SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 12:41 am

MiaHawk wrote:I read the bios of all of the (assumed, by me) frontrunners, and I must say that I wasn't too impressed with any of them except for Bryan's. laugh out loud Big surprise, right? I'm already biased, I suppose, but at least Bryan's answers seemed mature and 'normal' and the word 'threesome' did not appear anywhere in his answers!!! Smiley  JMHO.

And, for the sake of argument, Hugesmile in my humble opinion, Bryan's kisses weren't wet. They only sounded wet, because the stupid editors insist on cranking up the sound effects during kissing scenes. Rolling Eyes  JMHO.

And, a question, are some of you thinking that Bryan has 2 1-1 dates? I only see evidence of a 1-1 on Lake Geneva boat/Morges tulip park in which he is wearing the same clothes. There is also a SC of them at a dinner table with a rose on the table (so not the FD dinner table), but I'm thinking that is from the evening portion of the Lake Geneva date. JMHO.

Mia, I agree that there isn't much conclusive evidence of a 1-1 early on for him. The SC at the table could go either way, belong to a 1st 1-1, or be the night segment of the 2nd one. IMO it would be very bizarre for the FIR recipient not to have a 1-1 until that late in the game and only have 1 while others have 2. But, you are right, with the material we have right now, we can't count it as a definite that he has 2.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 1:15 am

moonchild wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I read the bios of all of the (assumed, by me) frontrunners, and I must say that I wasn't too impressed with any of them except for Bryan's. laugh out loud Big surprise, right? I'm already biased, I suppose, but at least Bryan's answers seemed mature and 'normal' and the word 'threesome' did not appear anywhere in his answers!!! Smiley  JMHO.

And, for the sake of argument, Hugesmile in my humble opinion, Bryan's kisses weren't wet. They only sounded wet, because the stupid editors insist on cranking up the sound effects during kissing scenes. Rolling Eyes  JMHO.

And, a question, are some of you thinking that Bryan has 2 1-1 dates? I only see evidence of a 1-1 on Lake Geneva boat/Morges tulip park in which he is wearing the same clothes. There is also a SC of them at a dinner table with a rose on the table (so not the FD dinner table), but I'm thinking that is from the evening portion of the Lake Geneva date. JMHO.

Mia, I agree that there isn't much conclusive evidence of a 1-1 early on for him.  The SC at the table could go either way, belong to a 1st 1-1, or be the night segment of the 2nd one.  IMO it would be very bizarre for the FIR recipient not to have a 1-1 until that late in the game and only have 1 while others have 2.  But, you are right, with the material we have right now, we can't count it as a definite that he has 2.

Well, since Bryan is direct and assertive, she might feel like she can get to know him even in a GD setting, whereas she needs a 1-1 date with some of the others who are more quiet or introverted in order to get to really know them.  Besides, I am not sure how much control she has at deciding which guys get the invitation for 1-1s in any particular order. If she gave Bryan the FIR and the first 1-1 I believe that would be unprecedented. Not to mention the fact that she and Bryan have such smoking hot chemistry that the producers need to at least give the other guys a chance to catch up a little bit. cantstopl They have a show to put on, so the other guys will be given 1-1s before Bryan's in Switzerland (which I predict will be right after South Carolina). I think this because IF Adam and Matt get a 2-1 at the French chateau near Lake Geneva (and Matt stays and goes onto Denmark to row in the Viking boat GD), then that theory points to Switzerland followed by Denmark later. So I am thinking Bryan gets his 1-1 either in week 3 of dates if CA, SC, Switzerland or week 4 of dates if CA,SC, Sweden, Switzerland.) Just my gut feeling on the order, no hard proof.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 1:47 am

MiaHawk wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Mia, I agree that there isn't much conclusive evidence of a 1-1 early on for him.  The SC at the table could go either way, belong to a 1st 1-1, or be the night segment of the 2nd one.  IMO it would be very bizarre for the FIR recipient not to have a 1-1 until that late in the game and only have 1 while others have 2.  But, you are right, with the material we have right now, we can't count it as a definite that he has 2.

Well, since Bryan is direct and assertive, she might feel like she can get to know him even in a GD setting, whereas she needs a 1-1 date with some of the others who are more quiet or introverted in order to get to really know them.  Besides, I am not sure how much control she has at deciding which guys get the invitation for 1-1s in any particular order. If she gave Bryan the FIR and the first 1-1 I believe that would be unprecedented. Not to mention the fact that she and Bryan have such smoking hot chemistry that the producers need to at least give the other guys a chance to catch up a little bit. cantstopl They have a show to put on, so the other guys will be given 1-1s before Bryan's in Switzerland (which I predict will be right after South Carolina). I think this because IF Adam and Matt get a 2-1 at the French chateau near Lake Geneva (and Matt stays and goes onto Denmark to row in the Viking boat GD), then that theory points to Switzerland followed by Denmark later. So I am thinking Bryan gets his 1-1 either in week 3 of dates if CA, SC, Switzerland or week 4 of dates if CA,SC, Sweden, Switzerland.) Just my gut feeling on the order, no hard proof.

In the "Smitten Kitten" promo released this week, there is a shot of R and a guy that looks like it could be Bryan walking towards a small jet.  He has shorts on and she has a short sleeved crop top on, so must be CA or SC.  The guy has dark hair and looks to be the right height.  Maybe, 1-1 #1?

ETA: The guy has a black watchband on and Bryan is seen in a SC and in several videos with a black watchband on. So I feel pretty confident that he gets a 1-1 early in.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 3:54 am

moon, I missed that promo, can you get a sc or pic of it? What color is her top, because she has a short sleeved/tied at the waist red t-shirt on in a promo with Peter. I saw it during DWTS-LB posted it earlier...it's during a  photo shoot. Peter had shorts on but looks like a brown watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:11 am

@moonchild I missed this promot too! I did not see any jet  hmmm

@Ladybug82, would you mind sharing with us please.

@MiaHawk thatis a very interesting order of places. I also think that Sweden is not the last place.

There are 4 major airport: London, Paris, Bruxels and Geneva. All have direct flight to spain and Sweden. The easiest would be indeed to arrive in Geneva, then go to Sweden. I do not think Paris airport was used, nor Bruxels... security wise. not sure here, but I do not see it.

I am more like @MiaHawk to Swiz first but then the distance between spain and copenhagen is way too big. It all depends if they arrive via London or directly to Geneva IMO... There are direct flight from LOS ANGELES to GENEVA... none for spain or copenhagen. So looks like Switz was first stop indeed Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 2498057887

We saw eric in copenhagen in the boat/pier... then with warm clothes around the bonfire with Lee. I do not think Lee stayed much longer as his purpose was to infuse drama with eric. at one point Lee had to leave as numbers go down, if Lee leaves, eric leaves soon after...

I do not think Kenny remains far. His injured eyes and because of the costume I think I see behind him, makes me think of an historical game... they are staying in this hamlet place as well as Vikings... She has to get rid of guys she likes but not that much and that would be i think Eric, Will, Kenny, Lee (seen with cold clothes). That is logical to say that copenhagen is not last stop. imo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Direct10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 22211

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 44412

in order to go to San Millán de la Cogolla, they have to go to Madrid. and then it is a 50min flight or 4h by bus

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Flight10
google

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 33312

source GOOGLE Maps

I really do not see it them arriving in Spain first, considering that they spend a long time in flight from USA, then transit to London probably (Spain is what is Florida for Candanians but for Brits) and another trip of 4h to the monastere? (I do not think they would pay for another flight there)

The spain first does not makes sense to me...

I could not find direct flight to Copenhagen or Spain... so first stop Switz looks really good. yes

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 am; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 am

Lost17 wrote:moon, I missed that promo, can you get a sc or pic of it? What color is her top, because she has a short sleeved/tied at the waist red t-shirt on in a promo with Peter. I saw it during DWTS-LB posted it earlier...it's during a  photo shoot. Peter had shorts on but looks like a brown watch.

I just posted SC's in Screen Cap discussion thread. You were right, as usual! Back to square one on Bryan 1st 1-1.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 28, 2017 11:53 am

When was Jordan's first 1:1? I thought episode 4. I think they can make obvious chemistry late. That can backfire like it did with Ashley where Ryan was left to late and her other relationships grew past that initial attraction.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 28, 2017 1:00 pm

The only version I can currently find is dreamers.  So it's shown once in regular speed, and then in slo-mo.  

Source

And just an heads up if you watch any Ette previews on YouTube the comments have spoilers, so be careful of scrolling to far and what you read.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The only version I can currently find is dreamers.  So it's shown once in regular speed, and then in slo-mo.  

Source

And just an heads up if you watch any Ette previews on YouTube the comments have spoilers, so be careful of scrolling to far and what you read.

thank you for sharing and the warning :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 1:07 pm

so it IS DeMario!!! yoooohooo
and then he is most probably the un-invited guest at the CP !!!???

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 1:31 pm

If Spain is the location where R is seen crying in a really fancy dress, this could just be her having a break down at the RC prior to the hometown dates. Typically a very emotional RC.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara