SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:53 pm

JK is a good example. It was taped before ATFR, completely different couple then when they went on ATFR.

It was obvious the tone of the constant negative questions would put anyone in a miserable mood. He did the same to Jordan with the constant questions about his brother.

I think Nick wasn't too happy at the way things were. Those that follow him, know that face, looking into thin air, he's thinking.

They had the F1 sitting there by herself without having his support.

Every interview after is a normal fun loving couple, a guy who wears a Vanessa string bracelet and a gal that looks at him with loving eyes, both unable to keep their arms to themselves, No different than any other couple who may or may not stay together. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:58 pm

So much about Nick and Vanessa, their edit, down to RS having some weird vendetta and how they were treated on AFR is so similar to JoJoJo to me. 

Most couples come out all "ohhhh yeah, getting married this year!" And then inevitably they slow it down. Nick and Vanessa are just being realistic up front. They are telling people straight up how it is, how it's hard, and they are taking it slow. They are removing expectations, and that's smart. By doing that, I think a little of the microscope goes away and they set themselves up for a better chance of success without all sorts of pressure and expectations.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:03 pm

I think if this rel will go far and able to survive it would be all Vanessa. I do think nick is lucky to have her . Jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 XgicucNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzauNick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Seabear wrote:
North wrote:
Seabear wrote:According to Millsy Vanessa is in LA for the duration of Nicks DWTS run and they are living in an apt provided by they show. Mills said TPTB chose to show Nick and Vanessa's struggles on the ATFR because TPTB did not want to hide it. He wondered if they did the right thing by doing so. They were aware of the relationship status so put it out there on ATFR.

Can you point me to the article, podcast or interview where Millsy relayed this information? Thanks!

@North This weeks podcast (Episode 10) with Julia Cunningham and Millsy. https://twitter.com/juliacunningham

^^ Is Millsy like this on every episode of the podcast? I mean, I'm only a few minutes in and he's basically saying Nick made a bad choice. They also just said that maybe the next woman he finds, after Vanessa, will be the right one. He doesn't have much faith in them. rofl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 pm

@sosleepy, that's what I thought too. It wasn't unhappiness with one another that I saw on AFTR, but more that they knew they had been burned by MF and were expecting more of the same. They knew, imo, that it was the only reason they would bring V out first by herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 pm

IMO TPTB never intended to show happy, positive Nissa scenes coz even with the doom and gloom, many non-spoiled viewers had pegged that V will be the last one standing with Rachel being the only other possible candidate. Had they shown the happy scenes, there would be no suspense at all IMO. I don't know why they decided to carry that storyboard into ATFR except for being mad at Nick that he was spotted on camera saying he never had sex with Raven.

I think the 'WTA shoot' when Nick saw the Raven montage was the last straw for him and he stopped playing nice on SM and made it obvious who his pick was. TPTB knew V was struggling and decided to make it worse - Why ham up something that didn't even happen and might cause the lead-F1 relationship to implode? I don't think we will ever hear Nick defending the 'editing' on this show again. 

I don't think TPTB care about Nissa's relationship. IMO They were probably trying to see if they can get it to implode on the stage. I think their plan at ATFR backfired though and they know it coz Millsy pretty much asked Julia in that podcast if that was what as an audience she liked to see. It's becoming even more obvious with every new Nissa interview 'who/what' was the actual problem at ATFR.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:27 pm

The show really benefits from scandalous breakups too. Sometimes that's just as good, creates even more chatter and water cooler talk than "happy couple gets married." TPTB have 3 couples in a row still together, now 4 with N&V. This is unprecedented, right? They are probably itching for a Jake/Vienna level tabloid implosion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 pm

The ATFR was a hot mess IMO but it's not just that. They don't have that 'I'm in love' 'finally public' glow IMO. Maybe it's me putting my own expectations of what they should be, but even when I hated nick, my favourite thing about him was that he seemed so all in with the women he was pursuing, that's how I knew right away he wasn't into Jen, even when it seemed like they had a thing after the BiP. Even yesterday that video with Nick, Vanessa and Peta, it was so awkward IMO. They (Nick/Vanessa) didn't seem at ease with each other IMO. In all the videos I've seen of them (Kimmel, GMA, E!, and that q&a with Peta) they're way better than ATFR, but they don't really seem comfortable with each other. Also we all know the show's track record, so I'm fine with them being realistic but g*ddamn can you show a LITTLE optimism about your future? Everything is always hedging their bets IMO. Saying 'we love each other' is not the optimism I'm talking about, because IMO that's not really about them making it as a couple. They've said they're not comparing themselves to other couples but that's not really true IMO. If they're being realistic about their chances, it's because of the show's track record, or just in general knowing that couples break up everyday. Either way they're factoring in others IMO. If they weren't, then IMO they should have no problem coming outright and making grand declarations like 'this person's it for me, they're who I want to spend my life with, who I PLAN on spending my life with, etc'. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:35 pm

allykat wrote:^^ Is Millsy like this on every episode of the podcast? I mean, I'm only a few minutes in and he's basically saying Nick made a bad choice. They also just said that maybe the next woman he finds, after Vanessa, will be the right one. He doesn't have much faith in them. rofl

I must be a bit ahead of you. I'm not that impressed -- I get that he can't reveal all the secrets or pull back the curtain, but he's still walking the company line and not giving anything that wasn't seen on the show. My take... 1) Millsy seemed to agree with the interviewer that Nick should've or could've handled Raven's rejection differently. (I'm looking for an interview where Nick answered a similar question about the rejection and cited "logistics" that limited his options)  2) Millsy also stuck with the company line by implying that Kaitlyn didn't get Dancing with the Stars gig b/c producers didn't want another quick break-up scenario a la Whitney and Chris. All my impressions - IMO.

The two interesting tidbits so far:  1) about the wedding that almost happened on the ATFR (any bets on who it was!? and it was NOT Ben & Lauren); 2) that Chris Harrison has an ear piece yet they don't feed him any questions (I would love to be that voice in Harrison's ear! Not even to prompt him with questions but just to try and throw him off his game).

My main problem is that he's agreeing with everything the interviewer is saying about the season as shown on TV. No insight on this season at all IMO.

Would love to hear Nick and Vanessa with this interviewer b/c she keeps saying she loves Nick.

Last edited by North on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Millsy is really something special. Having listened to this for the first time, I can't take any of his opinions seriously. IMO, he is def throwing Nick under the bus....not sure why, but that's what is happening.

At one point he basically said that he didn't know why Nick didn't break up with Raven early or talk before her to spare her...acting like he couldn't believe it. IMO, he didn't do that because TPTB (like Millsy) didn't let him. Come on. I think Nick even said something like that in an interview yesterday, something to the effect of their are logistical things on the last day that didn't allow him to speak first.

Maybe something really did go down with Nick and TPTB. I haven't been on the train that N/V are annoyed with edit, because it seems like Nick is a perfect TPTB puppet and has defended them/edit for years. But I might hop on board that train...this was strange. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:42 pm

@North regarding the almost wedding, I swear I remember hearing a rumor that Brad and Emily were planning a wedding but then it blew up. I might be making that up though...or it might have been typical speculation that we get every season about a wedding at ATFR.

Anyone remember anything like that?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 pm

allykat wrote:@North regarding the almost wedding, I swear I remember hearing a rumor that Brad and Emily were planning a wedding but then it blew up. I might be making that up though...or it might have been typical speculation that we get every season about a wedding at ATFR.

Anyone remember anything like that?

I was just about to post the same thing. Brad and Emily. Which is a huge headscratcher considering how their actual AFR went down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl