SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Skates wrote:I love this...

http://montrealgazette.com/opinion/columnists/our-love-is-real-montreal-special-ed-teacher-who-won-the-bachelor-says

Sorry for the double post. This is as exciting as he gets, one liners, and to the point. laugh out loud

“Vanessa is pretty much the full package for me.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 pm

What I see with Nick and Vanessa are two people who are on the same page and wavelength in every way and that's rare to me and so refreshing to see. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:I didn't really follow Chris/Whitney or Sean/Catherine while they were on DWTS. How does Nick/Vanessa behavior compare? I think they seem realistic, committed and in love. I really have yet to see any huge giant red flags. Did people see red flags this early on in the other couple's relationships? (And yes, I know SeanCat got through Dancing so any "red flags" there ended up moot.)

Re DWTS and the other couples: From what I remember, Catherine moved to LA into a separate residence from Sean while he was on the show but pretty much stayed out of his rehearsal, etc. Whitney never made the move for Chris and never got super into the show. I think she attended a few shows at the beginning of the season but eventually stopped going. Also, I don't think the Whitney and Catherine bonded with Peta/Witney the way Vanessa has with Peta. Someone with more knowledge of the situation can elaborate further.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:I didn't really follow Chris/Whitney or Sean/Catherine while they were on DWTS. How does Nick/Vanessa behavior compare? I think they seem realistic, committed and in love. I really have yet to see any huge giant red flags. Did people see red flags this early on in the other couple's relationships? (And yes, I know SeanCat got through Dancing so any "red flags" there ended up moot.)

Sean/Cat - I don't remember much - I remember stuff about Peta/Sean or Catherine being jealous - and people thought it was weird that she wasn't at their wedding - but I don't remember any glaringly red flags. They were a couple that I personally didn't think would last - not because of DWTS but more so because I just didn't see the compatibility - obviously I was wrong.

Whit/Chris - I remember Whit had to travel a lot as she was still working in LA - she didn't move like Catherine did. I also remember a lot in the RagMags about the other Whitney C, saying Whit was jealous etc. I remember Chris going out a lot with the cast - and they would go to the late afterparties - and there was one article about Chris dancing all night at a club or something and Whit not looking happy. I think more came out after the fact - as certain people said afterwards like Annie (from the Janz and Annie show) met Whit/Jaclyn at a house party and knew right away they were breaking up - but this didn't come out till later. There was someone else that was at the taping and saw them and Whit looked completely unhappy and was acting like she didn't know anyone around her even though it was Chris' family. And Chris came to wave at her and she just stared at him.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Sean/Cat - I don't remember much - I remember stuff about Peta/Sean or Catherine being jealous - and people thought it was weird that she wasn't at their wedding - but I don't remember any glaringly red flags. They were a couple that I personally didn't think would last - not because of DWTS but more so because I just didn't see the compatibility - obviously I was wrong.

Whit/Chris - I remember Whit had to travel a lot as she was still working in LA - she didn't move like Catherine did. I also remember a lot in the RagMags about the other Whitney C, saying Whit was jealous etc. I remember Chris going out a lot with the cast - and they would go to the late afterparties - and there was one article about Chris dancing all night at a club or something and Whit not looking happy. I think more came out after the fact - as certain people said afterwards like Annie (from the Janz and Annie show) met Whit/Jaclyn at a house party and knew right away they were breaking up - but this didn't come out till later. There was someone else that was at the taping and saw them and Whit looked completely unhappy and was acting like she didn't know anyone around her even though it was Chris' family. And Chris came to wave at her and she just stared at him.

Yeah I remember some stories coming out about Catherine saying she was somewhat jealous and that she got bored being by herself in a new city but other than that nothing really came out about them during his time on the show. I didn't follow Chris/Whit at all really.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:

Re DWTS and the other couples: From what I remember, Catherine moved to LA into a separate residence from Sean while he was on the show but pretty much stayed out of his rehearsal, etc.  Whitney never made the move for Chris and never got super into the show. I think she attended a few shows at the beginning of the season but eventually stopped going. Also, I don't think the Whitney and Catherine bonded with Peta/Witney the way Vanessa has with Peta. Someone with more knowledge of the situation can elaborate further.

Whitney did "move", since she took on a new role at work which she could do remotely. She did go back to Chicago occasionally though. That said, Chris didn't really do much to include her and maybe she didn't even want it, since she was working at the apartment while he was practising. I can't even begin to compare them to Nick and Vanessa though. It was so forced since the beginning IMO. (Feast your eyes on this awkwardness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcaNiHW9Q9k )They looked like they could barely tolerate each other most of time and I remember some YouTuber who went to one of the shows saying that Whitney didn't interact with Chris's family at all while they were in the audience together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:30 pm

mindless wrote:
fairytaleprincess wrote:

Re DWTS and the other couples: From what I remember, Catherine moved to LA into a separate residence from Sean while he was on the show but pretty much stayed out of his rehearsal, etc.  Whitney never made the move for Chris and never got super into the show. I think she attended a few shows at the beginning of the season but eventually stopped going. Also, I don't think the Whitney and Catherine bonded with Peta/Witney the way Vanessa has with Peta. Someone with more knowledge of the situation can elaborate further.

Whitney did "move", since she took on a new role at work which she could do remotely. She did go back to Chicago occasionally though. That said, Chris didn't really do much to include her and maybe she didn't even want it, since she was working at the apartment while he was practising. I can't even begin to compare them to Nick and Vanessa though. It was so forced since the beginning IMO. (Feast your eyes on this awkwardness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcaNiHW9Q9k )They looked like they could barely tolerate each other most of time and I remember some YouTuber who went to one of the shows saying that Whitney didn't interact with Chris's family at all while they were in the audience together.

Ahh thanks for clarifying that. Like I said I only followed Chris' season a little bit so I wasn't clear on all the details with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Then there was that horrible clip of Chris walking down the street in L.A and Whitney a mile well not a mile, but way behind him. In the same clip he was hunched over a car window talking to someone sticking his head way in. He was a mess and got caught up in all the partying IMHO and couldn't care less about her.

IIRC they sat so far away from each other in most of the interviews.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Sean and Catherine lived in apartments right next to each other. They spent all their time together outside of the rehearsals together. Sean even went as far as flying up to San Fran for basically 12 hours so he could meet Cat's dad. Cat went to rehearsals on several occasions which was both for rehearsal packages and just because(thanks paparazzi). Sean always spent time with Cat whenever possible and tried to include her as much as he could.

The jealousy stuff wasn't put there until Sean's book two years later. And it was more jealousy that she didn't have Sean's full attention and less about Peta herself. Cat got along with Peta during the show.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 64 87b72b10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 64 86669110 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Then there was that horrible clip of Chris walking down the street in L.A and Whitney a mile well not a mile, but way behind him. In the same clip he was hunched over a car window talking to someone sticking his head way in. He was a mess and got caught up in all the partying IMHO and couldn't care less about her.

Yeah, I think he was saying goodbye to Witney who was in the car leaving the party while totally ignoring his own fiancée. He just wasn't into Whitney IMO and basically used the show as an excuse to shake her off. It was pretty sad.

Anyway, Nick just posted an IG story of himself in a car with Vanessa and he was arguing against her use of kilometres instead of miles. laugh out loud It's just what they do and I can relate.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Then there was that horrible clip of Chris walking down the street in L.A and Whitney a mile well not a mile, but way behind him. In the same clip he was hunched over a car window talking to someone sticking his head way in. He was a mess and got caught up in all the partying IMHO and couldn't care less about her.

Yeah, I think he was saying goodbye to Witney who was in the car leaving the party while totally ignoring his own fiancée. He just wasn't into Whitney IMO and basically used the show as an excuse to shake her off. It was pretty sad.

Anyway, Nick just posted an IG story of himself in a car with Vanessa and he was arguing against her use of kilometres instead of miles. laugh out loud It's just what they do and I can relate.

Who is driving? I can't tell
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Nick I think, and Vanessa was giving directions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl