SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Josiah is in the SC for the shoot out with Eric and Lee in the mansion. So, I guess he is still there.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:15 pm

so i enjoyed the eric/bryan interaction... i think it says a lot about how comfortable rachel is with bryan and not only about kisses... prods just edited the whole part of the intellectual part to concentrate on the physical only.... and this again, makes me think NEXT BACHELOR material!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 pm

After watching the GD, I really like Peter. A gentleman, sexy but not over the top.
Bryan is less and less attractive to me. Just too much. But I think Rachel likes them very outgoing.

Nobody else really strikes me in term of a romantic interest with her.

I said before and I still think that I want her to pick Bryan so we can have Peter as Bachelor, but I want to see her on a 1-1 date with Bryan and with Dean before I make up my mind fully.

Anthony's boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 pm

romantic diner outside with anthony

rachel likes him but zero romantic interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 pm

anthony get the rose but only because he is nice and they had a candid conversation

they end the date by dancing some jazzy music band and they kiss while dancing

she says it was like a fantasy but me thinking she wanted another guy there

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Peter sure was smiling when she walked him back after their 1-1 time!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 pm

OMG, I don't like what I'm seeing with Eric.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 pm

so eric is annoying all the guys with his insecurities...

iggy is fed up, peter is laughing behind his hands,

so eric is getting upset because iggy went to pissed him off.... not cool aboug iggy.

so it is allllllllll about eric drama tonight Redfacemad :Furious: :angryemotion :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Eric is exhausting and so angry. I knew that motivational speaker was masking something.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm

this is what sucks truly... contestants should just shut up... never share with cameras on.......

you can be certain they will use it at your expenses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 pm

oooooooo i did not know one guy had a pompadour!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:29 pm

i really do not like rat guys......................... jonathan and lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara