SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happydays Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:02 am

Mgrissom wrote:I see a couple that says what they are thinking to each other. A couple that has grown past the infatuation stage and is working at getting along. To me they look like they deeply care for each other and are very comfortable with one another.

Matter of perspective I guess. I just can't imagine him talking like that to his dance partner Peta for example or really anyone. It was sort of rude IMO and down-putting.

EDIT: Just additionally -- the reactions from the hosts when Nick said those lines speak for themselves IMO

Last edited by happydays on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

happydays

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:07 am

Mgrissom wrote:I see a couple that says what they are thinking to each other. A couple that has grown past the infatuation stage and is working at getting along. To me they look like they deeply care for each other and are very comfortable with one another.

Agree with you on this wholeheartedly. See a couple here with lots of loving chemistry with each other - just loved their kiss it was so natural!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:10 am

The reason you think it looked uncomfortable is exactly why I like them. There's no pretense. How many other final 1's would you see slump down in a chair like that? They're not putting on a show or facade. They tease and banter and challenge each other. It's refreshing from this show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 am

I was actually a Nick fan and thought he was such a great catch from the first two seasons. I've grown a bit skeptical now on Nick but from what I've seen, Vanessa seems like an absolute gem.

I thought they were actually such a perfect pair from their interviews post the show. But that interview IMO showed a condescending side to Nick (which many alum have alluded to before including impressions of him being an 'a**hole' -- ashley, elan & Sharleen).

All the best to them, I want to see them both happy. Hope what he displayed in that interview starts and ends with small trivia.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:30 am

LOL, find another interview with an alike atmosphere with those types of questions and you'll find that exact same Nick. Replay a AOL Build type of interview and you'll find an interview where Nick shines.
He did enjoy answering the question "Who's the better kisser", though, IMO. All you have to do is find the Timmy pics later in the evening in NY to see how Nick is feeling about the relationship as a whole.
Ellen's producer is cute but she is silly as hell, IMO. Every one of those interviews share a common theme. Let's play a drinking game. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am

[quote="mprssdbyu"] All you have to do is find the Timmy pics later in the evening in NY to see how  Nick is feeling about the relationship as a whole.

Can you tell me where to find them - not much good on my own........I never seem to find zilch!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am

SeekAny wrote:The reason you think it looked uncomfortable is exactly why I like them. There's no pretense. How many other final 1's would you see slump down in a chair like that? They're not putting on a show or facade. They tease and banter and challenge each other. It's refreshing from this show.
I don't think other couples have put on a facade at ATFR but they aren't/weren't comfortable acknowledging exactly what the situation is. If nothing else, now when Chris H asks "Have you set a date to get married", the question absolutely should sound ridiculous. IMO, some can handle Nick's total realness, some can't and call it something else. I think it was described as awkward and miserable. He doesn't care what you call it, Nick's going to be real about it.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 am

I thought it was a silly game where both Nick and Vanessa were busting each other's balls. Neither was serious. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

Gale1 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote: All you have to do is find the Timmy pics later in the evening in NY to see how  Nick is feeling about the relationship as a whole.

Can you tell me where to find them - not much good on my own........I never seem to find zilch!!

There are several pics. You just need to go to next or scroll down.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3877912/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-enjoy-a-canadian-treat-in-nyc-01/fullsize/

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:53 am

That interview was super cute. I didn't see any red flags at all. Just some normal couple banter and two people goofing off. 

Would he treat Peta the same way? ummmm... probably not. He's in a professional relationship with Peta. Vanessa is his woman. Different vibe, all around.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 am

sosleepy wrote:That interview was super cute. I didn't see any red flags at all. Just some normal couple banter and two people goofing off. 

Would he treat Peta the same way? ummmm... probably not. He's in a professional relationship with Peta. Vanessa is his woman. Different vibe, all around.
Absolutely!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 am

I go back to his journey on the show with each of the final 6 women. While the chemistry wasn't on the level with his F1, show me a bachelor who was more genuine and truly gave those relationships the same amt of thought and effort. There wasn't an ounce of fake to be found in Nick as TB. Not even a tiny bit. That doesn't play as interesting on the screen, I guess. I do know as he said good bye to each girl, he did his best to give them closure and the respect they deserved. He treated each as an individual.

I'll take him any day of the week and again on Sunday.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl