SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It seems he knows it!

I think they both consider themselves lucky, and IMO that's how relationships should be. Both parties fully appreciating and respecting each other, and showing that appreciation and respect a lot.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 am

I realllllly liked Nick with Vanessa during the entire show.....but......tonight i watched the video on Nick's twitter page with them on the Ellen show with her producer or whomever it is and i just changed my mind. He looked bored and awkward, she acted odd. Just don't think they will last long. I predict within a month. All IMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 am

@suspiciousmind Nick was a bit annoying in that interview imo and like you said seemed awkward and bored

Last edited by emusha on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 am

@suspiciousmind which video this is?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@suspiciousmind which video this is?

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28

Its on his twitter page - the one he retweeted from Ellen Degeneres.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 am

emusha wrote:@suspiciousmind Nick was a bit annoying in that interview imo and like you said seemed awkward and bored

What did you think of Vanessa? And one thing more i dont know why but it was reallllllly annoying (IMO) how she kept letting her sweater fall off her shoulders. She just seemed like she was really working it for the cameras. I dont know - maybe it was just that one time.....IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 am

You mean that silly 'how engaged are Nick and Vanessa?' game? I thought that was the cutest thing ever, never thought it was awkward or he acted bored. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:You mean that silly 'how engaged are Nick and Vanessa?' game? I thought that was the cutest thing ever, never thought it was awkward or he acted bored. JMO.

Yeah - just didnt get a good vibe from it. He just doesnt look or act like a guy that is engaged. IMO And i really like Nick - i think he seems genuine and i also think if he isnt feeling it, it shows. It was easy to tell who he was into and who he wasnt on his season.
All IMO of course. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 am

IMO -- disagreements: that's fine. But the way he reacted to them and was clearly instigating Vanessa "you screwed that one up", "do you honestly think that" shows a peek into how their fights start.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 am

happydays wrote:IMO -- disagreements: that's fine. But the way he reacted to them and was clearly instigating Vanessa "you screwed that one up", "do you honestly think that" shows a peek into how their fights start.

Agreed. :yes: And then when she kind of leaned way down in her seat and was like 'I think I'm funny' or whatever she said. It was like she was trying to convince herself. Or trying to be funny....either way it didnt work. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 am

suspiciousmind wrote:
happydays wrote:IMO -- disagreements: that's fine. But the way he reacted to them and was clearly instigating Vanessa "you screwed that one up", "do you honestly think that" shows a peek into how their fights start.

Agreed.  :yes:  And then when she kind of leaned way down in her seat and was like 'I think I'm funny' or whatever she said. It was like she was trying to convince herself. Or trying to be funny....either way it didnt work. IMO

TBH i thought that was goofy and cute. Maybe that's because I personally love and prefer her brand of humour over Nick's which is more either take a swing at someone else or be self-deprecating.
I'm not sure what an appropriate reaction would be if my fiance said that in front of a bunch of strangers and tv cameras with that manner and tone. He came across pompous IMO.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 am

I see a couple that says what they are thinking to each other. A couple that has grown past the infatuation stage and is working at getting along. To me they look like they deeply care for each other and are very comfortable with one another.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl