SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:55 pm

DM is just making up story everyday about Laura.
Now we have Laura going for a walk with her friends on Tue.

As I mentioned before they also have Laura walking on Mon but with different outfit. You can never believe DM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4856054/Bachelor-winner-Laura-Byrne-looks-happy-carefree.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 pm

She does look happy though....at least that part is correct,laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:38 am

Hiding out in the Laura thread because there's not a lot of love for her going on in the Episode discussion! Upset

I totally get how she could come across as disingenuous to people, but I personally just can't see it at all, try as I might! I think she is (as she said in the preview) 'petrified' now that it's coming down to the wire, and what she said to Matty seemed perfectly reasonable *to me*.
I'm speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said "I am falling in love with you" to Matty (from the season preview), to which he replied "are you 100% certain" in a cheeky way which prompted her little outburst. This suggests to me that she is more fragile than she lets on and doesn't feel like Matty is respecting just how vulnerable she is feeling, probably because she IS a confident person...I dunno! no idea
I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in and root for one person because I don't like being disappointed...but sadly I've fallen for Laura and I can't help it, I'm invested! Dammit! duh
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:16 am

Oh @Schnitty4lyf it's a bit scary in the other threads, I completely agree with everything you said, though I really need to watch next episode's preview again to analyse it. I'm trying to see the Elise connection but can't go past the chemistry I see that Matty has with Laura.
And IMO I think she probably feels very insecure about putting the love bomb out there and getting not much back from MJ cos he can't say anything. It would be such a challenging situation to be in.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:Hiding out in the Laura thread because there's not a lot of love for her going on in the Episode discussion! Upset

I totally get how she could come across as disingenuous to people, but I personally just can't see it at all, try as I might! I think she is (as she said in the preview) 'petrified' now that it's coming down to the wire, and what she said to Matty seemed perfectly reasonable *to me*.
I'm speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said "I am falling in love with you" to Matty (from the season preview), to which he replied "are you 100% certain" in a cheeky way which prompted her little outburst. This suggests to me that she is more fragile than she lets on and doesn't feel like Matty is respecting just how vulnerable she is feeling, probably because she IS a confident person...I dunno! no idea
I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in and root for one person because I don't like being disappointed...but sadly I've fallen for Laura and I can't help it, I'm invested! Dammit! duh

Well I'm here with you @Schnitty4lyf I had to get out of the Episode thread too, it was pretty brutal in there tonight! I think it's worth remembering what a surreal situation they were in and given how invested Laura so clearly was, even at that point, how that might have fed into how she appears and what she says. Who could blame her for trying to protect what she perceives as her 'turf'. But honestly, after watching tonight's episode I'm not sure what people were reacting so negatively about? Not to be weird, I'm just not seeing her as that unreasonable. She seems respectful and considerate and not inflammatory that I can see.

I think that final exchange in the preview for tomorrow night HTDs may have been edited to look a certain way and may possibly eventuate a little differently. The preview for last week with Laura expressing how much she likes him and cares for him sitting outside the Observatory came across very different in the episode itself. The preview suggested Matty was a little cold towards her, but I felt like he was warm and encouraging to her in the episode footage.

Anyways, seems like it's a tough gig being a Laura supporter this season!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:24 am

Rikkim wrote:Oh @Schnitty4lyf it's a bit scary in the other threads, I completely agree with everything you said, though I really need to watch next episode's preview again to analyse it. I'm trying to see the Elise connection but can't go past the chemistry I see that Matty has with Laura.
And IMO I think she probably feels very insecure about putting the love bomb out there and getting not much back from MJ cos he can't say anything. It would be such a challenging situation to be in.

Totally agree, the love bomb is a BIG DEAL, particularly in the context of this show. I don't blame her for feeling insecure, it's a completely human response to a bizarre situation.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 am

@solaroo Tell me about it! Especially since pretty much everyone thinks Laura is going to win and many aren't thrilled about it, and here we are in our little corner, waving our Laura flags and praying that the 'spoilers' are true! Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 cheerleader
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 am

solaroo wrote:
Rikkim wrote:Oh @Schnitty4lyf it's a bit scary in the other threads, I completely agree with everything you said, though I really need to watch next episode's preview again to analyse it. I'm trying to see the Elise connection but can't go past the chemistry I see that Matty has with Laura.

Totally agree, the love bomb is a BIG DEAL, particularly in the context of this show.  I don't blame her for feeling insecure, it's a completely human response to a bizarre situation.

Exactly @solaroo I feel she's just trying to protect herself from being heartbroken as she is feeling all the feels with Matty...it'd be a very confusing situation to be in especially considering, for example, just seeing Matty and Elise pretty much at the altar.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:42 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:@solaroo Tell me about it! Especially since pretty much everyone thinks Laura is going to win and many aren't thrilled about it, and here we are in our little corner, waving our Laura flags and praying that the 'spoilers' are true!  Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 cheerleader

Yep, @Schnitty4lyf that's me in a nutshell! giggling Nice to know there are at least a couple other kindred spirits.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 am

Rikkim wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Totally agree, the love bomb is a BIG DEAL, particularly in the context of this show.  I don't blame her for feeling insecure, it's a completely human response to a bizarre situation.

Exactly @solaroo I feel she's just trying to protect herself from being heartbroken as she is feeling all the feels with Matty...it'd be a very confusing situation to be in especially considering, for example, just seeing Matty and Elise pretty much at the altar.

That's what I think also, and who could blame her.

After watching Ritchie last year I realised I didn't pay enough attention to the chemistry he had with Alex (whether I liked it or not) and I got a bit lost in the Bach-speak. But once I saw the chemistry between Matty and Laura I was IN, and I've really liked their dates so far. He just seems so into her and it's lovely to watch from where I'm sitting. And we haven't even been privy to most of their time together, just a fraction. So I think her being jealous of watching Elise at the altar is totally normal and to be expected. And if she's standing up for herself and protecting herself at HTDs then she's just reacting to what is a very strange situation IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 am

@solaroo absolutely agree. I was firmly on the Nikki train and all invested last year but have since learnt to look for the chemistry. And I see chemistry in spades with M & L! Would love to have seen the Secret Garden where MJ gave her a rose earlier in the series.
Fingers crossed the spoilers are true @Schnitty4lyf
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am

Havent seen the epi yet, but just wanted to be part of this thread!!! hi yes :crazed
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild