SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:30 pm

I don't remember either! He does act genuinely caught in the act!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

bring out the lawyeeeeeeer!!! laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

i think he had this on and off but this girl is loco!!

I think he is screwed but my gosh..... the prods are truly jerks

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 pm

She said he came out with a ring, which he did on Nick's AFTR.

DeMario is a player, shut up and go to BiP.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 29, 2017 10:35 pm

@HEA It wasn't after the premier. It was after she saw him on Nick's ATFR which was before filming started for the Bachelorette. She said she hadn't seen him for 3 days and then saw him on the show. She didn't say anything about a limo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 10:36 pm

I feel bad for the other guys, whose date was just ruined. Rachel knows this crap happens, but their chance to be with Rachel and have fun is shot, at least she is giving them a chance to have a night part of the date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 29, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm not gonna miss Demario at all. He was hamming it up for the cameras too much and it was beyond off putting.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 pm

I firmly believe that he was caught in a lie.  He didn't say anything that made me believe him over her.

The reason he wouldn't respond to her is because he got the call. He is a lying worm that needed to go. They didn't get the call from the girl until after he had been cast and was on the AFR. Of course, the producers loved what fell in their laps. Unfortunately, he set himself up for this.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 pm

ah thanks @albean99

anyway... the girl is still completely logo and need a spycho asap

the guy probably did what dozen of guys did when they joined the show... they broke up right when they got the call they would join the show

big deal.... we all know that most of them are not there for the right reasons...

yes the guy is a pompous jerk, maybe a liar, not yet a cheater since he had no relationship going on..... but the set up was totally MEH

The 5 min fame for her... hope she'll enjoy it. I think it was never serious with this girl but because she is a girl, everyone will pity her.....

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 623245435 no

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 10:41 pm

moonchild wrote:I don't remember either!  He does act genuinely caught in the act!

for me saying "he doesn't have keys to the apartment" and just remembering "he had sent them in her mail box" right after screams lier.
Also going from "who is this" to "i met her many times ago" to " We've been on and off" screams lies
And finally, you don't text nice things and wanting to try harder to a "non girlfriend" few days before going on a dating show to get engaged.

Lexie being loco or not, D is not to be trust either.
And how do you recover from that type of situation when you have 20 something great guys with no drama and wanting to spend time with you?

For me she made the absolute right decision
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 pm

oh dear..... josiah repeated his speech how many times ??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:43 pm

can mat be more farther away on the sofa???????????? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara