SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:34 am

happydays wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
happydays wrote:why did they go to ny? was it just to promo tim hortons?

With his busy schedule I doubt they would fly L.A to NYC just for Timmy's. They went to visit Nick's family so it may have been a stop over on their way since they arrived not long after in Wisconsin or they may have visited Sharleen and Andy.

Doesn't make sense of a stopover as its virtually on the other side of the country. I'd think that Sharleen/Andy or Nick/Vanessa would have posted some pics of each other if they did meet up.

I find this milk run flight path curious as well.
LA-NY-MKE:  both N&V had early morning radio call in interviews the next day and in one Nick said they arrived in MKE, or at their hotel, around 3:30am.  They would have had less than 5 hrs sleep just because of the flight routing.  They both knew in advance about the radio interviews.  The very late arrival in MKE could also mean they had several hours in NY.
MKE-LA on the return: again odd that they wouldn't have initially booked a return as per their arrival.  Instead they appeared to piece together single leg flights for this HTD.

Nick knew in advance he would be at the b-ball game and Chris Viall did as well.  A day or 2 ATFR Chris was interviewed and said Mary was in touch with Vanessa and arranging a family get together that was for this week. According to a Nick radio interview N&V were going out to dinner with some family and friends after the game.

Tim Horton pics - giggling  neither Nick nor Vanessa reposted, the photog didn't tag the pics to the business.  Timmy's IG hasn't reposted last I looked.  Because of all IMO they aren't endorsement pics. Perhaps they are sending out a "feeler" to see if the business is interested in connecting with them?

:detective no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

Maybe they were looking at apartments in NY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 am

Didn't Vanessa sign with a modeling agency in NY? Could it have something to do with her getting a work visa? Possibly fingerprinting or something that could not be done remotely?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:44 am

@mgrissom, it could be related to her work, but it wouldn't be fingerprinting since there is a system in place to do those electronically from anywhere (at least in the states.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 am

Maybe they were taking Timmy's to Sharleen and Andy. laugh out loud It looked like a parking garage to me. You can see the cement structure and a mirror. If it were an ad you would think they would choose a nicer location outside the city somewhere rather than a concrete parking garage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Some rude commenters are having a fit, because Vanessa blocked them. I'm baffled at this 'I'm just saying my opinion, I'm allowed, freedom of speech, deal with it!!' attitude, when they can't handle 'It's Vanessa's account, she blocked you, she dealt with it' attitude back. Vanessa's dealing with the negativity really well. Don't engage, just block. JMO

ITA! :yes: People don't realize that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences of said speech. Rolling Eyes Some of the comments under their pics make me lose faith in humanity. Block away Vanessa. It's the only way to deal with these trolls.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 pm

I didn't get the impression that the the Tim Horton pics were an ad either. A parking garage is not the setting I'd imagine for that type of ad shoot IMO. I still think there is a good chance NYC is on their radar as potential permanent residence down the road.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:47 pm

I never understand why would people spend time following, or looking for, then leave negative comments if they don't like /care for Nick Vanessa? Such waste of time and energy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I didn't get the impression that the the Tim Horton pics were an ad either. A parking garage is not the setting I'd imagine for that type of ad shoot IMO. I still think there is a good chance NYC is on their radar as potential permanent residence down the road.

The higgeldy-piggledy segmented flight plan could have another explanation.  The "Nick" factor.
Nick has admitted that he is a poor planner as well as admitted that he likes to save a buck. Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 51 3806527698  not out of the realm of possibility that Nick planned this HTD including the booking of cheap flights.  If it were me booking I certainly would have thought this through differently and factored in time vs money keeping the same ultimate goal in mind but foreseeing better balance.
Could be as simple as that.  If so, me thinks he needs to recalibrate especially when wanting to get from A to B giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Are we sure they were in NYC?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Are we sure they were in NYC?
The photog of the garage Tim Horton pics dated and located.  There is always the possibility that the photographer held on to the pics and just recently made them available.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 pm

notarose wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Are we sure they were in NYC?
The photog of the garage Tim Horton pics dated and located.  There is always the possibility that the photographer held on to the pics and just recently made them available.

Ahhh. Ok. Thanks. How strange!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl