SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 pm

ok I get it ... this is definitely alex on the pic I thought it was peter... thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 pm

she is flirting with eric..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 pm

josiah kiss 1
eric sound kiss 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:47 pm

ouch

josiah... you and I had a very deep conversation and i saw a very protective side of you

what was the other conversation then??? ouch ouch ouch

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:47 pm

I like Josiah, and he went in for the kiss, she likes that.

Alex is so handsome and so adorable. Alex got her to laugh, good for him, now kiss her Alex, nope just a hug, she wants people who go in for the kiss.

Eric is giving her same game, she has a very smitten look with him too. More so than Josiah. She lets him know she wants a kiss with the just a hug?

It is another Listerine date, with the kissing multiple men. Surprised Josiah got the rose, I expected Eric after that kiss. It has much more passion than Josiah's kiss.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm

josiah is a player... he plays with words and is very good at

same with eric... player

but i saw more flirtation with eric

ype stuckinsc... lot of listerine around cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:52 pm

I have heard over the years that they don't get to pick who gets the rose. They might get to give some input, but I don't think it's their choice.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 pm

so no date with bryan but kiss at CP

gosh her dress is gorgeous on her........... wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 pm

and bryan is giving her a massage........................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm

and here he is................ demario

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Bryan definitely kept his connection going. He is going to give her a message. This man has game, go Bryan, he is definitely a strong number two to Peter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Bryan is the only guy she seems excited and giddy to see. I don't see that with any of the others.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara