SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:10 pm

moonchild wrote:
Didn't Sophie say the Bryan 2nd 1-1 was in France, the boat ride and the garden?

Actually the swiss side of Lake Geneva Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:12 pm

HEA wrote:
Then I change my mind about dog sledding. I think now it is in switzerland and nearby where they are which is Lac Leman.

Just to clarfiy - not sure if you guys know: Lac Leman and Lake Geneva are the same lake, just the French and Swiss names

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:13 pm

HEA wrote:@sophienette hey we cough you cough have another place to sleugh!!

rachel with the large green sleeves... we see again sea or city in the background, seams to me a 2-1 gesture??

Not a lot to go on! Smiley

Can you link to the pics when mentionning something, I get confused! Like what is this one about:

"Then my other question is where is the bonfire with jack eric and lee? it looks like a fish white house behind? they are wearing warm clothes so spain and SC are out of question i think. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:@sophienette hey we cough you cough have another place to sleugh!!

rachel with the large green sleeves... we see again sea or city in the background, seams to me a 2-1 gesture??

Not a lot to go on! Smiley

Can you link to the pics when mentionning something, I get confused! Like what is this one about:

"Then my other question is where is the bonfire with jack eric and lee? it looks like a fish white house behind? they are wearing warm clothes so spain and SC are out of question i think. "

sorry about this. I will from now. Link for bonfire HERE

Link for green balloon top HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 27, 2017 4:26 pm

HEA wrote:are synopsis allowed in the non spoiled? we should know episode 2 by now
are we allowed to go on ABCpress? do we find spoilers there?
and finally do we have other teasers available?

The rule of thumb for posting previews and such has been if it's aired then it's not a spoiler and acceptable in here.  ABCPress has pictures of the dates and the synopsis will give things away as well, which IMO, is a spoiler.  But I'll let @GuardianAngel confirm this one way or the other for sure.

I've just checked in so I'll see if any new previews have been posted, but as far as I know there hasn't been and probably won't be unless a new one is shown tomorrow night during prime time viewing.

ETA:  and even then we had issues last season when they choice to announce Rachel early.  Some of our international viewers had not watched yet and came into see the info in the threads, but at that point, while it was viewed as a spoiler to them it was not to American viewers since it had aired and was all over the rag mags, news, SM, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:03 pm

@Ladybug82  thank you very much for your response.

I think I will stay away from ABC and remain just here then. It is hard to remain unspoiled but i guess the only way is to remain away from social medias and even entertainment TV such etalk and such.

Thank you very much for keeping us posted regarding the teasers. Much appreciated.

Would you please share the bios of dean, peter, bryan, jack, eric? or if too much trouble, can you confirm we could check them using a direct link maybe? thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 27, 2017 5:21 pm

The Bios on ABC don't spoilers, so you should be fine looking at it.  Click on bios in the last sentence and it'll take you to them all.  It's the ABCPress that would have spoilers.  

But here are direct links to
Bryan
Dean
Eric
Jack
Peter
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The Bios on ABC don't spoilers, so you should be fine looking at it.  Click on bios in the last sentence and it'll take you to them all.  It's the ABCPress that would have spoilers.  

But here are direct links to
Bryan
Dean
Eric
Jack
Peter

thank you very much!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 5:30 pm

This is the direct link to the bio's

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

The page is strictly bio's and no other information, no option to post comments.

ABC press is a spoiler.

Whatever teasers are out there that have aired, or any other information that is aired and acceptable for the Non Spoiler threads will generally always be posted by @LadyBug82.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is the direct link to the bio's

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

The page is strictly bio's and no other information, no option to post comments.

ABC press is a spoiler.

Whatever teasers are out there that have aired, or any other information that is aired and acceptable for the Non Spoiler threads will generally always be posted by @LadyBug82.

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 10:57 pm

LINK is http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

I am not sure about dean... on his bio he says that he does not trust marriage? He is 26 though. I think he is not mature enough for R. I read his bio and he had a tough childhood. He is cute though and when he said about R that she is out of his league, I believed what he was saying. not that she is, but that he meant it. I think he is a good guy. I like him. A bit immature maybe.

this was hilarious tough

Dean's Bio wrote:Ever have trouble in the bedroom? Or been turned on during the wrong time? Whenever a girl tries to bite me I have to stop everything and have a discussion.

Can you bet that the guy doing the reppel is Peter?

I forgot he was first seen out of the limo and got the first rose at the RC outside of the FIR. And also forgot that "Everyone loves chocolate" "I do not like chocolate" moment. What did she say when she pointed the sky? So this and the PI, I dunno. I still have this nagging feeling he may be the F1. He looks genuine. I love his deep voice and I liked that he was nervous out of the limo. I hope I am right about the first 1-1, although not a good sign if he is. I am thinking he may have had the best 1-1 of all. He also said that he did skydived the Swiz. Alps... Something about her body language when she is near him, I dunno. She looks like a moth with a flame. I am very curious to see the dynamic and if the prods will hide him.

Peter's Bio wrote:
Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? Heights and deep water. Deep water is less of a problem. I want to cage dive with great whites. Standing on a cliff though… NOPE!

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Intelligent, kind, hard-working, motherly, mature, sophisticated, driven

What's the closest you have ever come to being married?
My ex of two years. I was looking at rings after just three months.

So Bryan is ready for kids. Still wondering why he is still single at 37. This bother me. He is hot, I have to admit that. Out of all the other guys, I think he the 2nd hottest after Jack. Maybe his kisses are a bit too wet but hey, I could deal with that hahaha. I need to know if they have intellectual connection too because so far it was wet kisses on each teaser mostly. The deja vu jordan/jojo is also something I keep in mind as I thought it was too obvious and it was. But jojo wanted jordan before he was born so it is maybe not an example.

Bryan'S bio wrote:Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why?
Yes, 2 -3 kids, preferably two boys, one girl. A boy needs a little brother and they both can protect their sister.

Loved Jack's bio!! I truly have a soft spot for Jack. I do not like much his voice but I find  him smart and very very hot. out of all the guys, he exudes marriage material, almost a tie with Peter. But he also has this good on paper aura. And I do not think he is enough passionate for R. A bit too conservative imo... but i still like him.

Jack's Bio wrote:
What is your favorite flower?
Tulips. Basically, roses without thorns. There's a metaphor somewhere there.

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom?
Plead the fifth

Eric... I have a bad vibe about him. I do not like the way he tries to go inside her bubble when she talks. Te words do not seem genuine. My radar screams fake fake fake. For me he is playing a role in front of cameras. But I totally dislike bullies and Lee is sure one. So maybe Eric is one of those misunderstood person that rub people the wrong way. So what is this about  before money was involved? at the age of the mamouths? because money has always existed, no matter the form and shape... meh

Eric's Bio wrote:If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
Before money was involved

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat May 27, 2017 11:53 pm

I read the bios of all of the (assumed, by me) frontrunners, and I must say that I wasn't too impressed with any of them except for Bryan's. laugh out loud Big surprise, right? I'm already biased, I suppose, but at least Bryan's answers seemed mature and 'normal' and the word 'threesome' did not appear anywhere in his answers!!! Smiley JMHO.

And, for the sake of argument, Hugesmile in my humble opinion, Bryan's kisses weren't wet. They only sounded wet, because the stupid editors insist on cranking up the sound effects during kissing scenes. Rolling Eyes JMHO.

And, a question, are some of you thinking that Bryan has 2 1-1 dates? I only see evidence of a 1-1 on Lake Geneva boat/Morges tulip park in which he is wearing the same clothes. There is also a SC of them at a dinner table with a rose on the table (so not the FD dinner table), but I'm thinking that is from the evening portion of the Lake Geneva date. JMHO.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara