SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

If Nick is driving -it's miles. If V is driving-it's kilos. Easy solution. The one who drives rulez. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 pm

mindless wrote:Nick I think, and Vanessa was giving directions.

Okay.. They might have their first real fight today then! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Driving in LA and your partner giving directions is how most new couples in LA have their first fight. rofl

ETA:
GuardianAngel wrote:
He makes a point of including her in a lot of interviews, and twitter.

I love Nick's tweet. I don't know if it was a conscious move on Nick's part but I love how Vanessa's name comes before Peta's even on a DWTS related tweet. :inlove

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

I hope Nick is not driving since he is filming the IG video and looking at himself in the camera. He better be ready for horns honking and police lights flashing as he gets pulled over. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:23 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Seabear wrote:I hope Nick is not driving since he is filming the IG video and looking at himself in the camera. He better be ready for horns honking and police lights flashing as he gets pulled over. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

No kidding - in Ontario you lose demerit points and get a $500 ticket if you are even holding your phone stopped at a stop light let alone driving with it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Uhh yeah. Put down that phone Nick. Yikes.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 pm

I think he has a hand free device where you can attach/mount/stick you phone onto it. It doesn't look like he's holding the phone with his hand jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm just waiting for V to see the light. I'm confident it'll happen soon. laugh out loud JMO.
Yeahhhh she's not dumb at all IMO. I think she knows what she's doing and is getting some perks outta this love story IMO.

I agree. I am not a fan of Nick. Robert Mills said in his most recent podcast w/ Julia Cunningham that Nick is a 14 year old girl trapped inside a 36 year old man, and IMO, he was spot on. IMO, Nick has arrested development and I think Vanessa has figured that out or is in the process of doing so and is making the best of the situation she is in, for now. IMO, when the time is right, they will split. As always, JMHO.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-11

Last edited by justa_knowbody on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 am

I don't for one second think Vanessa's plan was to be the Bette. If ever there was someone who wanted to be F1 more than anything, it was Vanessa, IMO. Vanessa reminded me the most of Shawn B - in it 100% to be F1 and that's it.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 am

justa_knowbody wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm just waiting for V to see the light. I'm confident it'll happen soon. laugh out loud JMO.
Yeahhhh she's not dumb at all IMO. I think she knows what she's doing and is getting some perks outta this love story IMO.

I agree. My hunch is Vanessa saw the writing on the wall once she was in the final two. I think all along her plan was to be the next Bette and this is why there was tension with Rachel.  I don't think she really wanted to be F1 and that is why she became increasingly more difficult and combative with Nick, attempting to push him away, when she saw where things were going. At the very least, IMO, she was very ambivalent. I believe the F1 is contractually obligated to accept a proposal, if offered, but I cannot state w/ certainty that this is the case.

I am not a fan of Nick. Robert Mills said in his most recent podcast w/ Julia Cunningham that Nick is a 14 year old girl trapped inside a 36 year old man, and I thought he was spot on. I think Nick has a serious case of arrested development and I think Vanessa has figured that out or is in the process of doing so and is making the best of the situation she is in, for now. IMO, when the time is right, they will split. As always, JMHO.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-11

We must have been watching a different show. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 am

Is there any proof from interviews or anything Vanessa has said, that she wanted to be the lead? All I have seen, has been her wanting to be with Nick from the start. Really, really wanting to be with him. But without lowering her own self worth. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 am

I think I can foresee they are either married or split in the long term.
I think it applies to every couple, showmance or real world.
So the factor is not about Nick, imo, it simply is the reality. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl