SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:28 am

brownravens wrote:Just FYI everyone DM and Channel 10 are owned by newscorp.

Really?  I know Newscorp owns the Daily Telegraph but isn't the Daily Mail owned by a British company? I could be wrong...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Really?  I know Newscorp owns the Daily Telegraph but isn't the Daily Mail owned by a British company?  I could be wrong...

Oh yeah, you're right. I thought I read that old mate rupert bought them out too but i think he might have just made an offfer.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:59 am

A note about dailymail that some might find interesting. It's not exactly a particularly coordinated or cohesive news source (or at least the Australian version isn't). Most of the articles are written by freelance "journalists" who are normally straight out of university and work from home to reach targets of articles. From friends who have worked/work for DM, I believe they have to produce 5 articles a day so I would think that a lot of it is clutching at straws to meet targets, rather than based off of actual insider information. That's why sometimes they have rubbish articles that are ripped off of other sites like reddit. Just my two cents in case that helps put articles like the above in perspective while sleuthing!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:07 am

brownravens wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Really?  I know Newscorp owns the Daily Telegraph but isn't the Daily Mail owned by a British company?  I could be wrong...

Oh yeah, you're right. I thought I read that old mate rupert bought them out too but i think he might have just made an offfer.

Well Rupe owns just about everything else so an easy mistake to make!  If DM did have direct links with Ch 10, maybe they'd have some real insider information and wouldn't have to come here quite so often to find "inspiration" for their stories.

catalyst wrote:A note about dailymail that some might find interesting. It's not exactly a particularly coordinated or cohesive news source (or at least the Australian version isn't). Most of the articles are written by freelance "journalists" who are normally straight out of university and work from home to reach targets of articles. From friends who have worked/work for DM, I believe they have to produce 5 articles a day so I would think that a lot of it is clutching at straws to meet targets, rather than based off of actual insider information. That's why sometimes they have rubbish articles that are ripped off of other sites like reddit. Just my two cents in case that helps put articles like the above in perspective while sleuthing!

Yes that sounds about right @catalyst.  I have seen completely contradicting articles posted literally within hours of each other. Sometimes I wonder if the journalists even watch the show or are just parroting what they've read elsewhere.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:15 am

hahahahah so true @Bobette Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 am

Not sure if this means anything but Laura Byrne's best friend/sister(?) @lelubee on Instagram is following Matty, which is fine because she is also following other past Bachie people and girls would of course be interested in following what he's posting when their friend is on the show, but her partner @mikedg has also started following Matty, and he doesn't follow any other Bachie related people. I don't know about this guy, but my feeling is most guys wouldn't bother following Matty unless the friend was now with him. Thoughts?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by BasicallytheFBI Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 am

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 19073011

Three images attached... No idea if they've uploaded!

Laura Bryne's personal insta @aladyandacat reactivated, in her bio states "queen of reverse parking".

An article for meet the contestants for the Bachelorette https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475

"Matty J

State: New South Wales

About him: Matty just moved back to Sydney after living in London for four years, and finds women who can reverse park with ease particularly attractive."

Bit of a strange coincidence IMO

Last edited by BasicallytheFBI on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : images didn't upload)

BasicallytheFBI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Very interesting @BasicallytheFBI. More evidence for Laura as F1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Welcomeparty! @BasicallytheFBI and great sleuthing and first post!  yes

That's very interesting that Laura included that in her Bio especially considering that is not what her bio stated until post-filming so I think it could possibly be a clue, especially if she is F1 (which I still think she may be given her stats and overall sleuthing about her).
Then again, it could be just coincidental if she is not F1. Will have to keep an eye out if she changes it again. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:19 pm

@BasicallytheFBI welcomeyall Great first post! It will be interesting if she keeps that there and if Matty mentions the reverse parking during the epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 pm

BasicallytheFBI wrote:Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 19073011

Three images attached... No idea if they've uploaded!

Laura Bryne's personal insta @aladyandacat reactivated, in her bio states "queen of reverse parking".

An article for meet the contestants for the Bachelorette https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475

"Matty J

State: New South Wales

About him: Matty just moved back to Sydney after living in London for four years, and finds women who can reverse park with ease particularly attractive."

Bit of a strange coincidence IMO

Welcome1 @BasicallytheFBI!  

I didn't need any more convincing that Laura is F1 but this adds even more weight IMO so thanks for posting.  I was going to say watch for the 'coincidental' Daily Mail article about this tomorrow but since they seem to be pushing two themes at the moment (Laura FAILED to win Matty's heart and Matty FAILED to find a girl) they'll probably ignore this little gem.  

By the way your username is the BEST! cantstopl

ETA: Negroni is a gin cocktail. Didn't Georgia take Matty on the Gin date because he loves it? IMO another non-subtle hint, if Laura is indeed F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 am

@BasicallytheFBI Apparently DM thinks your theory is "extraordinary".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4592944/Fan-theory-suggests-Laura-Byrne-won-Bachelor-Australia.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild