SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm

I think Rachel's M&G dress is probably my favorite of all time.  I've liked everything she has worn so far.  The guys were really liking the tight pants on the basketball date.

You are right, Des and Brooks had a great 1st 1-1. Those guys have a lot of work to do to exceed Peter's date. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 29 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Not sure about the others yet, but women would mos def be signing up to date Bryan or Peter.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Bryan and Peter were my top picks out of the limo, and so far nothing has changed for me.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 29 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Not sure about the others yet, but women would mos def be signing up to date Bryan or Peter.

Heck, if I was fifteen years younger, single and even half as physically attractive as their usual contestant, I would crash diet and go for one of two, I would have done it for Trista's Ryan if she had picked Charlie like I expected. These two give me the same good vibes I had from Des's Chris. they could be actual husband material, maybe. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Not sure about the others yet, but women would mos def be signing up to date Bryan or Peter.

Heck, if I was fifteen years younger, single and even half as physically attractive as their usual contestant, I would crash diet and go for one of two, I would have done it for Trista's Ryan if she had picked Charlie like I expected. These two give me the same good vibes I had from Des's Chris. they could be actual husband material, maybe. giggling

Ryan, now you're talking! Love that guy!!! Not many guys on all the shows have had me drooling, but these two, especially Peter, do! Yum!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:good night guys! thanks for the updates and the great company

night. i am calling zz myself. was fun to read you all ttyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:32 pm

moonchild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Ryan, now you're talking! Love that guy!!!   Not many guys on all the shows have had me drooling, but these two, especially Peter, do!  Yum!

sweet sunshine ryan who is now happily married Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 29 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 29, 2017 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if Bryan & Peter will be in the f2. I think if she's gaga over one of them, then the other may be f3 - a prime Bachelor spot. More dramatic might be one of them (I'd pick Peter of the 2) and Josiah or Eric. Bear in mind that I haven't paid much attention to sleuthing.

I'm still a little lukewarm over Bryan. I'm not yet sure if he's for real. He was better this epi but thought he was a little too much with the kissing in epi 1. Rachel may have liked it but it would have turned me off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 pm

I can see the heartbroken F2 as the next lead. Like they did with Trista, Jason, Ben F and JoJo. I wish they had done it with Arie. But we will see. I just see a spark with Bryan and Peter we haven't seen with anyone else yet. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:I can see the heartbroken F2 as the next lead. Like they did with Trista, Jason, Ben F and JoJo. I wish they had done it with Arie. But we will see. I just see a spark with Bryan and Peter we haven't seen with anyone else yet. IMO.

According to Arie, that almost happened, but they pulled a Luke on him at the last minute.

Unless something unforeseen happens, one of them will probably be the next B. I like Will, but he's too quiet to carry it. Eric has too many rough edges, IMO. Josiah, I can't figure him out yet. I haven't seen anything of Anthony yet, so too early to tell. I like Kenny but he isn't the B type. I doubt they would ever go for him. Dean is cute and charming but I like them going with someone a little older, so maybe it isn't a lot of twenty year old girls and their cat fights.

So now we know why she brought her dog with her. I'm surprised they took Copper to the fireworks, a lot of dogs freak out at fireworks and even thunder. I guess that hotel doesn't furnish dog sitters.

Next week looks like all drama. The continuation of DeMario. The Lee and Eric crap. And then we still have the Blake and Lucas mess. Maybe they will squeeze a date in somewhere.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 2:30 am

Peter's 1-1 was a nice first date. They are both mature, thoughtful, and serious-minded people. She finds him attractive and likes what she saw from him. He is, however, a bit stiff and reserved right now. Which is fine because it was only their first date. He seems to have a dry wit and a whiff of sophistication about him. I think that he is naturally a more sedate and quiet person, so his energy level seems a bit lower to me. I think that if he is going to win her heart, he's going to need to be a bit more expressive with his emotions, get her laughing more, and up the overall energy level.

Right now, she lights up like a neon sign whenever she is around Bryan. Of the 120 minute episode, tonight we got just about 1 minute of screen time with Rachel and Bryan. I saw more energy, attraction, and giddiness in that 1 minute than in all 119 other minutes combined. She flirts hard with Bryan. Her body language is off the charts with Bryan. She jumped up onto that massage table without a care in the world about wrinkling that dress, just for the opportunity for Bryan to lay his hands on her body. She wanted physical contact. What I like about their conversations is that they truly seem to be on the exact same page, fully engaged with one another and affirming. I love how Bryan replies with little "absolutely" or "I agree" or the like in order to give her feedback. Maybe it is just me and my own personal communication style, but those little words of affirmation and feedback are so important to me when I am having a conversation. They make me feel listened to and understood. The physical chemistry and their ability for them to effectively communicate are the keys to success. Whichever man can provide those 2 things-the fire and the teamwork-will be the one. Right now, I still think Bryan is in the lead. Followed next by Peter, then Dean. A few others run closely behind, and all the rest are MOT guys.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:57 am

Can't really add much except Rachel's comment-'he's just so dreamy'-uh yeah Rachel, he is! I'm afraid that smitten kitten is going to take away my dream bachelor season!

stuck, I'm with you on Alex's man bun, I did like his Russian song, hope to see more of him.

Gorgeous dress. Gorgeous woman! I could've done without the rest of the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara