it. We'll see it eventually. It only had a few new things we hadn't seen before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:41 pm

do you think that first 1on1 is the SD of death and top 4 but never F1F2?

I am curious who this is going to be. since the prods seems to mess up their routine with the vids and limo, I wonder if we need to rely on what they use to do or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara