SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I've decided to go over to the dark (spoiled) side. Enjoy the season and happy sleuthing everybody! hi

Please say it isn't so!! We will miss you! sad

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 31 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 pm

I am wondering if there are some new teaser aired?

So I think it is a given that Anthony will have his cowboy spree on rodeo drive, right?

Then they should have 2 GD? Do you think the golf Kart is one of them and the bonfire is the 2nd part of the GD?

I truly TRULY hope that Lee, Waboom and Blake E will leave. Not sure how many. They are 23. minus DeMario which is yet to be aired.

I completely forgot how many they are usually leaving on episode 3. Are they eliminated 2 at a time when one is leaving during a GD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 pm

moonchild wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I've decided to go over to the dark (spoiled) side. Enjoy the season and happy sleuthing everybody! hi

Please say it isn't so!! We will miss you!     sad

please don't go too... sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 pm

There is a new preview up on ABC but they don't give an embed code, so you'll have to go to the site.  It'll be the first video on the list and should be the big one at the top.

Sneak Peek: Whaboom Goes Bananas

And ET released this one:

Source

**There is an article attached to the source link, but if you read be careful.  There are comments allowed at the bottom so don't scroll to far too fast.**
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:46 am

Men... cantstopl no no

"You might feel something"....

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:05 am

Counting the episodes until Rachel can let Lucas go home. It's so obvious that she has zero interest in him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 am

Well, I finally got around to seeing the first two episodes in full. My cable service was mostly out during those episodes, so I was eager to catch up.

The three men that have most captured my interest so far (and that still remain) are Peter, Dean, and Kenny. They all seem personable, sincere, and charming in a low-key way. I'm not sure what to make of Bryan. He's almost a little *too* charming. I don't quite trust him yet. And I came to dislike DeMario even before his girlfriend fallout. He is just too loud, too cocky, too in-your-face.

Rachel really seemed to resent keeping DeMario while having to send others home. So my question is, who would she have kept instead? What were her regrets in that regard?

Peter's Bark-fest date was brilliant. Maybe the producers should make everyone bring their dogs. Smiley

It seems that the producers feel the need to manufacture some drama early in each season (i.e. Corinne, Chad, Olivia, etc.) So Lucas and Blake E. are obvious plants in that regard. Lucas, not being stupid, knows exactly what his role is. I have to wonder to what degree Blake E. sees that he is a part of this plan. He seems oblivious to it. He's falling for the oppositional role in the same way that some women opposed Taylor on Nick's season. Do these people never watch the show?

The whole DeMario thing -- I get why Rachel gave him the boot. At the same time, his former girlfriend, IMO, needs to accept some of the responsibility. A man who does not introduce you to his friends within six months is playing with you. He is in no way serious. But DeMario should have done a much better job of closing things out with her.

I wish the show would go back to finishing each episode with a rose ceremony. I miss that. It gave closure to each episode, along with the feeling that you (and the contestants) were starting fresh each week.

Great job on the sleuthing, everyone! I'm really looking forward to the international travel.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:15 pm

I think Rachel's point was that someone that was there "for the right reasons", might have had an opportunity. Even someone in casting that she never met.

There is always going to be drama. It is a formula that has always worked for them to get ratings and that is the only thing that counts. " Has a girlfriend" has always been drama gold for them.

Peter is my first pick, out of the limo and hasn't waivered. I understand why people think he was stiff on their date. Those formal dinner dates where they seem to eat nothing and is almost like an interview situation are so awkward. That Peter is so different from the Peter we saw on the other parts of the date and even their 1-1 time on first episode. I like Dean a lot and Rachel likes Dean a lot. He is too young for her and she knows he is. We haven't seen any real substance with him. I think she looks at him as a fun dalliance, a good friend but not a forever. I can actually see them dating IRL but not ending up in something serious. I like Kenny a lot and I think Rachel likes him, but doesn't see anything romantic or long term happening with him. I'm still on the fence with Bryan. It's just a personal thing, I didn't like the bold move to kiss her so early, it was like he was marking his territory and had no meaning. This appears to me to be the purely physical relationship. It will be interesting to see if we get anything of substance from him.

I hope we get rid of most of the drama tonight and get some decent previews.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 31 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I'm not sure about Bryan either. I didn't like him kissing Rachel (twice) in the first episode. They had good interactions before that and it came across as being too aggressive to me. Right now I like Peter and Kenny. Dean seems like a nice albeit young guy. I'm hoping to get to know more of the others but am afraid it will be too much drama with DeMario, Lucas, and Blake E.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:29 pm

I agree with you all ladies. I am in the fence with Bryan. I think he knows exactly how to use his charm. I think he is a late bachelor at 37 years old. I have preconceived notions that he is not serious and love flings. I totally agree about marking his territory as he wanted to score points. This said, we do not know if the chat at the Meet and Greet took a lot of time and what really happened. I remember jojo and jordan and it was in the same kind of situation as they were way away from anybody else to see them when they kissed which for me was totally prods oriented... like with bryan taking her under this very romantic setting. So either she felt for him from day #1 a la jordan... or he is the next bachelor that the prods want us to love and claimed when he will leave crying in the limo at F3 or F4... either one or the other from my perspective. For me it is very easy to build a story with the taped material. I learned my lesson over and over again. They cut and add and cut and add and at the end I see an heavily scripted love story that never existed or was only one sided or totally flipped as a fairytale. Been there, picked the F2 all the time.

I am still thinking it is Peter from the start. Her body language is like neons flashes to me. I am not especially liking him. I find him a bit too shy in front of camera for me to like him but i do not dislike him either. I think he is a good guy who came for adventure a la JP/Ashley. I believe Peter and Rachel have the same goals, the same ways to live. I do see an intellectual connection on top of physical. I dunno. For me I see another Ashley/JP story here with Peter aka JP and Ben aka Dean.

Tonight... i hope for Blake E and Waboom out... and I would love Lee too but we know he is not going yet as we see him later. DeMario is history.

I am probably the rare one to feel a bit sorry for DeMario. I kinda pity him. He came to use the franchise for exposure and all he got was being used to the core. His exit at the arena was priceless. His face when he saw this loco ex was priceless. Is he guilty for probably be a coward and not close the relationship as he should have been. yes. Is he the monster they want us to believe. no. He was just a pawn. I wonder how they knew about this ex. Where did they get the info?  If the girl was truly concerned, she could have just said so in private but like many drama ex, she wanted a part of the fame cake. I hope guys will run far far farrrrrr away from this cray-cray girl. eeeeew

welcome @Amethyst handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 pm

if anyone is interested. I can comment live tonight. let me know. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 31 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara