SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Well considering he's been wearing a "Vanessa" bracelet even during DWTS practice. I suppose it's the little things that count for Nick, IMO. Only he knows and Vanessa knows exactly how they feel for one another. I don't think expressing their innermost feelings on SM or interviews is their thing. I think they have a playful relationship that some might think it lacks the gushy mushy lovey dovey. I actually love it. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Also, Catherine's isolation during DWTS. Didn't they get separate apartments? That has to be hard. SeanCat weren't even spending sleeping hours together. Taking aside the fact that it seems Vanessa is very included with Nick's rehearsal time, she's also staying in the same place as Nick for the night hours. I think that will help them. 

In the end, Nick/Vanessa's experience with DWTS will be their own. It's pointless to compare. SeanCat had one experience, Chris/Whitney another, and N&V will have their own as well, separate from the other two couples.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 pm

IMo what we see of Nick in the media in the role of a "boyfriend" it's what he is in general when he is in the relationship ... I haven't for a second thought that we would get more from him, all affectionate ... because from my POV, Nick is more "private" when it comes to expressing his love and devotion and more "personal" ... in a sense, that he doesn't say it or show it for the world to see, but he shows his "love" through the action and trust and to the person in question directly. I think what we witnessed during 3 seasons of TB show was very interesting because of who Nick is IMO and why I don't think that in "real world" we would get the same privilege to really know the dynamic of how Nick operates, because IMHO he likes his relationship to be intense, "spiritual" and passionate just between the 2 of them ... and not for others to judge or chime in ... like he said once in an interview, it's not his place to tell other couple how they should live their relationship (or whether they are meant to be) ... and I believe the same applies to his own relationship too.

It seems like he doesn't like "intrusion" ... and the relationship between the 2 is something sacred to him - JMO - so it's like the religion, where one can question, but doesn't doubt since they choose to believe in it.

Also he isn't a man of many compliments (said even by his "friends"), neither is Vanessa, IMO, so I take it that their "public interaction" isn't that exciting to gush and go out of their way to pay themselves the praises.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:23 pm

"Probably my last reality TV show" laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 pm

So nick has a house in La la land now ? Since he already moved his life there not that quite long time ago? So if this relationship works out , they will live in LA? Just asking .

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:33 pm

IMO Nick and Vanessa will have to make the real decisions on their future together once Nick's time on DWTS ends. For now I believe that they are taking baby steps and trying to figure out what their future together entails. Hopefully this time together post show shows them the reasons they got engaged. They have what it takes if they want to to make it....IMO
According to Millsy Vanessa is in LA for the duration of Nicks DWTS run and they are living in an apt provided by they show. Mills said TPTB chose to show Nick and Vanessa's struggles on the ATFR because TPTB did not want to hide it.  He wondered if they did the right thing by doing so. They were aware of the relationship status so put it out there on ATFR.
I have said in other posts that Nick and Vanessa have been in a struggle mode in their relationship during the airing of the show. At one point I believe that they were near a breaking point. This is IMO why the edit got so chopped up and Rachel was introduced early. TPTB sacrificed Nick's season IMO. Vanessa was given a downer edit and Nick was made to look disinterested IMO. Neither edit reflects their RL reality IMO or what could have been a more fun and lighter side of their relationship during filming. I am not a fan of the current trend of the TPTB to highlight the glowing edit of the F2 while throwing the F1 under the bus with an unfavorable light which inevitably throws them to the SM wolves. IMO it hurts the show and the couples chances of making it post show. Stupid producing by TPTB/MF/ABC...IMO.
IMO once DWTS ends and Nick and Vanessa need to find their own self paid for lodging in LA or perhaps NYC which IMO would be more favorable for Vanessa....then the real reality of whether they BOTH are willing to sacrifice for each other will determine the future course of their relationship. I hope Nick see's what a special woman he has in Vanessa and is willing to make compromises to meet in the middle. I think they can make it work if they both want too. Balance and compromise is a lifelong commitment in any relationship IMO...and it takes two.
If post DWTS Nick stays the course on the LA fame chasing...IMO he and Vanessa are doomed. Hopefully Nick actually works on his grooming business and The Polished Gent becomes his focus and a reality rather than a talking point. IMO.
I hope Nick and Vanessa can find their HEA and 4th time is actually a charm.
Cheers to the hope of a happy ending. wine
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So nick has a house in La la land now ? Since he already moved his life there not that quite long time ago? So if this relationship works out , they will live in LA? Just asking .

He has temporary apartment like Sean had

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Seabear wrote:(snipped) Mills said TPTB chose to show Nick and Vanessa's struggles on the ATFR because TPTB did not want to hide it.  He wondered if they did the right thing by doing so. They were aware of the relationship status so put it out there on ATFR.
I have said in other posts that Nick and Vanessa have been in a struggle mode in their relationship during the airing of the show. At one point I believe that they were near a breaking point. This is IMO why the edit got so chopped up and Rachel was introduced early. TPTB sacrificed Nick's season IMO. (snipped)
I see it differently. I believe TPTB wanted a different kind of a season ... they signed Nick to be the lead, knowing very well his personality and what he could "offer" ... I believe he didn't bring to the table the "expected  sex" ... so TPTB decided another route.

Also, note ... IMO lately TPTB are trying to be "trailblazers", the show is trying to be somehow relevant by introducing topics, set the bar (IMO, just a show, hypocritically)... and IDK about the past seasons, but I can say I've seen the shift happening from Andi's season on... and infamous "Nick edit" (all included) ... that they've started with these "themes" of making the season be "meaningful" for something ... most obvious was Kaitlyn's season when they "introduced" real sex talk (after Nick opened that can), women's empowerment and bullying ... TPTB "sacrificed" Kaitlyn for that (well, mutual love I guess) ... now, with Nick being known as "real, authentic and always honest" guy ... they "sacrificed" Nick for another "breaking the mold" theme of "bringing the realness" into the unnatural world they created. I don't believe it has anything to do with Nick's reality, his love life or post filming relationship (status, happiness)... but it's all the story they crafted knowing that Nick is going to participate, because of who he is.

IMO the show is just trying to package themselves differently, so that they can manage to survive in this "new environment" of SM/reality ... when for so long they have been "on the shelve" with a ribbon on it ... now IMO they are just trying different marketing strategies by being pro-active, socially-engaging ... branding themselves to be standing for noble causes. So honourable of them. Rolling Eyes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Seabear wrote:According to Millsy Vanessa is in LA for the duration of Nicks DWTS run and they are living in an apt provided by they show. Mills said TPTB chose to show Nick and Vanessa's struggles on the ATFR because TPTB did not want to hide it. He wondered if they did the right thing by doing so. They were aware of the relationship status so put it out there on ATFR.

Can you point me to the article, podcast or interview where Millsy relayed this information? Thanks!

Last edited by North on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 pm

IMO the latter episodes were reedited during the airing of the season which is why a few of the episodes made little to No sense were devoid of previously aired scenes which in particular showed Nick and Vanessa in a more positive light. IMO this happened after TPTB thought they may not have a happy couple to trot out on the ATFR.
Regarding LA housing for DWTS cast. Most LA based contestants have their own housing and therefore stay their own homes/apts instead. Nick does not have his own place so I assume that is why he is staying in the paid for provided housing. Sean was not LA based.
IMO when the ABC provided housing ends....it will be an ideal time for Nick and Vanessa to decide where they want to live together on their own dime. That will tell a lot about their future together IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:42 pm

North wrote:
Seabear wrote:According to Millsy Vanessa is in LA for the duration of Nicks DWTS run and they are living in an apt provided by they show. Mills said TPTB chose to show Nick and Vanessa's struggles on the ATFR because TPTB did not want to hide it. He wondered if they did the right thing by doing so. They were aware of the relationship status so put it out there on ATFR.

Can you point me to the article, podcast or interview where Millsy relayed this information? Thanks!

@North This weeks podcast (Episode 10) with Julia Cunningham and Millsy. https://twitter.com/juliacunningham
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Were they an unhappy couple on AFR though? Every interview since is like polar opposite and they seem great to me. I think people are confusing unhappy with cautious and realistic. CH just kept digging into them too, for whatever reason. Which is also kind of opposed to most on TPTB side saying they are happy and wishing them well to other outlets.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl